ATP Cup, Australia

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Great match so far. Enormous probability that this will turn out to be quite better than the marquee match.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

AnonymousFan

Major Winner
Reactions
Great match so far. Enormous probability that this will turn out to be quite better than the marquee match.

my thoughts before the opening match too, was looking forward to this one more

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Lajovic lacked confidence on the final game, could not keep the ball deep enough and gets broken. RBA is more used to keeping a high level for long stretches of a match, including obviously the business end of a set.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Yep. Not too hopeful the player I am rooting for will prevail but the entertainment is guaranteed.
Don’t looks good for Dusan. RBA is too consistent and simply a bit better at the moment.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Two things hurt Lajovic in this match: one was the absence of a DTL back hand (the funny thing is that he attempted it three times, connected two, that were not winners but put him in a very good position, and missed the other for an inch...).

Other is that he missed to many easy floating balls in the middle of the court.

RBA finishes with an ace.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Two things hurt Lajovic in this match: one was the absence of a DTL back hand (the funny thing is that he attempted it three times, connected two, that were not winners but put him in a very good position, and missed the other for an inch...).

Other is that he missed to many easy floating balls in the middle of the court.

RBA finishes with an ace.
Yes. I didn’t saw the whole match, but also what I saw, he was pushed in his BH side and produced too many errors, even with his slice. Couldn’t avoid this easy strategy of RBA. This was Nadals strategy for years against Roger.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Break for Novak. Nadal won his service to love, all points by UFE from Novak. Novak is returning very well.

Reactions: Fiero425

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Djokovic is making Rafa look shaky! The confidence normally seen in those eyes is looking bewildered & uneasy! He's surrounded by BP's! :whistle:
Novak seems to hav no doubts about winning this. At least it looks so.

Reactions: Fiero425