• Nadal in five sets

• Federer in three sets

• Federer in four sets

• Federer in five sets

Results are only viewable after voting.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Federer has dominated on more than just one awful surface. Your boy is mostly made out of clay. Filling those veins with tons of hot sauce has certainly helped the cause.
Awful yet Federer only won it once (lucky) as well Djokovic can you say 25-15?

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Awful yet Federer only won it once (lucky) as well Djokovic can you say 25-15?

Blow me you little runt. Next meeting won't be on Nadal's precious dirt anyways. It takes awful tennis from Roger to lose to Rafa off clay, always has.

Reactions: Front242

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Blow me you little runt. Next meeting won't be on Nadal's precious dirt anyways. It takes awful tennis from Roger to lose to Rafa off clay, always has.
Well ok you have nice day, sir I will be watching Nadal in the RG final.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Zero resistance as I expected. Hope he does the smart thing and sits out Halle. Retarded decision #1 is out of the way this season (wasting time on clay and dishing out free wins to Nadal and even Thiem). Hope he doesn't have retarded decision #2

I would not call Fed's decision to play clay a retarded decision. In fact, he did quite decent, reached two QFs in Masters and one SF at RG and gathered 1080 pts. More importantly he prevented accumulating rust. I am sure all this would pay off in the grass season.

Fed must play in Halle for various reasons.

1. The grass matches does not tax the body. He should be able to win each match in little over an hour and definitely under 2 hours.

2. Any points that he earns in Halle would be double counted due to grass formula. So, winning it could potentially get him a
#2 seed and thus avoid facing Novak before the finals.

3. It is always good to get a warm up in Halle before Wimby. A warm up on grass becomes even more important as he played
on clay and the aggressive mentality need to be reawakened.

Reactions: The_Grand_Slam

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
You was saying saitly fedhead? He was going to get close to nadal hahahaha:lulz1::facepalm::cuckoo::rip:

Yeah and I was right. He has only himself to blame. Didn't watch it as I was working but at 3-6 4-4 and 40-0 it was retarded to lose serve. If he held serve it was big pressure on Nadal to serve to stay in the set and then it would've been a proper match.

Now climb back to your cave cos clay season is almost over so we won't see you again for another year. Must have been tough hiding all year with all the losses prior to this.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Yeah and I was right. He has only himself to blame. Didn't watch it as I was working but at 3-6 4-4 and 40-0 it was retarded to lose serve. If he held serve it was big pressure on Nadal to serve to stay in the set and then it would've been a proper match.

Now climb back to your cave cos clay season is almost over so we won't see you again for another year. Must have been tough hiding all year with all the losses prior to this.
clearly 6-3 6-4 6-2 is not close fan boy, the only set which was a little close was the second set and even then well it was a windy day, Federer got owned today like mosty against Nadal 24-15. No need to hid with the way Nadal played the grass last year:):yesyes:

Last edited:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
clearly 6-3 6-4 6-2 is not close fan boy, the only set which was a little close was the second set and even then we'll it was a windy day, Federer got owned today like mosty against Nadal 24-15. No need to hid with the way Nadal played the grass last year:):yesyes:
Federer was far from what i thought he’s capable of, nothing of what brought him the last wins over bull, he could show today. And this was not only about bull. You have to look far back to use the word “owend” amigo. Your guy is the best ever on clay, no one can or does deny that fact.
Unfortunately he will at least not even be tested in the finals. Long ago that we saw a classic war in a slam final between the 3 Goats. Don’t know about you, but I yearn for it!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Just got home from night shift.........................Congrats Rafa I picked you in 3 sets to win....I will sit back now and watch the match.

Congrats to my other fellow Rafa fans.....

Reactions: Moxie

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
I'm fear for Federer and his little fan boys, that could have happened if it was a sunny day wow I don't have to imagine it already happened 2008 RG final, so something like a 6-0 6-2 6-1 win just be happy it was a windy day.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
I'm fear for Federer and his little fan boys, that could have happened if it was a sunny day wow I don't have to imagine it already happened 2008 RG final, so something like a 6-0 6-2 6-1 win just be happy it was a windy day.
Congrats amigo, no one could stop King Kang or cause him serious problems, not even this version of bull. He is definitely a step slower than in the past, but nevertheless untouchable.
That fucking sucks, but I have to admit.
Enjoy as long as it lasts, I would.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The first two sets were completely different from AO final. They were actually competitive.
I watched the first, but missed the 2nd set. Judging from what I've seen and the highlights it was more competitive, I agree. It's just the end result that gives same kind of impression when someone looks at it. Fed should have taken one of the first 2 sets when I look back at it now, no doubt about it.

Bob Smith

Reactions
Thanks to Fed being an idiot and wasting time and energy on clay. Handed out a free win to the asshole.

Why do you speak in such a disrespectful way? Bad education? Can anyone tell me why this kind of language is tolerated in a tennis forum?

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I would not call Fed's decision to play clay a retarded decision. In fact, he did quite decent, reached two QFs in Masters and one SF at RG and gathered 1080 pts. More importantly he prevented accumulating rust. I am sure all this would pay off in the grass season.

Fed must play in Halle for various reasons.

1. The grass matches does not tax the body. He should be able to win each match in little over an hour and definitely under 2 hours.

2. Any points that he earns in Halle would be double counted due to grass formula. So, winning it could potentially get him a
#2 seed and thus avoid facing Novak before the finals.

3. It is always good to get a warm up in Halle before Wimby. A warm up on grass becomes even more important as he played
on clay and the aggressive mentality need to be reawakened.

The results aren't good, let's not act like he set the world ablaze on clay. Maybe slightly better than expected given his age and the fact he hadn't played on clay in 3 years. The point is that Wimbledon and, to a lesser extent, USO is the big picture. I think you seriously underestimate the accumulated toll a lot of matches in a short period can take on Roger at this age. The difference between a full energy bar and 90% could be the difference between winning and losing at Wimbledon.

The only way Roger gets a 2 seed on grass is if Rafa loses the RG final. Even then not sure how likely it'd be since Roger can't gain points before Wimbledon unless he really goes crazy and plays both Stuttgart and Halle.

Roger has shown many times he doesn't need a grass warmup to win Wimbledon. The key is his head, that's what lost it for him last year and was a huge factor in the Tsitsipas loss at Oz too. Roger has to play focused and like his life depends on it. If he does he will win Wimbledon and he will need to badly. Legacy is back on the line.

Last edited:

Bob Smith

Reactions
The results aren't good, let's not act like he set the world ablaze on clay. Maybe slightly better than expected given his age and the fact he hadn't played on clay in 3 years. The point is that Wimbledon and, to a lesser extent USO, is the big picture. I think you seriously underestimate the accumulated toll a lot of matches in a short period can take on Roger at this age. The difference between a full energy bar and 90% could be the difference between winning and losing at Wimbledon.

The only way Roger gets a 2 seed on grass is if Rafa loses the RG final. Even then not sure how likely it'd be since Roger can't gain points before Wimbledon unless he really goes crazy and plays both Stuttgart and Halle.

Roger has shown many times he doesn't need a grass warmup to win Wimbledon. The key is his head, that's what lost it for him last year and was a huge factor in the Tsitsipas loss at Oz too. Roger has to play focused and like his life depends on it. If he does he will win Wimbledon and he will need to badly. Legacy is back on the line.

Legacy is way overrated. In the end it’s just tennis.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Finally finished watching Rafa v Roger's match

Rafa is a superb wind player with excellent footwork,spin and margins.

Reactions: Moxie

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Wrong which you always are troll.:cuckoo:;)

Might need to do some research on that exactly is a troll. It's not that you think it is. A person making a prediction is not a troll. Rather, a person who has been hiding for a year because his favourite player hasn't won anything for months and then comes back to gloat and annoy everyone is that is a troll..

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
clearly 6-3 6-4 6-2 is not close fan boy, the only set which was a little close was the second set and even then well it was a windy day, Federer got owned today like mosty against Nadal 24-15. No need to hid with the way Nadal played the grass last year:):yesyes:

You're unfortunately too busy on your demented rants to even bother reading my post properly or maybe you just can't read. That's a possibility too I guess. I clearly said Federer was at 4-4 and 40-0 on his serve in set 2 and that it was retarded to lose serve after that, which it was. Like I said, if he'd held serve there as he should've done, then it would have been big pressure on Nadal to serve to stay in the set which would have made it a completely different match. Try reading it properly second time round and take a bow and a cookie while you're at it, fan boy.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions

I'll tell you that could have happened. Federer would've easily won a set if not more. That's that would've happened. Luckily for you, Nadal's game relies less on going for lines and shotmaking and therefore, he handled today's conditions better. They were terrible conditions for aggressive shot making but it is that it is and was that it was and life will go on.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Legacy is way overrated. In the end it’s just tennis.

Sounds like someone who has been given a lot of 4th place trophies. Tennis like other sports is about proving your superiority. Getting tons of money and fame in the process is obviously great too, these guys aren't suffering. But two of the top 3 will finish with forgettable careers most likely, that is the nature of sport.