ATP Cup, Australia

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
it's gonna be like reliving the earliest part of last decade and reading BS s mindless posts

Won't you be too busy asking people on tennis forums to meet you Cincinnati so you can fight them you fucking inbred dimwit?

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
You underestimate how much I love women
.I was in tears when I discovered a girl I asked out for a date worked at the Playboy building in Chicago and I got to meet Hef in person.

What in the name of fuck are you talking about?

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Trust me at happened. That's why they had enforcement of cramping not considered or classified as a medical timeout..check with Tented or El Dude ..they may recall the match and Novak's theatrics..maybe Fiero's memory recalls what occurred

No, this is bullshit. The treatment was nowhere near 30 minutes you moron.

It was 12 minutes from the moment Novak asked for the trainer until the play was resumed, but it doesn't mean that the MTO itself was 12 minutes. Regardless, that's still nowhere near 30 minutes.

Here's the source: https://www.espn.com/sports/tennis/usopen05/news/story?id=2147241

Now please shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
How Canada went to QF is unreal. They needed stars to allign and it really happened. Every small piece of the puzzle went their way. Basically 6 teams pissed away QF. Croatia, France, Italy, South Africa, Bulgaria and Japan, they all had their chances and some of them lost matches really unexpected. But I want to see Shapo Novak match so I'm okay with Canada, they are an interesting team.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
How Canada went to QF is unreal. They needed stars to allign and it really happened. Every small piece of the puzzle went their way. Basically 6 teams pissed away QF. Croatia, France, Italy, South Africa, Bulgaria and Japan, they all had their chances and some of them lost matches really unexpected. But I want to see Shapo Novak match so I'm okay with Canada, they are an interesting team.
I actually picked Canada to lead their group. I didn't find that surprising, though, good for them.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Guccione/Peers were undefeated in the ATP Cup......I hope picking Kyrgios and De Minaur is not the wrong choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
-Goodness me what a t/break Australia 18-16 in the t/break win,GBR had matches points in the t/break,momentum swings back and forth.Phew!......Australia through to the s/finals,where I think they will play Spain,if Spain wins their q/final.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I can’t believe rafa lost to him at wTF...Rafa blew a huge opportunity to win that end of the year tourney.

Totally different match and he was serving awesome at the WTF which is what won the match for him. Towards the end of last year he went through a spell of excellence out of nowhere after Laver Cup. He was very good also when he beat Federer in 3 sets at Shanghai in October. If he doesn't serve well though, his game is complete dog shit.

Reactions: Moxie

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Hope Medvedev wins the slam this year, maybe even AO. I am rooting for him of all the next gen and other youngsters.

I said months ago I'm going with him either making the final or winning it.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Australia’s in the semis. Murray missed an easy shot long on one MP that would have won it. Both the Evans match and the doubles were really good for this new event...
Nice possible matches incoming: Hopefully SF : Novak-Daniil , Nadal-Kyrgios F: Novak-Nadal!!!
that would be great.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Totally different match and he was serving awesome at the WTF which is what won the match for him. Towards the end of last year he went through a spell of excellence out of nowhere after Laver Cup. He was very good also when he beat Federer in 3 sets at Shanghai in October. If he doesn't serve well though, his game is complete dog shit.
agreed..