ATP Cup, Australia

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I can’t see Spain winning against the offspring of the English insane asylums and prisons

Reactions: Bonaca

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I've been reading this for years and I really think people are not paying attention. Goffin can take the ball early and on a good day can fire a ton of winners catching the opponent off guard. I really don't know how that is not seen as a weapon. I've seen countless players with much more "weapons" not being able to fire one fifth of the winners Goffin had today against Nadal.
This. Davydenko was pretty slight, but he took the ball early and always troubled Nadal on HC. Coffin was all over Nadal a couple of years back on clay, until he got a bad call and never recovered. I figured he could be trouble, though I didn't think he beat Rafa right now.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
I can’t see Spain winning against the offspring of the English insane asylums and prisons
Haha I’m confused , thought McFly had the Force.

ok now serious, im looking forward to his match against the Clown. The fake Aussie is showing some good level in this tournament.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
This. Davydenko was pretty slight, but he took the ball early and always troubled Nadal on HC. Coffin was all over Nadal a couple of years back on clay, until he got a bad call and never recovered. I figured he could be trouble, though I didn't think he beat Rafa right now.
Funny how you mentioned that bad call against David, I remember that match very good . I was so pissed, because he controlled Nadal on clay until this shit. But couldn’t reset after that and fell apart.

Reactions: mrzz

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I woke up just in time to see the TB! I couldn't believe it! Goffin has no real weapon besides his court mobility! I need to see the replay and then hear the excuses! Supposedly there is no injury, but commentators now hinting at him being tired for tomorrow's match if he survives this late doubles necessity! :facepalm:

Goffin has beaten Djokovic and Federer before. Great to see Nadal tank his match so that they need to play a decisive doubles and give the crowd more drama! :good:

Reactions: Andy22

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
He also is sweating more than everyone else, maybe this was the reason for today’s loss ;-):
Rafa said afterwards the doubles that the conditions were very heavy plus I think the Spanish Bull is still a bit jet lagged..

Reactions: Bonaca

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Goffin has beaten Djokovic and Federer before. Great to see Nadal tank his match so that they need to play a decisive doubles and give the crowd more drama! :good:
Rafa needs some tough matches before AO..nice ass whipping Obi Wan but on the dirt devil from Mallorca

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Classy and realistic post as usual from Nadaltroll No 1!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Haha I’m confused , thought McFly had the Force.

ok now serious, im looking forward to his match against the Clown. The fake Aussie is showing some good level in this tournament.
I hope that Spain isn’t stupid to put Rafa against Wacky Nicky..no need to put him out there against alol that drama at this venue..

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
I hope that Spain isn’t stupid to put Rafa against Wacky Nicky..no need to put him out there against alol that drama at this venue..
They want to promote this Cup, so I’m pretty sure they put their best to play against each other, like Novak will play Daniil, and hopefully Novak- Nadal.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
BC915C8A-5DB8-4364-9491-A85FB8FD758F.jpeg

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
If I understood correctly the rules mandate that the top-ranked players play each other.
Yes, damn it, de minaur is playing Nadal. Not good for the show, everyone, except nadalfans, want to see the clown against bull.