ATP Cup, Australia

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Which is completely mental
But is it really the same as being a "head case?" Kyrgios is a "head case." To me, it's much more fixable than Nick's problems, for example. Dimitrov to me is also much more of a "head case," because it's been going on too long. Could be just fine-points of definition, though. In mine, Denis isn't a "head case."

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal lost 1st set.
David is playing pretty well, unfortunately he will not keep that level.

Reactions: Fiero425

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Wow David with the break in the 2nd set. He is outplaying Nadal.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
:clap:David, well deserved.

Goatdal loses by being outplayed from the baseline from a non-Big-Server, how is that possible Nadaltroll2013?

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
First match I watch in 2020... Goffin could have won in easier fashion but decided to get tight in the second. When he was pressing on, he was winning points convincingly.

Reactions: Bonaca

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I just woke up. I see that Obi Wan Knobi took out Rafa. It shows that if you have faith in the Force you can accomplish almost anything, hahaha. Good win by Goffin

Reactions: Fiero425 and Bonaca

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I just woke up. I see that Obi Wan Knobi took out Rafa. It shows that if you have faith in the Force you can accomplish almost anything, hahaha. Good win by Goffin

I woke up just in time to see the TB! I couldn't believe it! Goffin has no real weapon besides his court mobility! I need to see the replay and then hear the excuses! Supposedly there is no injury, but commentators now hinting at him being tired for tomorrow's match if he survives this late doubles necessity! :facepalm:

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Goffin has no real weapon besides his court mobility!

I've been reading this for years and I really think people are not paying attention. Goffin can take the ball early and on a good day can fire a ton of winners catching the opponent off guard. I really don't know how that is not seen as a weapon. I've seen countless players with much more "weapons" not being able to fire one fifth of the winners Goffin had today against Nadal.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I've been reading this for years and I really think people are not paying attention. Goffin can take the ball early and on a good day can fire a ton of winners catching the opponent off guard. I really don't know how that is not seen as a weapon. I've seen countless players with much more "weapons" not being able to fire one fifth of the winners Goffin had today against Nadal.
Rafa does takes too long between points when he is serving..I agree with the umpire

Reactions: Bonaca and Fiero425

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Well if Rafa's to make it thru to the SF against the Aussies, he's going to have to take it to a Super TB after dropping the 1st set in the doubles! Great match! :whistle:
Rafa isnt playing at the level of the best player on the court..team Spain has to do more than tread water or hold serve.. Team Spain needs to return down the line or do something that can open up the court. I am being honest, Rafa isn't playing at his best, he knows it

• Haha

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I´m not surprised with the result, Rafa was´t playing well during this tournament, he looks tired and without "chips" (spark) and I don't understand why he is playing the doubles. Hope he will be in much better condition for the AO.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa isnt playing at the level of the best player on the court..team Spain has to do more than tread water or hold serve.. Team Spain needs to return down the line or do something that can open up the court. I am being honest, Rafa isn't playing at his best, he knows it
I told ya, Fiero..Rafa raised his levels..and he and CB prevailing..great match

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I´m not surprised with the result, Rafa was´t playing well during this tournament, he looks tired and without "chips" (spark) and I don't understand why he is playing the doubles. Hope he will be in much better condition for the AO.
Don’t be so quick to give up so fast Miss Carol..Rafa has the Force..

Last edited: