WTA Roland Garros / French Open, Paris, France, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Serena is a b****, she thinks that she is the best person, the best woman and the best mother but she should have to learn to have better temperament when she loss

well he had it coming when he said some shady stuff about Serena and Ramos situation plus he is a nobody..bwahahaha

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
It’s also the tournament organizers fault for having allowed this. They should have simply told her no, you have to wait until Thiem is done.
Agreed and Thiem should not have moved

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
So, what next? If Serena is scheduled to play the next match on PC and Thiem is playing before her and enters into 5th set, will they ask Thiem to move to SL, so that the Diva who cannot wait can come to PC and lose. :nono:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It’s also the tournament organizers fault for having allowed this. They should have simply told her no, you have to wait until Thiem is done.
I have to agree on this too. Organizers needed to step in. Just a simple common sense.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Serena showed him who.is important teaches him a lesson on learning to mind his own business..
I don't have twitter, so can't open it. Is it something more there, some talk between Thiem ans Serena? I only found a video of Thiem telling it's a joke and leaving a presser.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I don't have twitter, so can't open it. Is it something more there, some talk between Thiem ans Serena? I only found a video of Thiem telling it's a joke and leaving a presser.
Serena never spoke with Theim its the organizers who did this and apparently she asked for the second press room but the french went on to boot Theim out of the press room.They want to use Serena as a scapegoat for their mess.Theim was very petulant maybe he thought it was Serena who asked him to be moved.I think there. is some tension between the two after Theim injected himself into her issue with Ramos and questioned her parenting...its ironic that he was protesting about that when she wanted to rush home to put her baby to bed.He asked for it with his no slam butt.

Reactions: don_fabio

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Had to record Martic's match just finished watching.....congrats to a well deserved win,Kskate and I were discussing this match up yesterday and thought it would go 3 sets.

Konta has been the 'surprise packet' of the tournament so far for me,not really a 'dirtballer' lol

Now watching Stephens v Garbine

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Sloane Stephens' mum is a beautiful woman,just caught a glimpse of her in the stands

Sloane holds serve 4-3.....tightly contested match so far

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Sloane returning well in this game and finally converts on one of the BP and now will serve for the first set 5-3 after a slow start

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Slaone who I thought started to take charge in this match,gets broken while serving for the first set,back on serve....

Reactions: AnonymousFan

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
After a flurry of breaks, Sloane breaks to take the opener 6-4

Status
Not open for further replies.