• Nadal in five sets

• Federer in three sets

• Federer in four sets

• Federer in five sets

Results are only viewable after voting.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Hopefully finish, so everyone gets the same amount of time before final.

Well thats impossible anyways and they had to play yesterday as well. But it is what it is and better than the other scenarios.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I was right, not much different than the AO final, just things going Rafa's way.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is going to end 6-1.

Maybe. Federer's just going through the motions now. This final set illustrates what happens if he just goes toe to toe with Nadal from the baseline on clay.

People complaining about changeups and net game in the first two sets have to appreciate he has to take risks, take the ball early and to upset Nadal's rhythm to even give himself a chance.

I thought Fed played some pretty good tennis in the first couple of sets bar the odd game... You've got to give Nadal credit - he's played well and played the big points.

Reactions: Moxie

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Gutless showing. Someone remind me again why this fucktard wasted energy playing this surface just to make his H2H even more pathetic?

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I was right, not much different than the AO final, just things going Rafa's way.

The first two sets were completely different from AO final. They were actually competitive.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
The Bollywood Knight winning this title presents major problems for Roger too but I prefer anything in this world to Nadal. I'd have to begrudgingly root for Novak in the finals if he makes it.
Fair enough. I like Roger a lot, but my guy is Novak because of many reasons. But Kang is the the one I mostly dislike because of many reasons.
So for at least one match we are on the same side!

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Fair enough. I like Roger a lot, but my guy is Novak because of many reasons. But Kang is the the one I mostly dislike because of many reasons.
So for at least one match we are on the same side!

I like Novak too but of course I prefer he doesn't break Roger's record. But if I have to choose one to break it between Novak and the peasant the choice is easy.

Reactions: Denis

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I like Novak too but of course I prefer he doesn't break Roger's record. But if I have to choose one to break it between Novak and the peasant the choice is easy.

:D

I used to be extremely anti-Nadal, but I have come to recognise his greatness. Still hate the ticks and the procrastination though.

Reactions: shawnbm

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Wow. I wasn't expecting this to be quite the route it has turned out to be.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
:D

I used to be extremely anti-Nadal, but I have come to recognise his greatness. Still hate the ticks and the procrastination though.

Nothing to like about him outside of his wife, sister and maybe even the mom is a bit of a MILF. the sport will be better once he's finally gone. ATP has allowed this debacle to go on far too long.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Nothing to like about him outside of his wife, sister and maybe even the mom is a bit of a MILF. the sport will be better once he's finally gone. ATP has allowed this debacle to go on far too long.

lolol Rafa holds his own when it comes to shotmaking (you dont even like his banashots? even front likes them) and his defence is amazing.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You only like Novak because he took care of Nadal in a way that Roger couldn't, and because you can excuse Roger's losses to him due to age (as you do,) which can't do re: Rafa. You are so transparent.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rafa did not look irresistible to me and I thought Roger could have made it more of a match. Roger’s failure to hold serve after going 40-0 up was astounding.
I have feeling Novak has a good chance if he reaches the final.

Reactions: mrzz

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
You only like Novak because he took care of Nadal in a way that Roger couldn't, and because you can excuse Roger's losses to him due to age (as you do,) which can't do re: Rafa. You are so transparent.

Been down this road before. I liked him long before 2011. Also Novak has realistically taken away as many majors from Roger as he has from Nadal.

Reactions: Denis

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Really is an understatement. He is a completely different player both in terms of ability from the back of the court and confidence on the clay courts of Europe. It is beyond phenomenal what he is able to do on that service. He becomes a different player. He is better on it than Roger or Pete Sampras or Bjorn Borg ever were on grass and he is better on at than Roger or Novak ever has been on hardcourt for that matter. Maybe only the great Bjorn Borg could compare, but the real comparison is Chrissie Evert— she is the only one who is in the same sphere is him with perhaps the Swede.

Reactions: kskate2 and tented

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Been down this road before. I liked him long before 2011. Also Novak has realistically taken away as many majors from Roger as he has from Nadal.
You're bored with repeating yourself? Since when? You're the guy that brought up the 2008 W. again on this thread. If you liked Novak before 2011, you kept it to yourself. And as I said, you don't mind as much when you can excuse "geriatric Fed" his losses.

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Unfortunately, I was unable to see any of the match. It sounds as though the first two sets were competitive. But when you go down two sets to the great Rafael Nadal on that particular court, no human alive can win.