Roland Garros / French Open 2024 [Men] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Weren't you just here yesterday saying this tear wasn't a big deal? Now he'll be too tender to play on the clay. Which one is it, bro?
First whatever Keli. Seriously Sis , Playing on clay his a bit more trying and grueling on the body than playing on grass. Don't mess with me Miss Keli, @MargaretMcAleer MM only like to be the one to be giving me my whippings on this board.. ;)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Zverev d de Minaur 64 76(5) 64
Zverev 14 W 38 UFE De Minaur W 18 UFE 37, dosent happen too often that both players play at such a low level
Zverev will play Ruud in the SF, Ruud had a walkover to the SF, as Djokovic withdrew
Zverev and Ruud H2H are 2 all.
Be cautious Zverev is a bad match up for Sinner and can be trouble for Alcaraz

Reactions: Fiero425

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
But Zed has to worry about Casper, who will not be a ghost in the SF. He took Zed to the shed last year, has 2 extra days of rest and must be licking his chops at the chance to finally get this trophy.
We shall see

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
We shall see
When did you become a Zed fan honestly?
It was a Ugly match between Zed and De Minaur, both with high UFE more than winners, if that is the kind of tennis Zed will bring to the SF he will be defeated, for starters, in clay tennis keeping your UFE low is a Must,

Last edited:

PhiEaglesfan712

Major Winner
Reactions
With all the talk about a wide open slam, we hardly got any surprises in the end. In one semifinal, we have the two best players in the world (Sinner and Alcaraz). In the other, we got a rematch of last year's semi, featuring a 2-time finalist and a now 4-time semifinalist (Ruud and Zverev).

Gaston Gaudio lives on (20 years and counting) as the most recent surprise slam champion.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Italian's having a great RG this year,
Bolelli/Vavassori are into the Mens Doubles final defeating Bopanna/Eden 75 26 62
Bolelli/Vavassori Forza!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
When did you become a Zed fan honestly?
It was a Ugly match between Zed and De Minaur, both with high UFE more than winners, if that is the kind of tennis Zed will bring to the SF he will be defeated, for starters, in clay tennis keeping your UFE low is a Must,
Huh. I never said I was a Zed fan . RELAX. All I EVER do is give my opinions based on my analysis..just because I predict a player to win doesn't mean that I'm a fan. I didn't have Rafa defeating Sascha Zverev in the first round. I knew that was an incredible bad matchup for Rafa for a first round match but I guess Richard Gasquet wasnt available. Jajaja RELAX

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Huh. I never said I was a Zed fan . RELAX. All I EVER do is give my opinions based on my analysis..just because I predict a player to win doesn't mean that I'm a fan. I didn't have Rafa defeating Sascha Zverev in the first round. I knew that was an incredible bad matchup for Rafa for a first round match but I guess Richard Gasquet wasnt available. Jajaja RELAX
I am relaxed just stating clay facts, it was a ugly match between Zed and Alex, Rob was also watching the 1st set and left he also said it was a ugly match, when giving an analysis, it differs from surface to surface? on clay it is a must you keep your ufe low for starters.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
With all the talk about a wide open slam, we hardly got any surprises in the end. In one semifinal, we have the two best players in the world (Sinner and Alcaraz). In the other, we got a rematch of last year's semi, featuring a 2-time finalist and a now 4-time semifinalist (Ruud and Zverev).

Gaston Gaudio lives on (20 years and counting) as the most recent surprise slam champion.
When healthy Novak is still the best player in the world on any surface..If Sascha Zverev defeats Casper I like his chances because of his incredible wingspan and the winner of Sinner/Alcaraz MAY be a bit jaded especially both recently returning from injuries. It's just my opinion not my wish to see Zed win the championship.

As for Gaston Gaudio, Moria probably is haunted with bad dreams how he gave away that championship. All he had to do was play 75 percent of his tennis abilities to defeat GG . Maybe there was something going on the days before the match that was distracting him . Who knows

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I am relaxed just stating clay facts, it was a ugly match between Zed and Alex, Rob was also watching the 1st set and left he also said it was a ugly match, when giving an analysis, it differs from surface to surface? on clay it is a must you keep your ufe low for starters.
Zed, Meddy and Novak's defense are so hard to hit through because of their incredible wingspan. Novak's quickness is right NEXT to Rafa's but Nadal is just the perfect CLAY player. Yes clay doesn't allow as many winners which does require a low UFEs tally. I haven't seen Alex vs Sascha match but I watched a set of the prior match vs Holger who should have won in four sets.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Zed, Meddy and Novak's defense are so hard to hit through because of their incredible wingspan. Novak's quickness is right NEXT to Rafa's but Nadal is just the perfect CLAY player. Yes clay doesn't allow as many winners which does require a low UFEs tally. I haven't seen Alex vs Sascha match but I watched a set of the prior match vs Holger who should have won in four sets.
I wouldnt waste time watching that match between Zed and De Minaur quite frankly do that at your own peril lol!
Shame Holger could not win in 4 sets, he had Zed on the ropes
I picked Carlos to win RG this year , he has the weapons to win RG, and I am leaning towards Carlos when he plays Sinner on clay, if it was a different surface I would back my Italian.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I wouldnt waste time watching that match between Zed and De Minaur quite frankly do that at your own peril lol!
Shame Holger could not win in 4 sets, he had Zed on the ropes
I picked Carlos to win RG this year , he has the weapons to win RG, and I am leaning towards Carlos when he plays Sinner on clay, if it was a different surface I would back my Italian.
Trust me I wasnt going back to watch that match, that was never a thought.. thanks MM

Status
Not open for further replies.