US Open 2024 [Men] - Grand Slam

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
No, but TBH, I did think for a minute there he'd win the first set. :lulz1:
Sinner and TB he has won the last 14 out of 15 he has competed it, that first set was mentally a blow for Tommy, lets see the match isnt over yet

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Sinner clutch in big moments leads Paul 2 sets to love, TB 76(3) 76(5)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
This side of the draw w/o Charles In Charge is a bit dull. I mean Bean is cool, but usually quite businesslike. The remainder of these players today is like watching paint dry.
I turn to Netflix and had a territorial fight with my dog. This life without the big 3 is going to make me take up golf

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I turn to Netflix and had a territorial fight with my dog. This life without the big 3 is going to make me take up golf
Golf you and my hubby will get on fine, we have to expect that nothing lasts forever even in tennis, there are some good up and coming players, nothing stays stat , life moves on and so does tennis players, we have been spoilt with the Big 3.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Too bad having quickness isn't a necessity for the game of tennis. I have no idea what else Tommy can do against Sinner

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Too bad having quickness isn't a necessity for the game of tennis. I have no idea what else Tommy can do against Sinner
Nothing much he can do, Sinner is a better ball striker than Tommy, for starters, but props for Tommy for staying in the match, after the 1st set he could have packed it in and gone away he didnt he has stayed in the match

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Golf you and my hubby will get on fine, we have to expect that nothing lasts forever even in tennis, there are some good up and coming players, nothing stays stat , life moves on and so does tennis players, we have been spoilt with the Big 3.
To tell you the truth Novak's championship at the French Games has been the tennis story for this year. ONLY Daniil's wing span jajaja and Sascha Zverev ground strokes can handle Sinner

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
To tell you the truth Novak's championship at the French Games has been the tennis story for this year. ONLY Daniil's wing span jajaja and Sascha Zverev ground strokes can handle Sinner
Will you stop with the bloody wing span or I will come and do a Rublev and hit your over the head with my head tennis racket :)
Zed is a complete Head Case, also just target his fhand and watch it collapse

• Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
That was a great fh passing shot in full stretch way behind the baseline from Sinner to break early in the 3rd set

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Jannik breaks again, Tommy with a fh volley error
Jannik will serve at 5-1 for the match and for a place in the QF! Jannik Forza!

Sinner d Paul 76(3) 76(5) 61
Sinner will play Mededev in the QF
BTW Sinner is the only man in 2024 to reach all QFs at all 4 Grand Slams!

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Mens Singles QFs are set,

Zverev (4) vs Fritz (12)
Dimitrov (9) vs Tiafoe (20)

Sinner (1) vs Medvedev (5)
de Minaur (10) vs Draper (25)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Will you stop with the bloody wing span or I will come and do a Rublev and hit your over the head with my head tennis racket :)
Zed is a complete Head Case, also just target his fhand and watch it collapse
Sascha may surprise you.. He has already let one non Big 3 final slip away. the bad German may not loose his head this time.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Sascha may surprise you.. He has already let one non Big 3 final slip away. the bad German may not loose his head this time.
Please I forgot to add his 2nd serve still gives him the Yips if he is against Sinner who is one of the best returners in the game, he will have to watch i If he reaches another GS final I will have to be Heavily Sedated and I will pass around free drugs to other posters, I am a kind and thoughtful soul! His game is boring and puts me to sleep, my husband refuses to watch him after he lost the USO when he has those CH points, he said to me this is the current level in the mens game, thanks but no thanks,
NEXT?
Actually it is a shame that Sinner and Meddy meet in a QF should be at least a SF or Final match, oh well that is how the draw has panned out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
If Jack plays the way he did against Machac, I can see him defeating de Minaur,
Fronty what was the nick name you gave de Minaur? was it Manure lol!