Roland Garros / French Open 2024 [Men] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Just seeing the score, Sinner about to sample baked goods, is he injured??

Aung Aung

Reactions
Came on just to ask. Is anyone watching Sinner match. I m just following it on live scores from 3-0 up to 5-0. He just escaped eating bagel. I hope he is fine.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Lets see if Moutet can keep this level up, he has come out swinging and Jannik is flat
I don't reckon he can in a BO5, but Jannik has to come out in the 2nd set and punch him in the mouth thus taking the crowd out of it.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't reckon he can in a BO5, but Jannik has to come out in the 2nd set and punch him in the mouth thus taking the crowd out of it.
I expected the French crowd to be loud, any player has to shut out the crowd and just concentrate on their own tennis
Jannik has a good on court mentality and dosent show his emotions

Reactions: kskate2

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I expected the French crowd to be loud, any player has to shut out the crowd and just concentrate on their own tennis
Jannik has a good on court mentality and dosent show his emotions
I thought there are a lot of italians cheering on the italian players,but those knuckleheads that usually infest RG are there today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Dimi is wearing so much crushed brick, it looks as if he bathed in the stuff

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I thought there is a lot of italians cheering on the italian players,but those knuckleheads that usually infest RG are there today.
Over the years going to RG I have seen and heard things from the French Fans, remember they havent had a GS champion for years, and it is normal for them to cheer for their own, one thing I do not like is fans booing a player and cheering when they make a error.They were dreadful towards Rafa, Rafa took the high road and let his tennis do the talking, of course the French now have given him the respect he deserves
To be fair Italian fans can be rowdy :) expect me of course lol!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
After a complicated 1st set, just business as usual for Jannik defeating Moutet 26 63 62 61
Jannik will face Dimitrov in the QF
Jannik Forza!
BTW Jannik (7) now stands alone as the Italian player with most GS QFs in the Open Era surpassing Panatta and Berrettini (6)
Sinner improves to 32-2 his record in 24-2
11-0 in Grand Slams, he is 2 wins away from being the new world No 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxie
Status
Not open for further replies.