• Nadal in five sets

• Federer in three sets

• Federer in four sets

• Federer in five sets

Results are only viewable after voting.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Also, nobody cares whether Rafa has 2045678 Rgs or 2045679 Rgs. His legacy does not improve much. But, Noles legacy improves heavily if he wins this one.

It is still a numbers game. You'll have the idiots in media and shameless Rafa tards going crazy if he gets 20+ even if it is with 15 RG's. Djokovic winning this one still puts him 4 behind and he could drop motivation again. Clearly whichever one wins becomes a grave threat. So lesser of 2 evils is Novak as there is no greater evil than the clay peasant.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal has been broken a few times to nobodies and often hits short balls when rattled. If he goes all passive like that and Roger plays well, he'll punish that kind of lame moon balling. 2011 was a very close match except for the last set when Roger went all passive and stopped being aggressive but Nadal looked hopeless against him in set 1 of their 2011 encounter and had to resort to stopping play to wreck Roger's head and win the set. He won't let crap like that happen now. I say have more faith in Roger. He's gonna go all out here in what is likely to be their last encounter at RG and, with so much on the line, it'll be a bloodbath.

Roger-Federer.jpg
You was saying saitly fedhead? He was going to get close to nadal hahahaha:lulz1::facepalm::cuckoo::rip:

Last edited:

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Also, nobody cares whether Rafa has 2045678 Rgs or 2045679 Rgs. His legacy does not improve much. But, Noles legacy improves heavily if he wins this one.
Good points, but I think that people count more the slams, regardless of their distribution. I think Nadal has the same chances of catching Federer as Djokovic has.

Reactions: Andy22

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Whose record on clay in the Open Era is better than Roger’s other than Nadal, Borg and Kuerten? Novak is right there with Roger, perhaps a smidge ahead. Muster or Vilas? I beg to differ. Connors? No. Lendl? Overall I would say no. Wilander? Maybe so.
I think Lendl and Wilander have to be up there mate.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Thanks to Fed being an idiot and wasting time and energy on clay. Handed out a free win to the asshole.
That happened last Nadal beat Federer at Roland Garros in straight sets, Wimbledon 2008 five sets champion.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
That happened last Nadal beat Federer at Roland Garros in straight sets, Wimbledon 2008 five sets champion.

That was due to more than just that match. Nadal wouldn't beat him again at Wimbledon, that match was the perfect storm and Roger was mostly awful.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
That was due to more than just that match. Nadal wouldn't beat him again at Wimbledon, that match was the perfect storm and Roger was mostly awful.
That's if federer even makes to Nadal at Wimbledon, the way he played last year on grass losing to who? At Wimbledon But if he does Nadal would win.

Last edited:

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Where have you been? You disappeared for some time. I am guessing you were spooked after the Monte Carlo and Madrid results.

Reactions: DarthFed

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Where have you been? You disappeared for some time. I am guessing you were spooked after the Monte Carlo and Madrid results.
Yea but I'm but now, and yes Nadal started the clay court season badly, which made all Nadal fans little spooked but not me.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
That's if federer even makes to Nadal at Wimbledon, the way he last year on grass losing to who? At Wimbledon But if he does Nadal would win.

Ha, one year where your guy doesn't get trashed in first week and you suddenly think he can still play on grass.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Whatever Federer would have lost as well, not forget 24-15,

Federer has dominated on more than just one awful surface. Your boy is mostly made out of clay. Filling those veins with tons of hot sauce has certainly helped the cause.

Reactions: Front242