It's Dec 1, 2018...What happened?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Do you know how far back herios and I go back.. I have said far worst.. I EXPECT SOMEONE will ensure that you apologize to Miss Carol and next time..stay in you lane..I am curios why didnt you tell herios that he/she was being “thinned skined “
Because I didn't think he was being thin-skinned, and I thought you were being unnecessarily rude.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Be careful what you ask for..after a few months having Moxie as a Fed fan, forming a division with you GSM , Front and others.. you will wished she stayed a dysfunctional Rafa fan
A-P seriously...what did I ever do to you?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
A-P seriously...what did I ever do to you?
I dont need you being so darn judgemental about how I reply to herios post. Herios was being a bit thinned skinned and you bit for it, I didnt say anything vulgar or rude.. I just asked for clarity.. On the other hand, you went too far with what you said to Miss Carol.. That’s a nice lady and a good poster.. Life is too short to be dealing with such foolishness. You treat Tossip with the same distain..very tacky .. thats mean..

Last edited:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Carol, you really shouldn't be so thin-skinned, if you're willing to throw strong opinions out there. As A-P says, "be true to yourself." I've said you're welcome to your opinions. I've only said that I can't be arsed to defend a lot of them. There are plenty of posters who disagree with you and yet they have opinions to offer, and news, etc. You aren't the only person who offers constructive input. You have a strong point of view. If you don't expect criticism, I don't know what to say. If you want to tuck tail and run, that's up to you. I would have thought you'd stay and fight for your position.
I didn’t expect to respond you anymore but I have to do It before to leave. One thing is to keep a discussion like many times I did with others posters and other thing very diferent is how many times you have attacked me without any reason critizing my English and my comments in the worst ugly way like you did a few weeks ego and today again. I know there are plenty of posters who disagree with me because I’m thinking very different like them (Federe’s fans of course) but I rather to have any discuss with DarthFed, Front242 and someone else and also reading their comments than with you, believe me. I am not thin-skinned at all but I can’t stand the way that you always are critizing me, you went too far this time.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I didn’t expect to respond you anymore but I have to do It before to leave. One thing is to keep a discussion like many times I did with others posters and other thing very diferent is how many times you have attacked me without any reason critizing my English and my comments in the worst ugly way like you did a few weeks ego and today again. I know there are plenty of posters who disagree with me because I’m thinking very different like them (Federe’s fans of course) but I rather to have any discuss with DarthFed, Front242 and someone else and also reading their comments than with you, believe me. I am not thin-skinned at all but I can’t stand the way that you always are critizing me, you went too far this time.
I have never criticized your English, or anyone else's. Be mad at me for anything else, but not that. If you want to be a partizan, you should own it. But you should understand that at some point some of us will have to disown your outlandishly fangirl ideas.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I have never criticized your English, or anyone else's. Be mad at me for anything else, but not that. If you want to be a partizan, you should own it. But you should understand that at some point some of us will have to disown your outlandishly fangirl ideas.
No more than some outlandishly fanboys ideas and comments that we read around with fake accusation and trying to dismiss very badly the Rafa's achievements but you probably are more agree with them and of course you don't insult them like you do to me, my question is why ? but it's ok, it doesn't matter anymore

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No more than some outlandishly fanboys ideas and comments that we read around with fake accusation and trying to dismiss very badly the Rafa's achievements but you probably are more agree with them and of course you don't insult them like you do to me, my question is why ? but it's ok, it doesn't matter anymore
Have you not seen me on here defending Rafa? Have you not seen me calling them out for their duplicity? Have you not heard me drill Darth and Front, especially, where they hold double-standards? I am not unfair to you. You are exactly as partisan as they are, and I hold you all to the standard of reality, which you are, none of you, always willing to be completely in bed with. You are on the farther reaches of partisanship, as Darth and Front are. Which means that sometimes you hold opinions that the rest of us aren't exactly comfortable with. You ask me why I'm "insulting" to you...it's that. You're associated with me, as a Nadal fan. If you hold outlandish opinions, it seems to tar me with the same brush, and I'm not happy with that. I don't really care how much Darth and Front make Fed fans look like idiots. That's their problem. But when you are outrageous, you pull the notion of Nadal fans and excuse-making past the border of reasonable, and then the rest of us spend too much time saying that we don't comply with the same stupidity.

Last edited:

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I know you're in the anti-Kyrgios camp, but don't be so melodramatic. Look, either, Kyrgios is going to do it, or he isn't. But, even if you think he's over-rated, do you really think he's that untalented?

My friend Moxie! Sorry but you are almost 100% mistaken here. I am not in the anti-Kyrgios camp. As I put in other posts, my main difference with the Kyrgios "believers" is what I think his strengths and weaknesses are. I even like his attitude now. So, I don't think he is overrated, I think he is wrongly rated.

We discussed this in other threads already, anyway. From those discussions, I learned that I can expand my original conception of "talent", which was more based on "skill". But anyway, Kyrgios limited skill set in a way limits his talent. And be sure I can use data to support that.

I simply cannot say that a guy who has so limited ground shots as "supremely talented". Look, I would not trade MY forehand with his. I can tell you the names of dozens of unheralded top 50 guys who can control the ball much better than him -- but they simply lack the firepower. Take Kyrgio's firepower away and he is done.

But now comes the part were I defend him: I think he has a future because he has so much room for improvement, and he has the mindset. Again, opposed the vast majority of posters, I think his head is an asset and not a liability. He stays cool on big moments, in a way a very few can do. Also, he has no fear to try different things. He is a different animal and surely, as Scoop once posted some time ago, he is a very good thing to tennis (if he lifts off).

And by the way I simply don't buy this "I don't love tennis" thing neither from him or anybody else. Take tennis away from these people and you will see them screaming to be back in two weeks.

P.S. You were right about the melodrama -- I am generally guilty of that, but not in this case...

Reactions: Moxie

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I have never criticized your English, or anyone else's. Be mad at me for anything else, but not that.

This is very true. To criticize someone's English is the most antiMoxie thing I can think off.

I've tried for years to show her the light

I can't believe that, from all people, I need to remind you that WE are the dark side...

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Huh? Listen, I'm a realist. Roger's going to be 37. The chances of him repeating his year last year are 40-60.

Re: Nadal beating Djokovic? Maybe on clay - and only if Djokovic is still struggling mentally and physically. As a little reminder: Nadal couldn't even beat Federer this year.

Nadal can only beat Djokovic on clay if Novak is struggling mentally or physically? It's funny that it's probably the other way around. Look at when a decent number of Novak's wins against Nadal on clay came.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Well, so far there's no dirt with any substance on the Rodge, which can't be said for some of the other top players.

Sorry but what the fuck are you talking about?

What dirt is there on others? The way they look or play is not substantial dirt, otherwise you can throw accusations about anyone, including a 35 year old who hadn't done anything of note in years and came back like Superman all of a sudden by playing at a level that no athlete his age has any right to. See, it's really easy.

Of course, you'll answer with some arbitrary justifications as to why Roger's game isn't PED friendly and other nonsense, but the truth is we can throw baseless accusations about anyone (Nadal being a physical freak of nature in his younger days, Novak going from being a complete pussy to Superman in 2011, Roger's sudden old man strength)...

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Wrong. We know 100% Novak used the C-Vac machine which the ATP considered banning as it's against the spirit of sport. They didn't ban it so he kept using it. While not cheating because of this, it's still fake cardio and Roger has not used this and gets tired much easier. Novak went from having massive cardio problems in late 2010 and multiple retirements to being Superman in 2011 but feel free to think it had nothing to do with this.

LMAO. "Roger has not used this" players who want to "cheat" are unlikely to broadcast it to the world. Again, I AM NOT saying Roger is taking anything illegal, but I'm saying throwing baseless accusations EXCEPT when it comes to one's favorite player is hilarious.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
December 1, 2018, Nadal and Federer are tied at 19 slams each.

If that happens I might have to shoot myself in the head. I can only imagine how obnoxious Twatdal and his fans would become

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
This is very true. To criticize someone's English is the most antiMoxie thing I can think off.

I can't believe that, from all people, I need to remind you that WE are the dark side...

No no, Nads is the Sith Lord. He isn't smart enough to be Palpatine but Moxie's boy will be exposed for what he is someday.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
If that happens I might have to shoot myself in the head. I can only imagine how obnoxious Twatdal and his fans would become
Man..Its gonna be a long year..Fed is playing with double house money(does that exactly exists?) and Rafa is back to being the Hunter while both are being hunted by Novak.. if Rafa can duplicate 2017 I will be satisfied..no way that he will win 3 of 4 unless he can absolutely destroy Fed and the field at AO..even I am not taking those odds:facepalm:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Man..Its gonna be a long year..Fed is playing with double house money(does that exactly exists?) and Rafa is back to being the Hunter while both are being hunted by Novak.. if Rafa can duplicate 2017 I will be satisfied..no way that he will win 3 of 4 unless he can absolutely destroy Fed and the field at AO..even I am not taking those odds:facepalm:

I'm thinking the odds of Rafa even playing the AO might be 50/50.

Reactions: GameSetAndMath