US Open 2024 [Men] - Grand Slam

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Good TB from Fritz 76(2) keep going young man Lets Do This! oops you are sponsored by Boss apologies :)

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
If Jack plays the way he did against Machac, I can see him defeating de Minaur,
Fronty what was the nick name you gave de Minaur? was it Manure lol!
Indeed it was haha. He's an unbelievably fast and tricky guy to play against. He isn't actually manure to be fair but I just don't really like that kind of play. If the courts were faster like they should be, guys like that wouldn't be able to run down 99% of the balls. Golden retriever tennis bores me to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The German won the 2nd set 63
1 set all
Come on Fritz Believe! keep targeting his fhand like you did in the TB and it collapsed!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
One of my commentators just said Alexander the Great? time to mute before I throw up:)
Thats the way Fritz you consolidate the break and lead 3-0 3rd set!
Hmm Fritz that wasnt in the script for you to lose your break
Okay I forgive you for that slip up Fritz
Fritz wins the 3rd set, 64 ,again too many UFE errors from Zed on both his fhand and bhand wings
Fritz leads Zed 2 sets to 1

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Did you see the replay : MM.. You have to give it to Zed. Sascha used every inch of his wingspan to hit that running FH.. :D Jajaja

• Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Taylor has gotten so much better.. Sascha is going to have to take it up a few more levels or Zed is US open is Dead ( un-alived) today.

Reactions: Moxie and Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Did you see the replay : MM.. You have to give it to Zed. Sascha used every inch of his wingspan to hit that running FH.. :D Jajaja
Please that was nothing like Sinner did last night in his match against Taylor, he was way out of court and hit a running fhand he dosent need bloody wing span
NEXT?
What is it with you and Zed anyway, your weird moving on
Zed is just committing too many UFE on his fhand as I told you he would, I fhand winner dosent erase the UFE on his fhand today lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: the AntiPusher

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Indeed it was haha. He's an unbelievably fast and tricky guy to play against. He isn't actually manure to be fair but I just don't really like that kind of play. If the courts were faster like they should be, guys like that wouldn't be able to run down 99% of the balls. Golden retriever tennis bores me to tears.
If you could be bothered to watch De Minaur, you'd realize he's playing more aggressive tennis this year. Also, the USO surface is not that slow. I know it's a matter of taste, but I can't stand the tennis you get on a surface like in Cincinnati, which was referred to as "glass" by more than one commentator. That, to me, is boring. It's one-and-done, or one-two tennis. Notice is this match: The crowd stands and and cheers when there's an actually rally.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Another fhand error from Zed and Fritz goes up 5-4 in 4th set
Good time to break Fritz! Come On

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Fritz it was just a thought from me to break at 5-4
Okay lets hold serve first and try again :)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Okay Fritz another chance to break and win the match dont let it go to a TB
Come on target that fhand of Zed and dont force too much
Geez Fritz what is going on with your bhand too many errors

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
TB it is for the 4th set I have My Special Rosary Beads Blessed By The Pope in my hands
Lets Go Fritz

• Love
Reactions: shawnbm

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Taylor has gotten so much better.. Sascha is going to have to take it up a few more levels or Zed is US open is Dead ( un-alived) today.

Any and all players have bursts of brilliance! Fritz even did it 2 yrs. ago winning IW over Nadal! At Wimbledon, he came back to Earth even though Nadal was injured! It's wishful thinking Taylor will continue some kind of grand ascent! IMO, Sinner's doing it all w/ mirrors as wll since it's more about his defense; little more than adequate offensive weapons! He'll continue having trouble dealing w/ "old man" Nole who does it just a lit'l better w/ greater consistency! If Djokovic gets some rest & motivation to have a finishing kick this FALL, he might excel again at the YEC! He could embarrass everyone like he did last year! As for Sascha, he just makes his job harder by being careless, allowing someone like Fritz to take him to the limit! He's #2 in the world for a reason while Taylor's scratchin' to get back into the top 10! :astonished-face::zippermouthface::fearful-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth::anxious-face-with-sweat:

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Thank you Fritz for Saving Tennis
Thanks to my Special Rosary Beads they work all the time
Fritz d Zed 76(2) 36 64 76(3)
Fritz makes his first GS SF

• Love
Reactions: shawnbm

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Taylor is so much better.. MM is he still be coach by the great Paul Annacone..
Fritz has improved this year, and he has been playing good ball this year at the USO and deserves his SF spot and has beaten Zed 3 of the 4 times they have played recently