• Total voters

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Djoker really picked a great time in his career to "become" dominant..:clap

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
FACTOID: Novak now lead Fed 23-22 in H2H. This is the first time ever that Novak leads in this H2H.

Moreover, he leads Rafa 24-23 now. Both of these H2H will only become better for Novak in the next few years.

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNdt8XV6mcs[/video]

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
The only positive thing for me is that I will not stay up to watch the finals live. But, I will keep myself disconnected from the world for a few hours and then watch it "live for me" in the rerun at 9AM on ESPN2.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I will be rooting for Murray in the SF and in case he wins it, will be rooting for him again in F (not to be confused with predicting him to win).

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDUHT4SFo1E[/video]

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Half of my goals achived, Nole in final.
Now I want Raonic on the other side, like in Paris Bercy 14
;)

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
FACTOID: Novak now lead Fed 23-22 in H2H. This is the first time ever that Novak leads in this H2H.

Moreover, he leads Rafa 24-23 now. Both of these H2H will only become better for Novak in the next few years.

It is almost uncanny hoe these 2 rivalries evolve. Like they go hand in hand. Just a few weeks apart Nole took the lead for the first time in both rivalries.

Also, worth to mention, how much Nole plays both Roger and Rafa, as opposed to how many Fedal encounters are happening.
The "biggest" rivalry in tennis took a few steps back leaving the stage for Nole's rivalries with both Rafa and Roger.

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
YOU BASTARD
To say that I am frustrated would be an overstatement. Retire you ugly cunt. %uc ¥ you and everything you stand for. GOAT? pfff
Slams? You will get surpassed in a few more years cu÷t. Man I wish I never got into tennis, my heart is bleeding. See you guys and gals, in the next life I guess.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Can't believe how many people voted for Fed in 4. They must not have been paying attention. All that Simon match did was focus Novak. After that it was going to be a race to the slaughter.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Can't believe how many people voted for Fed in 4. They must not have been paying attention. All that Simon match did was focus Novak. After that it was going to be a race to the slaughter.

Yes.

Some love Roger, some dislike Djokovic, others get duped by how good Roger looks going into his matches with Novak. :nono

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
Puppet Master said:
YOU BASTARD
To say that I am frustrated would be an overstatement. Retire you ugly %*#@$. %uc ¥ you and everything you stand for. GOAT? pfff
Slams? You will get surpassed in a few more years cu÷t. Man I wish I never got into tennis, my heart is bleeding. See you guys and gals, in the next life I guess.

Uhh, chill. It is OK. I understand, it is frustrating seeing Roger unable to beat Novak in Slams. But what do you expect? Roger is 34, Novak is in his prime and now a better player. It is Novak's time.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Sundaymorningguy said:
This went how I expected it to, but damn if those first two sets weren't craptastic stuff from Fed.

Novak was also playing incredible those first two sets. On ESPN after the one shot he hit they did a close up of the look Roger gave him. :snicker

Puppet Master

Masters Champion
Reactions
El Dude said:
Puppet Master said:
YOU BASTARD
To say that I am frustrated would be an overstatement. Retire you ugly %*#@$. %uc ¥ you and everything you stand for. GOAT? pfff

Uhh, chill. It is OK. I understand, it is frustrating seeing Roger unable to beat Novak in Slams. But what do you expect? Roger is 34, Novak is in his prime and now a better player. It is Novak's time.

Nothing is ok, El Dude. 6-1 6-2? I think that THE #1 felt sorry for the poor little "goat" so he let him have that third set. I didn't watch the match so I don't know what happened, but these last few matches really changed my opinion of both Roger and Rafael, regardless of their situation, form etc. I am simply not into tennis anymore. When I do watch matches of my "faves" all I do is yell at the TV. Can't take it anymore. :mad:

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fElx8hUFR5o[/video]

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I haven't seen the match but I'd like to know how Roger has played (13 unforced erros by Novak for 40 by the Fed). The problem on that age is that they can't keep the best level match after match, the energy and strength is not so good anymore
Anyway, I think the final is going to be very interesting, Muzz or Raonic will give a tough battle for sure

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Just woke up to see the score. Script followed I guess but I did not expect such one sided sets to start the match. I am guessing some great Nole and some sucky Fed?

Either way, I just hope Milos makes it to the final. Probably wouldn't even PVR the Nole-Murray game, let alone get up...

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMwnLZygvQE[/video]