US Politics Thread

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I don't know this group in particular -- plenty of stupid groups out there anyway -- but I guess sometimes we miss the actual, meaningful discussions trying to figure out who is the most idiotic little group out there - left, right or center.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
It's pretty easy to despise AntiFA and Neo-Nazis. I've got an aversion to any extremist group shoving their facist views down the throat (and AntiFA are facist in their own way).

Agreed, but the sole purpose for AntiFA is to combat neo-fascist groups as far as I understand. So while as a standalone proposition they would look like Militant to me.... I'll simply say this... "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Obsi

Masters Champion
Reactions
g84Fmn4rj-mtJVSMMQrMmQNB7ueUqOC53SMG5mdeBEQ.png

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
There are counter-examples, Obsi. We had our fair share of conservative regimes in South America that were completely totalitarian.

I cannot believe you've brought me to this! :facepalm: But....

I agree with @Obsi!

It's not a counter-example mate... fascism is the right wing version that most closely relates to totalitarianism, while communism is the leftist equivalent. Read the Road to Serfdom! And I agree with him, people mistake communism and fascism as opposites but the circle is the appropriate description

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I cannot believe you've brought me to this! :facepalm: But....

I agree with @Obsi!

It's not a counter-example mate... fascism is the right wing version that most closely relates to totalitarianism, while communism is the leftist equivalent. Read the Road to Serfdom! And I agree with him, people mistake communism and fascism as opposites but the circle is the appropriate description

But this was not my point. The circle he posted had "Conservatives" on the "moderate" side and I simply stated that there examples of "Conservative" governments that were totalitarian (so it is exactly a counter-example of the diagram). You can argue that maybe they were not "pure" or "strictly" conservative regimes (they were, but that's another discussion), but if you open this door (which is a valid one) basically everything on that circle is up to discussion (which I think it is with one exception).

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
But this was not my point. The circle he posted had "Conservatives" on the "moderate" side and I simply stated that there examples of "Conservative" governments that were totalitarian (so it is exactly a counter-example of the diagram). You can argue that maybe they were not "pure" or "strictly" conservative regimes (they were, but that's another discussion), but if you open this door (which is a valid one) basically everything on that circle is up to discussion (which I think it is with one exception).

It's a matter of definition, but most would classify those South American conservatives as fascists. I'm assuming you're referring to Chile? Most in the west would classify that as a fascist regime mate. So his circular diagram would hold up. You can be hard core conservative without impacting the liberties of the society. Those would be the moderates. But when freedoms are taken away you move into fascist territory. There are levels...

N

Nekro

Agreed, but the sole purpose for AntiFA is to combat neo-fascist groups as far as I understand. So while as a standalone proposition they would look like Militant to me.... I'll simply say this... "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
You know nothing about antifa....... stop misinforming people....... I know this movement, i know lots of their high level leaders, their art circles, etc etc ..... they are about a lot more than combatting neo-fascists......

They are strongly against the Church and God for example, listen to their songs... you said you're an atheist too Federberg so i'm not surprised that you sympathise with them and you're misinforming people about them to make them look better.....

Saw the hamburg vids? these people are a lot more dangerous than those so called "neo-nazis", the "nazis" won't show up at your shop, car or your house to burn it down without any reason or provocation, the antifa rats will...... They will burn down your life's work and then go to sleep without any bad thoughts like babies.....

Reactions: Obsi

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
It's a matter of definition, but most would classify those South American conservatives as fascists. I'm assuming you're referring to Chile? Most in the west would classify that as a fascist regime mate. So his circular diagram would hold up. You can be hard core conservative without impacting the liberties of the society. Those would be the moderates. But when freedoms are taken away you move into fascist territory. There are levels...

Chile, Argentina and Brazil went through very similar processes, the difference is basically the number of people killed. In all three cases it all started from the conservative sector, with a conservative speech and program, getting to power through unconstitutional ways with outside help. In Brazil, for example, the civilian side of the dictatorship was a movement called "Family and property tradition". But if you want to call it fascist, fine, I am the last guy to defend those regimes...

I agree with you that there are levels. But if you discuss the levels from conservative to "fascist" (quotes because we use fascist in broader sense than the original meaning, locally constrained to Italy, which by the way started as a conservative movement), you should discuss levels in any case. The totalitarianism preconized by communism is class totalitarianism (even if in practice most ended as personal totalitarianism), so if you are talking levels you should consider this level too.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Chile, Argentina and Brazil went through very similar processes, the difference is basically the number of people killed. In all three cases it all started from the conservative sector, with a conservative speech and program, getting to power through unconstitutional ways with outside help. In Brazil, for example, the civilian side of the dictatorship was a movement called "Family and property tradition". But if you want to call it fascist, fine, I am the last guy to defend those regimes...

I agree with you that there are levels. But if you discuss the levels from conservative to "fascist" (quotes because we use fascist in broader sense than the original meaning, locally constrained to Italy, which by the way started as a conservative movement), you should discuss levels in any case. The totalitarianism preconized by communism is class totalitarianism (even if in practice most ended as personal totalitarianism), so if you are talking levels you should consider this level too.

Yes agreed.

Read 'Road to Serfdom'! You'll enjoy it

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Thanks for indication, @Federberg, I already included it on my wish list the first time you mentioned... there are Portuguese translations but anyway I'll grab the first one I see. Already got a PDF online the other time but I´ll only read an electronic copy if I find a proper e-book.

N

Nekro

Thanks for indication, @Federberg, I already included it on my wish list the first time you mentioned... there are Portuguese translations but anyway I'll grab the first one I see. Already got a PDF online the other time but I´ll only read an electronic copy if I find a proper e-book.
you should read up on antifa first, more useful in the near future and here:

I don't know this group in particular -- plenty of stupid groups out there anyway -- but I guess sometimes we miss the actual, meaningful discussions trying to figure out who is the most idiotic little group out there - left, right or center.
i don't know if as a self-confessed fellow atheist of Federberg you're trying to banalize antifa or you're just really ignorant... u watched the hamburg vids? an "idiotic little group" won't burn down a whole city in 2017!!!!! you could argue there were "other elements" too but those too are practically the same material, the same behaviour, "welcome to hell" slogans, deathshead stuff, destroyers just like the American ones....

lol at Federberg thinking Antifa are his friends :lulz1::laugh::lol3::clap:antifa would beat the crap out of his private school ass....... i guess he's like that stupid hamburg lawyer who supported antifa til they turned up in his neighbourhood to loot and destroy.....

American dudes, be ready to get more familiar with antifa, like it or not, now the pissed off libtard scum and their supporters like Soros will channel unreal amounts of money into them to make life as shitty as possible for all Americans just to prove Trump can't run the country properly lol.....

Reactions: Obsi

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
you should read up on antifa first, more useful in the near future

I actually rely on this board to keep informed on things such as this. Anyway it is the kind of thing you will understand in a post and/or a video -- obviously it will take more time if you want to check out the veracity of a few claims -- and it wont compete with the time and energy investment you do by reading a good book.

i don't know if as a self-confessed fellow atheist of Federberg you're trying to banalize antifa or you're just really ignorant...

On Antifa I am a confessed ignorant. There is no "atheist fellowship" as far as I know and I wouldn't even consider the idea of agreeing with him just because he is an atheist. This is a too damn complicated question to begin with and we could debate it more if you want to.

u watched the hamburg vids? an "idiotic little group" won't burn down a whole city in 2017!!!!!

So you're saying the guys are particularly destructive. Ok, I watched vids closely. Still do not think a video of guys rioting a poor town will convince that they are a world changing power, but at least I'll be aware (thanks) that there's gonna be violence if those guys show around here (in fact they already did, even with not exactly the same name) -- not that we need help in this front... I have seen worst happening here (don't want to make this a competition but it is all a matter of perspective).

Reactions: Nekro
N

Nekro

Ibut at least I'll be aware (thanks) that there's gonna be violence if those guys show around here (in fact they already did, even with not exactly the same name) -- not that we need help in this front... I have seen worst happening here (don't want to make this a competition but it is all a matter of perspective).

they didn't go big enough then yet :p antifa is the perfect name, that brings the big money from the "sponsors" What's better than voluntary "nazi hunters" for the Soros' and the Rosenbergs... Even if it's about a lot more, like big $....

Antifa are often called "useful idiots" by rightist writers, like the writers of kuruc info, (i'm gonna link an article btw here, they made such an in depth article on antifa you won't find another like that on eng sites) but many of them are not idiots and they're not small for sure....

Antifa is actually a cool way of life for the high level organizers, they get the big $ from mister Rosenberg, and for the footsoldiers it's cool too: great looting opportunities: when an army of masked criminals go on the street it's very easy to loot all the shops u want with minimal chance of getting caught....

Here's a great article from Kuruc info, used google translator, but you'll get what they mean, the pictures are just priceless, not a PC article, pc people just skip, on eng sites you won't find stuff like this, imo it will be clear just from the pictures already they are into a lot more than just fighting nazis:

https://kuruc.info/r/9/167201/
We love the death of the nation - No Borders' and Antifa's nation killing activism and jewish background

They continue to occupy and occupy our continent, with massive masses coming to life from day to day, inherent in the occupation of the occupation, the destruction of occupied peoples and the rape of their wives and children as a symptom is known to the attention of those who are aware of it daily news. For this invasion, however, we need not only invaders, but also internal traitors, whether they are thieves, or members of our own race, or aliens who have settled here (and are often influenced) who are opening our doors from within these harmful elements. A recent Freiburg case has been relatively high, where 19-year-old Maria Ladenburg was raped and murdered by an occupier, just one of the many. According to a study released by the Federal Criminal Investigation Office in one day, 142,500 different crimes were committed by intruders in Germany in the first half of 2016. The humiliation of an occupied country takes place as it may be expected. Meanwhile, Freiburg's Jewish mayor, Dieter Salomon, calls on everyone to "not generalize" and to deal with the murder as "isolated case". He said this in the days when he knew that since the murder of a 19-year-old girl, three weeks later, another similar case occurred in the same area where the 27-year-old Carolin Gruber was raped and murdered by the offender, who is currently believed to be the same " Afghan "can be invaded. Salomon's migrant protection is not surprising, recognizing the typical Jewish mentality in this regard: the recognition and generalization of the character of minorities leads to the recognition and identification of the characteristic features of the Jewish group, so any such "stigma", whatever legitimate, must be persecuted, Before they can reach them. In addition to knowing the occupying dark masses, it is important to re-apply to our own traders and foreign bodies in our national body. The real danger is the ones who open the door of our home from the inside to the masses that are causing the danger, or from the outside, but are heading them to our door. Freiburg is a good example of this, as the 19-year-old victim and his family helped invaders, as mayor of the city, but there is a difference between the two: the victim's family is a useful idiot for an enemy directive, while the mayor who accepted the invading horde, A member of the elite forming an enemy directive as a member of the Jews, and also a member of the White vs. Green Party. We will see this ever-expanding duality in the following, recognizing the relation of the "useful idiot" antifascists and anti-border movements and their hostile Jew ideologists and their assistants. If we are already in Germany, a country that has once been a beautiful day is a tragic but excellent example of this anti-phobic mind, so we mostly see examples of symptoms of the disease below, but this trend is more or less typical of the whole Western world. Due to the predominantly Jewish mining work of recent decades (critical theory, the mockery of all saints, demonization of normality, guilty of guilt, etc.), a large part of white people lost their original European character. He redirected his natural tenderness to the materialistic life and the pseudo-humanistic supplementary confession of the multikulti sect, which includes the hurt and damage of self-destruction, the internal group (the nation and race), which in his modern "religion" is the path to redemption: Letting excellence into the mud, creating "equality" with lower elements, by killing our own values. With this original spirit of non-harmony, annihilated adult unrooted Etnomazochistic whites and hostile aliens are an anti-facial, which is one of the fists of a much stronger white-blooded force than these fragmented individuals.

cssz16121401.jpg

2010 Brahma antifa march on the 20th anniversary of the reunification of Germany - "It's not the nation's day, it's not Germany's day! You say "Germany" - we say, "die"!

cssz16121402.jpg

"We love the treachery. Against nationalism and historical revisionism, and against Germany! "Announces antifa at a 2012 Munich demonstration

cssz16121403.jpg

We love the nation death! For something better than the nation! "-" There is no love for Germany! No nation, no bounds! "
cssz16121404.jpg

For further forced rape of the germans! The destruction of purely German genotype! We still love the nation's death! "

cssz16121405.jpg

Shit Germany! Long live the antifa! For communism

cssz16121406.jpg

Communism. We know everything. We remember everything. We understand that the Germans are not people

cssz16121407.2.jpg

The 2009 White Elephant Poster of Green Women, wearing a naked black backstroke, tells the Greeners that the blend is a good thing for them: "The only reason for Black's Choice," below is "Here's the Green Time"

cssz16121408.jpg

Jewish and philosophical communist antifascists are celebrating Arthur Harrist, who orders Dresden bombing: "Bomber Harris Superstar, thank you!"

cssz16121409.jpg

cssz16121410.jpg

cssz16121411.jpg

cssz16121412.jpg

"Bomber Harris, do it again!" - is a revelation of the activist of Femen, a politicist and activist on the Jewish money, Mercedes Reichstein, who, in addition to Europe's alien destructive "refugees", also welcomes the massacre of civilians in their accompanying text Should look like! ") - on one anniversary of the Dresden massacre, he had a similar title with his partner Anne Helm, who has politicized since then in the Left Party

As is well known, dozens of thousands of civilians in the Dresden air bombing were known. With the morally manipulative passages of "humanity" and "compassion" in the "tolerant" that support the introduction of all kinds of deviant and inexhaustible third world hordes, it is popular for the mass bombing of civilians and the exhortation and urgency of the destruction of the nation. In light of this, it can not be surprising why they oppose any nation-state manifestation and support the processes that bring nationalism. They should be guided by selfish complacency or abnormal ethnomazochism, destructive desire, the end result is the same. The nation's death is justified because, as long as there is a nation (pure Germans or white people), "Nazism" exists, and it can only be completely exterminated if the pure white man dies. They argue in favor of one of their movements: The greatest danger to the re-emergence of fascism is not in the marginalized Nazis, but in the ideology of the "pure" bourgeoisie of Germany, in which the causes of this fascist barbarism are still present and in the categories of people and nations the anti-emancipation . That is why we want to go to the street on 9 June, not just against Nazi plague, but the very cause of all this plague: against Germany as well. This is also the headline of their page: "Urging the national cause. Nevertheless, Germany ", or" Calm in Hell, Germany! "The identity of these antifascists is also evident in the fact that they typically define themselves as" system allies ", yet they act along the lines of the liberal western governments as we can see in Germany. In fact, they represent government policy and attack real anti-systemic agents - those who, in contrast to them, are actually threatened by house searches, kicks, punishments, or jails by taking some of the sacred cows of the government and the kosher "Western democracy". The antifascist position is broadly in line with the political elite: the Jewish Gregor Gysi (Left Party - Die Linke) similarly to the anti-fascists described above smiles and mocks that the "Nazi" Germans do not have enough children and that this is a "lucky thing" So there will be enough room for "refugees". One woman in the Greens Party is glorifying and supporting the vision in which the Germans will be a minority in their own country. The Christian Democratic Union (CDU) is also known for its politics: flooding Germany with dark aliens, teaching them how to make white women, ordering the authorities to silence the crimes of these neighbors, and mocking any patriotic resistance, even complaining (see Facebook The case of a police raid of dozens of civilian homes in the recent past), led by the former Stasi agent under the leadership of the Jewish Anetta Kahane Foundation. For, for example, while these openly neglected elements working on the destruction of Germanism can openly do so, they can proclaim their desire for the destruction of the German people on parades provided by police, and the elderly women who have been honored with a decent life are also punished for the opinion of a hereditary hereditary, Which leaves them freely.

cssz16121413.jpg

During the 2016 European Championships, anti-fascists in Germany were occupied by dripping off small flags on cars because the flag assumes a national identity which, as we know, is equal to "Nazism"

Some of these banners, in their noble simplicity, are only Anti-Nemes (Anti-Aides), in which Jews and philosophers have been bound by Zionist and anti-German principles. While solidarity with the Dresden German civilian victims, the reunification of the country in 1990, and the Germans in the past, their group, Zionist and philosophical propaganda became more and more influential thanks to their kindreds. In an analysis of the Israeli Public Affairs Center in Jerusalem, Gysi Gregor, who calls the demographic downturn of the already mentioned Germans as a "lucky thing", calls him a major translator of the Zionist propaganda of the Germans, and explains that although the Antideutsche movement is relatively small, insignificant. What they do not record, so I do, the recognizable tendency of Jewish ethnic networking - such as the Freudian psychoanalytic method, the philosophy of critical theory in Frankfurt, or the subversive principles of feminism, did not make results because of their ingenuity but because it was already higher Social, cultural, political influence, committed to these principles and goals, have succeeded successfully in all of their mainstream, in political, social publicity, normalizing it, pathologizing and exclusion of other perspectives. Among other things, Gysi, a Jewish Jewish well-being, as a prominent politician of one of the great German parties, was successfully honored at a higher level by a relatively small Zionist group (formerly based on the work of former Jews). As in the Israeli headquarters, we can read the growing philosemism of the formerly anti-Semitic German left wing: "For the left wing, this is a paradigm shift, probably unthinkable without the tireless writers of the Germans." It is not surprising that the aforementioned analysis and the Wikipedia article also make it clear: the Germans were followers of the former Frankfurt School or of the Frankfurt School of Critical Theory, a subtle Jewish intellectual subversive society, a similarly Freudian Freudian psychoanalytic movement (I wrote them in more detail earlier). The effects of Theodor W. Adorno and Max Horkheimer are particularly significant in these antifasces. This is not surprising, for example, Adorno's work on the controversy of traditional Europeans is clear but his sadistic German homicide becomes clear from his letters written by his parents, which were published in 2003 as a book (Briefe an die Eltern 1939-1951). In the end of this war he approaches half of his perverted desires and then, at the end of the war, puts his bloodthirsty joy on paper: Let the little Horst Güntherk in their own blood be buried, and let the little Ingers be given into Polish clutches with a privileged lease for the Jews! (September 26, 1943) Everything we've been waiting for for years has come to an end: the country is ruined, the millions of Hansjürgen and Uték are dead, the neck of people is probably broken so that they can be cursed as objects, out of the way. (May 1945) The work of his and his fellow-workers in a similar spirit initiates the pathology of national identity and European cultural character, putting normality on the head: the attachment to the (white) nation or the European family model as a sickly thing comes under a surgical delay. A typical formula is that the Jewish intellectual and political directives, whose normalization by power-loving comrades raises an influential position, are triggering currents that sneak away the prettier or weaker and misleading white people of betrayal. Over the last two years the name of the No Borders movement was known to the general public because of the help of the masses of Middle East and North Africa in these years in the occupation of Europe. The movement itself carries the features of Jewish subversion already outlined above, but in addition, its roots and ideological fundamentals originate from the work of Jewish poisoners, which again apparently seized "useful idiots" and other alien elements. Their obsession is well characterized by the fact that when one of their female activists was massively raped by an invading horde (while helping them), listening to their partners did not talk about the case because its "offending" case, which support "free movement" and immigration Opposition to the restriction, the Express reported.

cssz16121414.jpg

They can pose and wave flags, but when one of their female members is raped by a group of intruders, a great silence

In recent years, we have met several times with "No One is Illegal" or "Kein Mensch ist illegal" with slogans. Elie Wiesel, the Holocaust Parent, said in 1985 about American immigration. But behind the words, there is a movement that emerged in the late 1990s, and in the early 2000s the British Jew, Steve Cohen, became really ideological. Cohen's death in 2009 was three decades as a refugee lawyer, a founder of the Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit, a migrant advocacy campaign and a campaign for extradition. He was a member of the International Marxist Group from the late '60s to the' 70s until he was a member of the Jewish Socialist Group until his death. During his life he worked on legal and literary ways of helping immigration, a writer of several books of this type. The 2003 Nobody is Illegal: Shelter and Migration Control in the Past and Today is the work of the Anti-Bound Ideology. In addition, Cohen together with a Jewish British-Israeli journalist, David Landau, also founded the No One Is Illegal UK movement. In their introduction, they say about themselves: We reject the suggestion that there is a possible "fair", "fair" and "reasonable" or "non-racist" control and distinction between "economic migrants" and "refugees" or "legal" and "illegal ". We support free movement, equal rights for everyone and unity among all. Apart from the struggles of migrants, we are also working solidly. The No One's Illegal proclamation also states: Firstly, [migration] control is inherently racist in a way that is based on the hardest nationalism - namely, the statement that the British have the right to Britain. Secondly, they can only be explained by racism. Their introduction is the result and victory of racist, semi-fascist and specifically fascist organizations. It is unthinkable how such a legally enforced law - a law that is surrounded by the most basic racist ideas and assumptions - can ever be reorganized as "just". Thirdly, the demand for "fair" control simply ignores the link between migration control and welfare entitlements. This relationship is inherently unfair - and racist. Finally, control can never be "just" for those who are affected. Thus, they endorse extremist national policies, the logical consequence of which is the fragmentation of the nation and culture with uncontrolled alien elements. Cohent, among the founders of the Anti-Fascist Action Group for a long time, physically terrorizing and offensive militant Anti-Fascist Action Group, is also found with co-founders such as the Searchlight Antifa Magazine (founder of the Jewish Gerry Gable) co-founders of the Jewish Socialist Group.

cssz16121415.jpg

Steve Cohen's book is one of the decisive works of the anti-border movement

Although Cohen criticized Israel, his Jewish nature had naturally influenced how he looked to the world. The persecution mania and vengefulness based on typically Jewish historical memory can be discovered in it as well as in so many subversive Jews in our western world. After his death, his old companion, David Landau, remembers of him, writes about Cohen's Jewishness: His Jewishness was always important to Steve. Not in a religious sense. Rather, recognizing the importance of history, belonging to a refugee people, a persecuted people, and realizing that anti-Semitism is alive. It has been based on the opposition of racism, fascism and migration control. Cohen, therefore, has been rich in media in Europe, and has provided legal and movement assistance to the anti-border movement. The No Borders in London also say good-bye to the above Landau writing after his death, mentioning in his introduction that his work was influenced by many. There is also a Jew in the United States at the head of the anti-revolutionary movement, Professor Bryan Caplan of the George Mason University, Virginia. In one of his articles, which Time has announced, he argues for the abolition of borders: How would the opening of borders be beneficial to those who are already here? He could also ask, "How does the whites benefit blackened empowerment?" Or "How can men be empowered to empower women?" The answer is the same in all three estates: Estonian - white or black, woman or man, here or abroad - It is a terrible thing to waste. Despite the bipartisan popularity of migration control, these constraints are trapping the most endowment, determination and inventiveness of mankind in countries that paralyze these valuable possessions. So every immigrant (and keep in mind that Caplan and his peers want totally unlimited immigration - that is to say, anyone) are a precious gem that comes down to us from the heavens, enriching us with their suppressed genius, which in a strange way their motherland just suppressed Instead of utilizing it, and instead of creating a lifestyle and a standard of living in the third world, almost preman, it would have created a prominent civilization with them - for example in Somalia or Eritrea. Immigrants are rarely charity cases, even the most critical critics of immigration know that immigrants are coming to work. [...] In any case, the economic outflows of open borders are so powerful that even the most strident complaints of critics are broken. We are talking about trillion dollars in creating extra wealth every year. It can be noticed that Caplan does not care about culture, the nation, the unique character of the countries, and the natural decline of which is inflicted by the influx of strangers - and the past few decades as a European example or the Hungarian centuries of Gypsy - ineligible masses. For the otherwise "humanist" Caplan, everybody is ignored by an inexcusable economic element, object of utility, and thus the most brilliant sacred and civilized national, racial and cultural elements. Of course, even Caplan is not right if we consider only objects as people and companies to nations - many data justify the economic disadvantages of immigration (according to official figures for 2015, for example, 40 per cent of Muslims in France, 50 per cent of Germans are unemployed and are aiding Per cent of immigrants, 1.5 million immigrants in Sweden spend billions of dollars a year on taxpayers, etc.). It is typical that white folk in the White States are trying to combine these anti-national propagandists with the dark hordes of influx as they do with the Polish skeptics poster campaign in England, but the "Hungarian" Helsinki Committee also works for the successful employment of foreign Hungarians and other Europeans in Csonkahon He tried to make sympathy with the sloppy way last year for the occupying masses, after all, both cases are similar to "immigration". The country without borders is of course not a country. The principle is sick and absurd, as it basically states that every country (although it only applies to white countries: Sudan, Pakistan or Vietnam is not important to be unlimited) should be open to 7.5 billion people. The whole billions of third worlds have the "right" to enter any of the more affluent countries. Since "no one is illegal" and thus "everyone has the right" to go and stay wherever he wants (based on the principle of "free movement" and "free stay"), indeed, the "duty" of the target countries to allow them, Every white country has to accommodate billions of strangers. If you do not, you are "excluded", you are "racist" and "inhumane". According to these multicultural sectarian fanatics, at least.

cssz16121416.jpg

IsraAID's Jews are preparing Arabs for occupation of Europe

Also mention is Israeli IsraAID group. For some, these activists are campaigning for the demolition of a fence built on the Israeli-Syrian border, not in Israel, but those who can still be called refugees at the Syrian border are instead coming to Europe's door to help foreigners in the heart of the continent They are no longer frustrated by the fact that they come from refugee camps in Turkey, where they do not persecute, shoot or bombard them. Specifically invaded, parasitic masses are those who are mostly not even from Syria. Israaid supporters include dozens of Jewish Jewish international Zionists, including the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, while extraditing Europe to strangers, making money on those who exclude these aliens by walls and fences on a state-level basis. Israel and the Israeli-backed Zionist organizations, which are outside the fence, pledge Europeans for money on "humanity" and "solidarity", while these donor organizations instead try to influence Israel to dismantle fences ("universal humanism" and " Of course, in the name of a blessing of diversity), rather than those who help Europe in these masses instead of Israel. Well-known Jewish hypocrisy can be re-established: a rule for the chosen Jews, another for everyone else. It should be noted that not only the Greek coast is active. When Hungary raised a fence on the Serbian-Hungarian border, IsraAID activists helped more than 11,000 intruders to reach the then-frozen Croatian-Hungarian border through the Serbian-Croatian border. This is how they say: IsraAID has consequently extended its work to areas where refugees were redirected, on the Croatian side of the Serb border on a number of transit points, train and bus stations and in improvised camps. At its peak, IsraAID was among the first to assist more than 11,000 refugees across the border from Serbia to Croatia within 24 hours. As you know, from Croatia, they were massively inflated into Hungary. The Times of Israel not only mention their work on Serbian-Croatian, but also on the Croatian-Hungarian border. So again, this Jewish organization is not only supported by international Zionists, but also by the state of Israel itself, in supporting the Arabs to Europe on the Greek coasts, even to divert them to Hungary. As a result of the Jewish Middle Eastern subjugation as a result of the masses of foreign masses, who are moving towards our continent, and then Jewish organizations, living in our living space, as a result of Jewish lobbying, as a result of Jewish lobbying, intimidated and mutilated by all-embracing indigenous whites alongside the defendants of our own race and anti-Nazi adventurers for decades This is the Abrahamic blood line that can be seen through the ideologically-consuming poison mixers. In all areas of dilution, weakening and accentuation of Europe, the Jewish character is dominant. For the time being, in Hungary, such a vicious and violent anti-white and white anti-fascist movement has not yet developed in such a strong form. That is why it is important that all its manifestations be relentlessly overcome by the national resistance, not allowing us to get strength and to get to where the Germans are at present. It is important to turn the ignorant youth to their ancestors so that they do not live for the pseudo-human passwords of nihilistic destruction as treacherous ones, but for exalted values. But while treating the traitors properly, during the struggle with symptoms, do not forget to keep in mind the cause of the disease causing the symptoms, because symptom management is meaningless without eliminating the weakening powers of the host.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Nekro

lol they shut down stormfront :lulz1::laugh::lol3: it's strange BB hasn't posted about this :p

so, they shut down the softcore mommy support group but they left for example the biggest real neo-nazi forum untouched.... They are trying to radicalize the American right, just what they did before to the left.... Now many of the casuals whose only pleasure in life was hanging out in the mommy support group while indulging in libtard guilty pleasures like slurping single malt idiot maker fluids will get up off their fat asses and get involved in the real deal :p

Now it's sure somebody's trying to stir some major shit, i'm not even sure it's the psychopathic American left anymore...... Is E.T. trying to destroy America? Thoughts?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
lol they shut down stormfront :lulz1::laugh::lol3: it's strange BB hasn't posted about this :p

so, they shut down the softcore mommy support group but they left for example the biggest real neo-nazi forum untouched.... They are trying to radicalize the American right, just what they did before to the left.... Now many of the casuals whose only pleasure in life was hanging out in the mommy support group while indulging in libtard guilty pleasures like slurping single malt idiot maker fluids will get up off their fat asses and get involved in the real deal :p

Now it's sure somebody's trying to stir some major shit, i'm not even sure it's the psychopathic American left anymore...... Is E.T. trying to destroy America? Thoughts?

I wasn't aware it had closed and haven't had much chance to post about much recently... but I'd hardly call it a mommy support group, it was run by ex-KKK - good riddance to it.

N

Nekro

I wasn't aware it had closed and haven't had much chance to post about much recently... but I'd hardly call it a mommy support group, it was run by ex-KKK - good riddance to it.
Well, at first glance that's everybody's reaction but in practice this has serious consequences.... It's gonna radicalize the right a lot..... First of all, they left real neo-nazi places on the clear web and that's where most of the people are gonna go first from stormfront.... Secondly, they are gonna put up the site on the dark web, and that's where the real "night life" is... Once the radical nutters discover the wonders of the dark web there will be no turning back.... there are the hardcore criminals, the arms dealings, the assassination contracts and all the cool stuff ... and btw the same goes for many of the people who were moderates before this crackdown..... The authorities will have much harder time tracking the dangerous people too.....

This is just another huge messup of the blundering lefties and who knows who else.... And everything they do will hit back at them hard, you'll see......

I saw this happening here btw, under the socialists they oppressed the nationalists a lot and they went on a rampage, beat up socialist politicians, shot rpgs and threw molotov cocktails at houses and party buildings, they were stalking socialist politicians' children when they went to school, now under Orbán they can hold their little marches and meetings, they can have fun on their cute little websites, they can tour with their rock bands and there's no violence, everybody's much happier...... Hell, the Guardsmen even go to carry sandbags when a flood is threatening a gypsy village, there's such harmony......

The fascist, oppressive banning is never the solution, that just breeds more radicalism.... Imo we have seen that tons of times....

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
So I hear that there's another category 5 hurricane brewing. This time Puerto Rico and Florida are in its sights. So the rich get to pollute and cause global warming and the repairs are paid for by the American taxpayer. This isn't that different from the global financial crisis. I would love to hear sensible Republicans start to talk about this sort of stuff as an effective subsidy for the rich, because that's what it looks like to me. America might call itself capitalist but it's just another socialist construct by other means

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There is a big difference between cultural patriotism and the hard right in this context.... and the word "Nationalism" has so many connotations... Stormfront is/was a website formed on an racial grounds... Cultural Patriotism shouldn't have anything to do with race. Forget the hard-left for a minute and "what's good for the goose, is good for the gander" type of argument. Antifa and their like, have their own form of violent facism, doesn't make it right to support a hard right movement in return. You can support either with equal disdain as a civilian who believes in democracy and rule of law.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So I hear that there's another category 5 hurricane brewing. This time Puerto Rico and Florida are in its sights. So the rich get to pollute and cause global warming and the repairs are paid for by the American taxpayer. This isn't that different from the global financial crisis. I would love to hear sensible Republicans start to talk about this sort of stuff as an effective subsidy for the rich, because that's what it looks like to me. America might call itself capitalist but it's just another socialist construct by other means

America lost the capitalist argument during the GFC.

Reactions: Federberg
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46