US Politics Thread

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Straightforward question, brother, a yes or no is quite sufficient. Deflections are not answers.

In your opinion, is Vladimir Putin a tyrant?
Straightforward answer so. Yes, I suppose he fits that definition. Did he cause the Ukraine crisis, no he didn't. Are the Americans who silence any dissent any better? They've tried to kill Trump twice now and will try again before the elections quite possibly.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Straightforward answer so. Yes, I suppose he fits that definition. Did he cause the Ukraine crisis, no he didn't. Are the Americans who silence any dissent any better? They've tried to kill Trump twice now and will try again before the elections quite possibly.

Who TF is "they;" 2 of his past supporters? Trump lies so much, even Republicans are going against him! They once supported him, now they're not! That isn't allowed? Trump calls anyone who doesn't vote for him traitors & "enemies of the state!" He's so FOS! :face-vomiting::yawningface::fearful-face::astonished-face::anxious-face-with-sweat:

Last edited:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
The point being, they get to vote - and their vote is meaningful. Unlike the citizens of Palestine or Russia…
You're on cloud cuckoo land. The scumbags on the left have had a 3 against 1 "debate" fact checking Trump and letting Harris ramble on with her lies with no fact checking. 60 minutes completely edited what she said and aired only the edited version to the public. Harris was wearing bluetooth earrings at the "debate" and helped all the way thru it by her team and the 2 corrupt "moderators". Democracy is a sham...

US votes are not meaningful and the system is completely manipulated. Even if he gets more votes, there's no way they'll let Trump win as they can't let their wars end so it's no different than Russia.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Who TF is "they;" 2 of his past supporters? The man lies so much, even Republicans are going against him! They once supported him, now they're not! That isn't allowed? Trump calls anyone who doesn't vote for him traitors & "enemies of the state!" He's so FOS! :face-vomiting:
You're a complete buffoon if you seriously are dumb enough to think his own supporters tried to kill him. I'm at a loss for words. Don't believe everything (or anything) your mainstream media tell you. Gotta hand it to them, they do a good job at brainwashing the masses. Trust me, it was not his own supporters trying to kill him. The media are just planting lies in the minds of their Harris/Biden supporters cos they are scum with no morals. Whatever it takes to win votes.

Let's say your favourite band are X? Why the hell would you go to their concert and try and shoot their lead singer or blow them up?! See, the media lies you've been told make no sense. The 2nd guy who tried to kill Trump was very pro Ukraine and he tried to kill Trump because he knows Harris will prolong that conflict while Trump will end it. It'd never have even started if Trump was still in power.

Last edited:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
People being locked up for talking about the "war". The US are no better though as I said.
What about his political opponents being assassinated and imprisoned? What about his not allowing free speech? You’re talking nonsense if you think the US are no better. The US has crazies on both sides, and terrible candidates in the forthcoming election, and there are issues regarding free speech and social media interference in the last election and during the pandemic, but you’re talking nonsense if you think that what Putin is doing is the same. It’s just so much more dangerous to stand up to Putin than anything that’s happening in America. Look at what happened to Alexei Navalny.

Anyway, I’m glad you accept that he’s a tyrant. There’s a trail of crumbs you can follow from that, that’ll help you see clearly why what he’s doing in Ukraine is typical of what tyrants always do.

He’s not interested in ethnic Russians in Ukraine. He’s not even interested in ethnic Russians in Russia…

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
What about his political opponents being assassinated and imprisoned? What about his not allowing free speech? You’re talking nonsense if you think the US are no better. The US has crazies on both sides, and terrible candidates in the forthcoming election, and there are issues regarding free speech and social media interference in the last election and during the pandemic, but you’re talking nonsense if you think that what Putin is doing is the same. It’s just so much more dangerous to stand up to Putin than anything that’s happening in America. Look at what happened to Alexei Navalny.

Anyway, I’m glad you accept that he’s a tyrant. There’s a trail of crumbs you can follow from that, that’ll help you see clearly why what he’s doing in Ukraine is typical of what tyrants always do.

He’s not interested in ethnic Russians in Ukraine. He’s not even interested in ethnic Russians in Russia…
There have been 2 recent assassination attempts on Trump. Absolutely unprecedented and no one in the left supporting scum media gives a shit. The headlines barely lasted a few days. Imagine if someone tried to kill Biden or Harris? We'd never hear the end of it. Yes, the Navalny situation is suss and rough but no proof but I personally believe Prigozhin is alive and in Africa somewhere as a mercenary and the plane being blown up didn't have him inside.

JFK was killed too. The US are no better. Harris and the left are trying to end free speech and the already censor the shit out everything and edit all her interviews and have completely biased moderators pn her side. Also, liok at the UK which is worse than Russia in that regard with more arrests than Russia over social media. Btw it's not just the last election, there's daily interference by the left with THIS election but thankfully a lot of people see thru their bs. The problem is the sheer stupidity of so many voters (see the video I posted yesterday) and the corruption whereby they'll never let Trump win anyway means we're screwed and the nukes are inevitable...

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
There have been 2 recent assassination attempts on Trump. Absolutely unprecedented and no one in the left supporting scum media gives a shit. The headlines barely lasted a few days. Imagine if someone tried to kill Biden or Harris? We'd never hear the end of it. Yes, the Navalny situation is suss and rough but no proof but I personally believe Prigozhin is alive and in Africa somewhere as a mercenary and the plane being blown up didn't have him inside.

The Navalny situation is not “suss”, he was illegally imprisoned then killed, at Putin’s request. It’s straightforward. I agree about the assassination attempts on Trump and the rhetoric from the left - but Joe Biden didn’t order him killed. Richard Nixon didn’t order the Kennedy assassination.

You’re confusing too many things here. There’s a difference when there’s only one ruling party - and one corrupt ruling individual who controls everything and is the one ordering the killings.

The levels of corruption available in America are available to both sides. The culture has swung too far to the left, destructively so, but people are still free to argue and try to change that, and inevitably they will, before it swings freely back again, and so on..

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
The Navalny situation is not “suss”, he was illegally imprisoned then killed, at Putin’s request. It’s straightforward. I agree about the assassination attempts on Trump and the rhetoric from the left - but Joe Biden didn’t order him killed. Richard Nixon didn’t order the Kennedy assassination.

You’re confusing too many things here. There’s a difference when there’s only one ruling party - and one corrupt ruling individual who controls everything and is the one ordering the killings.

The levels of corruption available in America are available to both sides. The culture has swung too far to the left, destructively so, but people are still free to argue and try to change that, and inevitably they will, before it swings freely back again, and so on..
Tim Walz, the idiot said it best. "We can't afford 4 more years of this!" What an absolute clown.

I agree, Tim! We can't ! Btw, Joe Biden said "It's time to put Trump in a bullseye".

You can argue some nonsense such as what Moxie wrote before on this but the bottom line is that rhetoric caused it and there's no proof Biden didn't order it either after that comment. Let's not forget the complete lack of response from the secret service. This was a planned event.

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm sorry that I can't find any clip that includes all of Trump's response to this man, Ramiro Gonzalez, at the Univision town hall, but it was telling. Mr. Gonzalez asked a very good question, about Jan. 6th, and offered DJT the opportunity to distance himself from it and win his vote. Instead, Trump called it a "day of love," referred to the insurrectionists as "we," and the police as "they." The man's head wag of disappointment says it all. Or almost all. Interviewed in Spanish by Univision after, he said he was not satisfied by the answer, and would not be voting for Trump. Also, really listen to the question.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46