ATP Cup, Australia

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I wanted to be Hugh Hefner but I couldn't convince enough women that I had proper motives for photographing them.

If it was a match vs Rafa or Roger at MSG wacky Nicky would be the first one in the arena
I think you underestimate how much he likes playing for country. Also, he was in tears talking about the fires. I believe him. He's injured.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
De Minaur levels the match against Shapo, sends audience to frenzy after stealing a 2nd set. He was again facing the loss, but he just recovered like it's nothing to worry about.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tsitsipas won a routine match over Zverev.

Zverev was frustrated again with his double faults and in one changeover he kept saying he don't know what to do with it. He is either extremely stupid or stubborn AF, or both. He had a whole off season to make some positive changes with a service motion or whatever. Instead he comes to 2020 with the exact same issue. They say he serves fine during the practice. What a mental case he is.

Reactions: Fiero425 and tented

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm just tuning in, but the stands appear empty for the Perth matches.
It was full in Brisbane for Tsitsipas Zverev, but generally I was expecting fuller stadiums, beacuse Aussies love tennis. Some matches are really empty. Don't know if wildfires have something to do with it.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Tsitsipas won a routine match over Zverev.

Zverev was frustrated again with his double faults and in one changeover he kept saying he don't know what to do with it. He is either extremely stupid or stubborn AF, or both. He had a whole off season to make some positive changes with a service motion or whatever. Instead he comes to 2020 with the exact same issue. They say he serves fine during the practice. What a mental case he is.
Haha i think stupidity is more likely. He is a mental midget.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
My goodness, Zverev reaction went too far, he made his father cry, incredible

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I think you underestimate how much he likes playing for country. Also, he was in tears talking about the fires. I believe him. He's injured.
You underestimate how much I love women
.I was in tears when I discovered a girl I asked out for a date worked at the Playboy building in Chicago and I got to meet Hef in person.

Nicky is bipolar which doesn't make him a bad person but a lot of his antics like what he has done on the court and what he said about another player smashing Stan's girlfriend at that time unacceptable.

• Wow

AnonymousFan

Major Winner
Reactions
I feel for all the players in Sydney today,there is a total fire ban,poor air quality,urging people who suffer from asthma,lung conditions etc not to go outside and a temp of about 115 F with strong winds.Today's conditions are predicted to be worse than New Year's Eve in Sydney.Medical officials will closely monitor air quality conditions at Sydney today.

Wow...

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You underestimate how much I love women
.I was in tears when I discovered a girl I asked out for a date worked at the Playboy building in Chicago and I got to meet Hef in person.

Nicky is bipolar which doesn't make him a bad person but a lot of his antics like what he has done on the court and what he said about another player smashing Stan's girlfriend at that time unacceptable.
?? Not quite sure what Hef and Stan's girlfriend have to do with Nick being injured, but I am curious to know if Nick's been diagnosed as bipolar, or if you've just made the armchair observation yourself.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
My goodness, Zverev reaction went too far, he made his father cry, incredible

Yes , a disgusting creature.
If I was his father or brother, believe me, he wouldn’t act like that. Same for the clown Kyrgios.

Reactions: Carol

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
?? Not quite sure what Hef and Stan's girlfriend have to do with Nick being injured, but I am curious to know if Nick's been diagnosed as bipolar, or if you've just made the armchair observation yourself.
Moxie..come on..if we did a quick poll in regards to the mental state or diagnosis of wacky Nicky..45% would say that he is bipolar..it’s obvious as broken is a world class Asshole

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
just a fan of the great nadal that's all but would like to go spain one day the awesome country that made nadal.
I would like to visit Mallorca..rent a condo by the beach..rent a motor scooter and visit the Nadal Academy

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy22

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie..come on..if we did a quick poll in regards to the mental state or diagnosis of wacky Nicky..45% would say that he is bipolar..it’s obvious as broken is a world class Asshole

Some think there is a component of mental disorder, but "bipolar" is a specific thing and I don't think we can diagnose that from watching on TV. That's all I'm saying.

Reactions: Jelenafan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rafa plays Cuevas later...that could be good. Djokovic has Monfils, but the H2H is 15-0 in favor of Novak.