ATP Cup, Australia

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
He did it. 29:26.
The second set was equal, good play by Nadal through the second.

Reactions: Fiero425

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
This match wasn't the goal..I am very proud of the way that Nadal was very competitive in the 2nd set..When Rafa and team review the video, they will see when Novak's bh pulls Rafa off court, Rafa should go for his dtl FH to regain control of the point.. Again ..the CC BH Rafa didn't trust but I heard that Frankie Roi is working on treaking it. Novak is the superior player on hardcourt but Rafa has got to quit conceding the baseline on his return of service to Novak's service.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
This match wasn't the goal..I am very proud of the way that Nadal was very competitive in the 2nd set..When Rafa and team review the video, they will see when Novak's bh pulls Rafa off court, Rafa should go for his dtl FH to regain control of the point.. Again ..the CC BH Rafa didn't trust but I heard that Frankie Roi is working on treaking it. Novak is the superior player on hardcourt but Rafa has got to quit conceding the baseline on his return of service to Novak's service.
They surely searching for an answer. They do that quite a while.
The 2nd was really competitive, hope to see 3-5 of them in the AO Final.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

What's he supposed to do, go Federer's SABR? :sick:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Wasn’t the goal for whom? Not Team Spain , but for player Nadal it is something. It counts for the rivalry, that’s a special opponent for him. Look at his behaviour at the start.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Serbs are playing like this cup is in Belgrade. So much support.

Reactions: Bonaca

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
What I do like more about team Spain is the friendly interaction between them. Seems that they like each other. Good team spirit.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
What's the matter? Goatdal's singles spanking won't allow him to play dubs? :lol3:
He deserved to rest, especially in front of AO. Wished the same for Novak, but he wants badly to deliver this title to Serbia. Looks like he will be successesful.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
He deserved to rest, especially in front of AO. Wished the same for Novak, but he wants badly to deliver this title to Serbia. Looks like he will be successesful.
It's just funny to me that he was out there playing dubs in a meaningless match in Perth, but w/ the title on the line he decides to take a rest? :scratch:

Reactions: GameSetAndMath

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
It's just funny to me that he was out there playing dubs in a meaningless match in Perth, but w/ the title on the line he decides to take a rest? :scratch:

Just coz I play, no mean I win, no? Iz no good to be arrogant, no?

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
For me The point to 5:4 in the TB shows the Shot That changed the rivalry in Novak’s favour. He showed in parts a Prime-level of his BH. Huge BH shots , all got back from Nadal and then he puts the DTL-BH on top. Who else could do that constantly enough against him?
This point brought me goose bumps and the reaction after winning is what I wish much more. The fire he once had isn’t visible anymore. This short moment was nostalgic to me!

Reactions: don_fabio

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
No comment;).