It's Dec 1, 2018...What happened?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Moxie .. give me a freakin break.. That;s absurd and as usual you jump in and blow things out of proportion. herios is a big person and definitely dont need any assistance from you
Carol takes a side and stays with it.. She doesnt straddle the fence or hedges her bets.. I can respect her for that. You have been extremely obnoxious to her numerous of times.. Now if Darth says something to herios.. you dont say a darn thing but being its a slow season you take my small phrase and take an opportunity to be Sjourner truth or Sista Soulja to herios defense.. :facepalm:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie .. give me a freakin break.. That;s absurd and as usual you jump in and blow things out of proportion. herios is a big person and definitely dont need any assistance from you
Interesting...I would have thought the point was not that I was defending Herios, but that I was not defending Carol. I'm not sure how I jumped in and blew anything out of proportion. I was offering my opinion.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Carol takes a side and stays with it.. She doesnt straddle the fence or hedges her bets.. I can respect her for that. You have been extremely obnoxious to her numerous of times.. Now if Darth says something to herios.. you dont say a darn thing but being its a slow season you take my small phrase and take an opportunity to be Sjourner truth or Sista Soulja to herios defense.. :facepalm:
For sure I've been hard on Carol. She's an embarrassment to Nadal fans, and I spend a lot of time cleaning up for her outrageous opinions. Of course she's welcome to be as partisan as she wants to be, but she uses her partisanship to insult other players in personal ways, and she uses the worst excuses for Nadal as to make it difficult for the rest of us to debate reasonably, as we all seem to fall into the category of the "worst," which Carol embodies. Personally, as a Nadal fan, on these boards, I find her a hardship to carry. Her opinions are her own, but I do wish they didn't bleed over into mine, in the minds of others.

I have no idea about Darth talking to Herios, but you know that I've have given Darth complete hell over his double-speak, double-standards, and also for putting words in my mouth. Other than that, I don't know what to say.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Herios is a pretty genteel poster, and you went at him talons-forward, for no reason. There are no trolls attacking Carol. Being insulted is different than being "trolled." Carol is a Rafa fan in the extreme, and thereby opens herself up to ridicule. That is her choice. Even as a Nadal fan, I find some of her comments to be indefensible. If you choose to defend her, come what may, that's up to you.
Sorry but I don’t think my comments are more ridicule and embarrassment than your or some comments of the Federer’s fans around here and more when they get mad if I say that Nadal is as good as him on HC or it was a miracle that Federer won that fith set in the past AO . I’m not a fan in extreme but reading others comments of Federer’s fans/fanatics which like to critic Nadal constantly makes me to respond them what they deserved. Now tell me if they are the only ones to have the right to say whatever they want to say and also to insult because then I’m clearly waisting my time around here

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
For sure I've been hard on Carol. She's an embarrassment to Nadal fans, and I spend a lot of time cleaning up for her outrageous opinions. Of course she's welcome to be as partisan as she wants to be, but she uses her partisanship to insult other players in personal ways, and she uses the worst excuses for Nadal as to make it difficult for the rest of us to debate reasonably, as we all seem to fall into the category of the "worst," which Carol embodies. Personally, as a Nadal fan, on these boards, I find her a hardship to carry. Her opinions are her own, but I do wish they didn't bleed over into mine, in the minds of others.

I have no idea about Darth talking to Herios, but you know that I've have given Darth complete hell over his double-speak, double-standards, and also for putting words in my mouth. Other than that, I don't know what to say.
How can you say that lady is an embarrassment to Rafa’s fans.. My Lord do you hear yourself.. that’s so Wrong..
It’s always been this Foolishness among Rafa’s fans..somehow its remains a dysfunctional tribe..I give Fed fans that much..they stick together..they dont step on their elders(you dont see Front arguing with Darth or whomever)..Its like there is a Willie Lynch among the Rafa fans.. someone is alway there to divide the group.DAMN

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Sorry but I don’t think my comments are more ridicule and embarrassment than your or some comments of the Federer’s fans around here and more when they get mad if I say that Nadal is as good as him on HC or it was a miracle that Federer won that fith set in the past AO . I’m not a fan in extreme but reading others comments of Federer’s fans/fanatics which like to critic Nadal constantly makes me to respond them what they deserved. Now tell me if they are the only ones to have the right to say whatever they want to say and also to insult because then I’m clearly waisting my time around here
Carol.. Stay true to yourself.. Moxie is just being herself.. Its true Some Fed fans are a bit looney ..However I have never seen you tell a LIE but Fed fans will twist the truth or reality to minimize Rafa’s accomplishments. Moxie.. you should admire Carol I may not AGREE with everything Carol says but its her opinion .. again no pun intended but she always shows true moxie.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
These last comments of Moxie are the most absurd and stupid than I’ve read in a long time, and she is talking about embarrassment????? defending others posters which the only thing they know to do is to insult, never giving news or saying something interesting? well, she and them can go to hell, I’m leaving this place, sorry for you and a few more good posters but this is my last comment around here, If you don’t mind send me please the Kieran email and I will give you mine, I’m sure that he knows about anothers blogs where we will be better welcome than here

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
How can you say that lady is an embarrassment to Rafa’s fans.. My Lord do you hear yourself.. that’s so Wrong..
It’s always been this Foolishness among Rafa’s fans..somehow its remains a dysfunctional tribe..I give Fed fans that much..they stick together..they dont step on their elders(you dont see Front arguing with Darth or whomever)..Its like there is a Willie Lynch among the Rafa fans.. someone is alway there to divide the group.DAMN
Oh, stop. I don't care if Fed fans run lock-step. And they don't all. But I won't be tethered to people that talk nonsense, just because we favor the same player. The notion here is to actually talk about tennis. We're all guilty (and I mean all,) of partisanship, but we do all have eyes, and I'm losing patience with those who alter the truth in their favor. There are plenty of fine points and stats to be debated. When folks try to reinvent the records or the surfaces, it does get a bit boring, however.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol.. Stay true to yourself.. Moxie is just being herself.. Its true Some Fed fans are a bit looney ..However I have never seen you tell a LIE but Fed fans will twist the truth or reality to minimize Rafa’s accomplishments. Moxie.. you should admire Carol I may not AGREE with everything Carol says but its her opinion .. again no pun intended but she always shows true moxie.

You don't see her tell a lie? May I direct you to her post above where she says Rafa is as good as Roger is on hard courts. Stats and logic are not Carol's forte. That's the nice way of putting it.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Yes, you give me hell with your annoying ass Rafa love. And then you also have to insult reasonable posters such as Carol :)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
These last comments of Moxie are the most absurd and stupid than I’ve read in a long time, and she is talking about embarrassment????? defending others posters which the only thing they know to do is to insult, never giving news or saying something interesting? well, she and them can go to hell, I’m leaving this place, sorry for you and a few more good posters but this is my last comment around here, If you don’t mind send me please the Kieran email and I will give you mine, I’m sure that he knows about anothers blogs where we will be better welcome than here
Carol..Your posts are well received by a lot of good posters..Moxie does this crap all of the time.. Moxie.. you need to apologize to this poster..Who declared you the Judge Judy of Rafa’s fans.. Again..you took comments out of context and made these series of post a cesspool of ignorance and horse manure. I guess you are proud of yourself now..

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Carol, you really shouldn't be so thin-skinned, if you're willing to throw strong opinions out there. As A-P says, "be true to yourself." I've said you're welcome to your opinions. I've only said that I can't be arsed to defend a lot of them. There are plenty of posters who disagree with you and yet they have opinions to offer, and news, etc. You aren't the only person who offers constructive input. You have a strong point of view. If you don't expect criticism, I don't know what to say. If you want to tuck tail and run, that's up to you. I would have thought you'd stay and fight for your position.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Yes, you give me hell with your annoying ass Rafa love. And then you also have to insult reasonable posters such as Carol :)
Oh, sorry if I touched your dainty sensibilities.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
You don't see her tell a lie? May I direct you to her post above where she says Rafa is as good as Roger is on hard courts. Stats and logic are not Carol's forte. That's the nice way of putting it.
Darth.. keep preaching my brotha.. How about this..We Rafa fans prefer to keep Miss Caro;l.. We will give you Moxie if you can deliver Lord Kieran back to Us..:clap:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Carol..Your posts are well received by a lot of good posters..Moxie does this crap all of the time.. Moxie.. you need to apologize to this poster..Who declared you the Judge Judy of Rafa’s fans.. Again..you took comments out of context and made these series of post a cesspool of ignorance and horse manure. I guess you are proud of yourself now..
I'm as entitled to my opinion as anyone else, and I thought you were being rude to herios.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Darth.. keep preaching my brotha.. How about this..We Rafa fans prefer to keep Miss Caro;l.. We will give you Moxie if you can deliver Lord Kieran back to Us..:clap:
Ain't happenin'.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Me turn Foxie Moxie into a Federer fan? Sign me up! I've tried for years to show her the light. I've put many words in her mouth after all.

Reactions: Moxie

Busted

Major Winner
Reactions
You didn't say Safin was as wacky as Nicky...I did. He was. He was fined for tanking, he beat himself at least as often as anyone else beat him, and let's not forget the Safinettes. He only harnessed his inner demons for one Major. And then he never won another tournament the rest of his career. The first Major came before he even thought about it much. Won the USO on talent and youthful enthusiasm.

Ah...Marat Safin. The heir apparent to Sampras before he made the mistake of starting to think on the court. But, yes, he was a wacky as Kyrgios is - and he's still a nutter (ever heard some of his political views? Oy vey.). The main difference between him and Kyrgios though is that Safin loved tennis and wanted to win and wanted to play. He got frustrated when Roger started winning and felt like he was always trying to play catch up. It's why he hired Peter Lundgren after Roger fired him. But then the injuries started mounting up. Safin was able to harness his crazy for a few years, but he was really never the same after that knee injury during the clay season in 2005.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Ah...Marat Safin. The heir apparent to Sampras before he made the mistake of starting to think on the court. But, yes, he was a wacky as Kyrgios is - and he's still a nutter (ever heard some of his political views? Oy vey.). The main difference between him and Kyrgios though is that Safin loved tennis and wanted to win and wanted to play. He got frustrated when Roger started winning and felt like he was always trying to play catch up. It's why he hired Peter Lundgren after Roger fired him. But then the injuries started mounting up. Safin was able to harness his crazy for a few years, but he was really never the same after that knee injury during the clay season in 2005.
Safin did not love tennis, same as Kyrgios. He was forced to play, by his mother. You can look it up.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm as entitled to my opinion as anyone else, and I thought you were being rude to herios.
Do you know how far back herios and I go back.. I have said far worst.. I EXPECT SOMEONE will ensure that you apologize to Miss Carol and next time..stay in you lane..I am curios why didnt you tell herios that he/she was being “thinned skined “