Roland Garros / French Open 2024 [Men] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhiEaglesfan712

Major Winner
Reactions
That Arnaldi-Tsitsipas match was shocking. I thought Arnaldi had that one in the bag midway through the 2nd set. I've never seen Tsitsipas turn around a match like that before, especially in a Bo5.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
These Italians put themselves in winning positions and then effing implode.
To be fair not all Italians implode:) Matteo will look back when his serve deserted him when serving for 2 sets to love, that was the turning point of the match for Stef, who was all over the place before with his shot selection,, a good hard learning curve for Matteo going forward

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Congrats Stef. You get to face Carlos. :lol6:
Carlos leads their H2H 5-0 ;) of course nobody beats Tsitsipas 5 times and gets away with it
Tsitsipas is also playing doubles with his brother Petros, and mixed doubles with the love of his life Paula Badosa at RG this year
That is Madness!

• Haha
Reactions: kskate2 and tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Auger-Aliassime disappointed he got injured out of nowhere in the 1st set against Alcaraz, he said he was still able to fight even if limited.Will now go and have test to see what's exactly up with his left adductor

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Auger-Aliassime disappointed he got injured out of nowhere in the 1st set against Alcaraz, he said he was still able to fight even if limited.Will now go and have test to see what's exactly up with his left adductor
He needs to let go of that older gf...he already has a mother who is still alive.Once he is with a younger carefree gf he would enjoy his tennis.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

PhiEaglesfan712

Major Winner
Reactions
Sorry, I'm not buying that excuse anymore. It's the same BS we've been hearing from FAA the last 5 years.

Reactions: nehmeth

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Sorry, I'm not buying that excuse anymore. It's the same BS we've been hearing from FAA the last 5 years.
I am just reporting from his media conference did you watch the match? he had to have a MTO physio look at his adductor
BTW I had a bad adductor injury it took months to heal so I can assure you it is not BS at all

Reactions: tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
He needs to let go of that older gf...he already has a mother who is still alive.Once he is with a younger carefree gf he would enjoy his tennis.
They have just rekindled their love etc lol! I cant see them splitting up for now anyway, it would be like Days of our Lives, Tennis Style:)

• Haha
Reactions: tossip

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
They have just rekindled their love etc lol! I cant see them splitting up for now anyway, it would be like Days of our Lives, Tennis Style:)
jeez...she is like a vampire sucking the life out of him.He is literally trying to be like Roger since he is his hero and share a birthday.He needs a bubbly personality for a gf because he is really bland slash bland.

• Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Servebots R Us on Lenglen having a hard time w/ Dimi. Drops the opening TB after having a bucket of BPs

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Behave yourself. Don't come on this thread w/ that blasphemy... :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
I like him and the drama around him from his father, and the love of his life...I just adore Dosapus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fiero425
Status
Not open for further replies.