US Politics Thread

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Trump has NEVER said he will appoint himself monarch or despot or dictator! End of discussion--it is just fear mongering for votes and it is ridiculous.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Trump has NEVER said he will appoint himself monarch or despot or dictator! End of discussion--it is just fear mongering for votes and it is ridiculous.

If you truly believe that, pls seek serious help! I can't even watch news anymore, Republicans are so disingenuous POS! I lost one of my best friends & ex-college roommate who I discovered was "proud to vote for Trump!" We haven't spoken civily since and I've known him for almost 50 years! This is no dummy, who's been a MENSA member for decades, but him & half the country are suffering from something truly mental! You have to be a special kind of crazy to believe anything a sociopathic liar has to say! The Republican Party lost their souls long before he came along, but since Trump, they're irredeemable and need to just start over like the WHIGs! :angry-face::astonished-face::fearful-face::yawningface::exploding-head::face-with-head-bandage:

Reactions: the AntiPusher

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I do not need to seek serious help just because I disagree with you politically. Trump has done a lot of damage to the presidency and the American political system by virtue of his loose talk, his mean-spiritedness at times, his seemingly unquenchable thirst to have the spotlight on him at all times, etc. I fully agree on that with people who despise him. Is that enough for me to vote for someone whose policies I think our bad for the country? No-- because as much as people hate to admit, some of his policies were good for the country or at least some of what his administration put in place was good for the country. Donald Trump is unique in our political history and there is no one else like him. So, the world is not going to end if he is reelected (been there and heard that and it did not happen).. Nobody has lost his or her soul except for fanatics. Trump has told lies, but name me a politician who has not in the last 50 years, hell, go back 100 years? He is far more direct like a bull in a China shop, that is what he is guilty of. How many years and we listen to politicians lie as they drone on with platitudes and word salad speeches that don't directly say anything and cover-up what they really want to say? Go back and listen to some of the drivel that has been spouted over the decades with the same tired themes, motifs, praise of big words that long ago loss their meaning to the average person and then, always, always, subject to 55 different interpretations because it so intentionally vague, ambiguous and loose. The former Pres. is the opposite of that even to his detriment, as illustrated in light of the conversation here in the last few days. It is because he was not an inside the Beltway politician for decades like so many. In that since he was refreshing, even if he stepped in it far more than I would have liked him to. If the comes down to the VP v. the former Pres., barring something highly unusual and unexpected, I believe the former Pres. has a better plan for the future of the nation over the next four years. I don't vote for Pres. based on a personality contest.

• Sad
Reactions: Fiero425

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If you are hearing what Republicans are saying about "abortion right up until birth," then you really are only listening to one side, and I believe we have nothing more to say to each other. But I can't leave that there. I'll say this, and not bother you again:

I'm sure you understand that most abortions happen in the first 13 weeks of pregnancy. To some 90-someting percent. Late-term abortions have only to do with fetal viability and the life of the mother. They are less than 1% of all abortions. What do you think that late-term abortion means? That a women walks in to an abortion clinic in her ninth month and has buyer's remorse? And they just kill the baby? You know that's not true, and no doctor would do that.

Late-term abortions are very sad things. But they should be between a woman/family, and their doctor. They tend to be things like an inviable twin that threatens the other. Or a fetus that is inviable, and threatens the life and/or fertility of the mother. Recent laws in some states prevent doctors from performing what is a normal procedure to expel a non-viable fetus. Women have been told to sit in the parking lot and come back in to the ER when they run a fever, presuming they've become septic, because then the hospital can legally do the procedure. You do know that women die in childbirth for many reasons, but sepsis is serious. The position of Democrats on late-term abortion is not in the least about killing babies, or "abortion right up until birth." It's about the health and life of the mother in extreme circumstances. We're only talking about extreme circumstances. Essentially, less than 1% or all procedures. And yet, the Republicans try to make it an issue, when it isn't. Except if we're really talking about life and death. At a certain point, if the law steps in between a doctor and a woman and her health, I think we should all have a problem with that.
Yes, Moxie, late-term abortions are very sad things, but more than that, they are murder of an innocent life and that has been held throughout humanity, throughout millennia across all cultures inclusive of religions over time. I guess I should not speak in absolutes (Heaven forbid!), meaning to say it is been the view of the overwhelming majority of cultures over time. It is because people have been able to react viscerally to the truth of that an innocent life is being snuffed out by abortion--that is has such historicity. There is truth in something abhorred for so long by so many. I have a fairly hard line approach to the abortion issue and I have my reasons that are personal to me. Regardless, at the end of the day, as the prophet Moses stated in the Hebrew scriptures, the Lord sets before us life and death and we should always choose life. It might mean difficulties, but life trump's death.

Yes, I am aware that the majority of abortions are early on, but that should not matter. I'm not listening to only one side on this. I used to be a person like you in terms of supporting the right to abortion on the grounds that it is a woman's body and she has the right to do what she wants with it. But upon further inspection of that, that is a self-serving position and there are many things that none of us have the right to due to ourselves or to others that are regulated and legislated not only in this country but in other countries. But, unlike many of these MAGA individuals you and others here vilify and castigate for their beliefs, I do not believe there should be a federal law speaking to this issue and barring it. To me, like many issues, this should be left to the states. It has now been returned to the states where it was before Roe v. Wade and, as expected, there are certain areas of the country where people can get abortion on demand or close to it and other places where it is far more legislated because that is the political will of the people on a significant issue that affects many people. I think the majority of fair-minded people would agree that in the true medical emergency where sepsis's present, where the baby is compromised due to illness or some injury to the mother that is harming the mother in the baby and things of that nature that we are talking about something different. But the abortion movement is an about that, although it love to talk about that. But the abortion movement is about is the 90+ percent of abortions that are simply done on the inconvenience of having a child and we are not talking about incest or rate in the overwhelming majority of those cases either (sent you pointed out late-term abortions being only 1%, I will reverse that for you here).

If the people vote that they want for their state respect to that issue, then so be it and one can always go to another state, just like people have done since the founding of this nation. Use of the term "buyer's remorse" is an interesting choice by you and when I think is, sadly, accurate in nine abortions out of 10 in this country. Both life and death are set before us every day – – we must choose life, even if there will be difficulties later. To me that is good public policy. I know you disagree. So I have said this and I will not bother you again, to use your words. I only wish I could have put my thoughts here better and with more feeling, but I am called to go back to work so enjoy your day.

• Love
Reactions: britbox

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I do not need to seek serious help just because I disagree with you politically. Trump has done a lot of damage to the presidency and the American political system by virtue of his loose talk, his mean-spiritedness at times, his seemingly unquenchable thirst to have the spotlight on him at all times, etc. I fully agree on that with people who despise him. Is that enough for me to vote for someone whose policies I think our bad for the country? No-- because as much as people hate to admit, some of his policies were good for the country or at least some of what his administration put in place was good for the country. Donald Trump is unique in our political history and there is no one else like him. So, the world is not going to end if he is reelected (been there and heard that and it did not happen).. Nobody has lost his or her soul except for fanatics. Trump has told lies, but name me a politician who has not in the last 50 years, hell, go back 100 years? He is far more direct like a bull in a China shop, that is what he is guilty of. How many years and we listen to politicians lie as they drone on with platitudes and word salad speeches that don't directly say anything and cover-up what they really want to say? Go back and listen to some of the drivel that has been spouted over the decades with the same tired themes, motifs, praise of big words that long ago loss their meaning to the average person and then, always, always, subject to 55 different interpretations because it so intentionally vague, ambiguous and loose. The former Pres. is the opposite of that even to his detriment, as illustrated in light of the conversation here in the last few days. It is because he was not an inside the Beltway politician for decades like so many. In that since he was refreshing, even if he stepped in it far more than I would have liked him to. If the comes down to the VP v. the former Pres., barring something highly unusual and unexpected, I believe the former Pres. has a better plan for the future of the nation over the next four years. I don't vote for Pres. based on a personality contest.
@shawnbm said:

"I believe the former Pres. has a better plan for the future of the nation over the next four years. I don't vote for Pres. based on a personality contest."

...Or intelligence for that matter! Fine, blow it all up! I couldn't GAF! I'm old & just hanging on as a Senior! So many out there are desperate to end the democracy, have at it! You took "choice" away after 50 years of b!tchin' in some states while women are dying, election laws are under assault due to "the right" not being happy w/ results, & Trump's a laughing-stock Internationally! He's been fleeced by Putin & Xi, so if you can overlook that, something truly is wrong w/ you; no doubt about it! I won't bother you again! Some people you just can't debate when seriously WRONG! :angry-face::astonished-face:

Last edited:

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Ad hominum baloney is the tool of folks who are too emotionally invested. Waste of time. Have at it with someone else, Fiero.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If you don't want to participate anymore, that's up to you, but, as far as I'm concerned, Trump has demonstrated, in word and in deed, that he a disregard for norms and laws, and a reluctance to let go of power. I will continue to discuss, thank you.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Yes, Moxie, late-term abortions are very sad things, but more than that, they are murder of an innocent life
I guess you didn't really read what I wrote. Late-term abortions are basically about an inviable fetus. The life being threatened is that of the mother, or her fertility, or that of the healthy twin, or both. These are medical decisions and should be left to the doctors and the families, not the lawmakers.

and that has been held throughout humanity, throughout millennia across all cultures inclusive of religions over time. I guess I should not speak in absolutes (Heaven forbid!), meaning to say it is been the view of the overwhelming majority of cultures over time. It is because people have been able to react viscerally to the truth of that an innocent life is being snuffed out by abortion--that is has such historicity. There is truth in something abhorred for so long by so many. I have a fairly hard line approach to the abortion issue and I have my reasons that are personal to me. Regardless, at the end of the day, as the prophet Moses stated in the Hebrew scriptures, the Lord sets before us life and death and we should always choose life. It might mean difficulties, but life trump's death.
I respect your right to your beliefs and your privacy. But, again, the life being chosen, in late-term abortions is that of the mother over an inviable fetus.

Yes, I am aware that the majority of abortions are early on, but that should not matter. I'm not listening to only one side on this. I used to be a person like you in terms of supporting the right to abortion on the grounds that it is a woman's body and she has the right to do what she wants with it. But upon further inspection of that, that is a self-serving position and there are many things that none of us have the right to due to ourselves or to others that are regulated and legislated not only in this country but in other countries. But, unlike many of these MAGA individuals you and others here vilify and castigate for their beliefs, I do not believe there should be a federal law speaking to this issue and barring it. To me, like many issues, this should be left to the states. It has now been returned to the states where it was before Roe v. Wade and, as expected, there are certain areas of the country where people can get abortion on demand or close to it and other places where it is far more legislated because that is the political will of the people on a significant issue that affects many people. I think the majority of fair-minded people would agree that in the true medical emergency where sepsis's present, where the baby is compromised due to illness or some injury to the mother that is harming the mother in the baby and things of that nature that we are talking about something different. But the abortion movement is an about that, although it love to talk about that. But the abortion movement is about is the 90+ percent of abortions that are simply done on the inconvenience of having a child and we are not talking about incest or rate in the overwhelming majority of those cases either (sent you pointed out late-term abortions being only 1%, I will reverse that for you here).

If the people vote that they want for their state respect to that issue, then so be it and one can always go to another state, just like people have done since the founding of this nation. Use of the term "buyer's remorse" is an interesting choice by you and when I think is, sadly, accurate in nine abortions out of 10 in this country. Both life and death are set before us every day – – we must choose life, even if there will be difficulties later. To me that is good public policy. I know you disagree. So I have said this and I will not bother you again, to use your words. I only wish I could have put my thoughts here better and with more feeling, but I am called to go back to work so enjoy your day.
Personally, I think the law of the land should be that women have access to the healthcare they need, including abortion. It is callous to say that, as in your bolded above, "one can always go to another state." That is cost, time lost to employment, and many other hardships for a lot of women. What of underage girls? Look, I'm not going to relitigate the entire abortion issue with you. But you fail to realize that the consequences of extreme anti-abortion laws in some states has led to the closing of women's healthcare clinics in many states, leaving women without free access to healthcare. That's a bad thing. Also, you vote Republican. You are with the party that cares more about babies in utero than ex utero. 14 States with Republican governors have opted out of summer food programs for children. They have put forward proposals to cut back SNAP benefits. It goes on, including in education. If these babies aren't to be aborted, then someone has to help take care of them. You don't know why these women would choose abortion, but, statistically, poverty has a lot to do with it.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There's absolutely nothing sinister about Trump's words to anyone who watched the full clip. But sadly so many people worldwide heard only the edited clip all 'cos they want to tell the world old ice cream eating man is good, Orange man is bad, brown woman is good etc. Their agenda is obvious and it's despicable and pretty damn far from democratic. They should rename their party 'cos they ARE NOT democratic and haven't been for years. And yes, it IS a great length to cut something that changes the whole speech. Once again, why else did they do it?! You know damn well why they did it. Anything that makes Trump look bad is a win for your leftist liars and censoring pricks. I already answered here regarding the last bit that was cut that when he said "You won't have to vote we'll have it fixed so good, you're not gonna have to vote" at the end (that your leftist scum conveniently edited out) that he's referring to the economy and world peace. These are the main problems to fix right now. The $34 trillion national debt is not fixable obviously.
I watched the full clip. It's also available on YouTube. I wish you'd stop assuming that you're the only person who consumes news responsibly. I also wish you'd stop assuming what all of MSM does, since you obviously can't watch/read it all.

The full clip isn't that much clearer than the shortened version. Trump always repeats himself. And even as your friend Russell Brand says, "fixed' is a tricky word. Several prominent Republicans have also felt compelled to come out and explain Trumps words. One says "he was making a joke." (THAT one gets used a lot. I still say Trump has no visible sense of humor.) Sununu of NH says, (as I did), that we still want people to vote after this election, but he means that he'll be able to sort out a lot of things for them if re-elected. I know that's what you and Shawn and Brand buy, but why should it take so much explaining? Frankly, because he's said other things that imply that he's not leaving office, if he gets back in. He didn't want to leave office in 2020, even when he got voted out.

At least @shawnbm admits that Trump talks out of his a$$ a lot of the time.

And Brand DID get it wrong: Trump said, "I'm a Christian." He doesn't even know better than that.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Your last line is spot on. For so many out there, they vote for the personality or what they look like and not what they stand for. It'll either be the oompah loopah or the ghastly cackle for the next 4 years. I've a bad feeling that the propaganda on the left which is on overdrive will ultimately prevail despite how terrible Harris is. I hope I'm wrong.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I watched the full clip. It's also available on YouTube. I wish you'd stop assuming that you're the only person who consumes news responsibly. I also wish you'd stop assuming what all of MSM does, since you obviously can't watch/read it all.

The full clip isn't that much clearer than the shortened version. Trump always repeats himself. And even as your friend Russell Brand says, "fixed' is a tricky word. Several prominent Republicans have also felt compelled to come out and explain Trumps words. One says "he was making a joke." (THAT one gets used a lot. I still say Trump has no visible sense of humor.) Sununu of NH says, (as I did), that we still want people to vote after this election, but he means that he'll be able to sort out a lot of things for them if re-elected. I know that's what you and Shawn and Brand buy, but why should it take so much explaining? Frankly, because he's said other things that imply that he's not leaving office, if he gets back in. He didn't want to leave office in 2020, even when he got voted out.

At least @shawnbm admits that Trump talks out of his a$$ a lot of the time.

And Brand DID get it wrong: Trump said, "I'm a Christian." He doesn't even know better than that.
I'm well aware Trump talks shite a lot (ALL politicans do ffs!) but you'd swear the deceitful pricks who censor so much that you support were angels?! They're way worse and it's not even close...

The fixed thing has already been talked about. There's too much to fix. America is fucked. He can only do his best. All politicians make promises they can't keep. World peace should be number 1. Then your border control. Your $34 trillion national debt isn't going anywhere and he and everyone else knows this. Bottom line is, you'd want to be a complete and utter moron to think Trump wants to turn America into North Korea...

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Your last line is spot on. For so many out there, they vote for the personality or what they look like and not what they stand for. It'll either be the oompah loopah or the ghastly cackle for the next 4 years. I've a bad feeling that the propaganda on the left which is on overdrive will ultimately prevail despite how terrible Harris is. I hope I'm wrong.
A lot of Americans vote on policy. Meaning party, and party platform. And party loyalty. See what Shawn says about it in several posts above. He doesn't much care for Trump, but he believes there's more good in his policy than the downside of him.

However, the election will be decided by moderate voters in swing states. They tend to vote a bit more on personality, I think. They often decide late.

Currently, Harris is in a "honeymoon phase." But she has garnered a lot of support in a short amount of time. Plus, there is still the VP pick to be made, and the Democratic Convention, which should bring its own tailwind. But the political fortunes have shifted so quickly in the past couple of weeks, so surely they'll shift again.

The Republicans are re-thinking JD Vance.

A friend shared a tweet this morning:

"At this point, and October Surprise would have to involve space aliens." :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm well aware Trump talks shite a lot (ALL politicans do ffs!) but you'd swear the deceitful pricks who censor so much that you support were angels?! They're way worse and it's not even close...

The fixed thing has already been talked about. There's too much to fix. America is fucked. He can only do his best. All politicians make promises they can't keep. World peace should be number 1. Then your border control. Your $34 trillion national debt isn't going anywhere and he and everyone else knows this. Bottom line is, you'd want to be a complete and utter moron to think Trump wants to turn America into North Korea...
Focus on what you just wrote. Trump talks shite. But NOT in the same way that other politicians do. His rhetoric is far from normal. It's hugely inflammatory, and scary to about half of the electorate. If you'd stop calling us all dummies and listen to what he says, you'd understand that.

As to the "deceitful pricks." I think you're referring to journalists. I'll take them any day over your YouTube fakers with a ring light, who are just making their own random opinions based on work that real journalists do. Try reading the sources, before you go to the YouTube editorials on them. That would help.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
A lot of Americans vote on policy. Meaning party, and party platform. And party loyalty. See what Shawn says about it in several posts above. He doesn't much care for Trump, but he believes there's more good in his policy than the downside of him.

However, the election will be decided by moderate voters in swing states. They tend to vote a bit more on personality, I think. They often decide late.

Currently, Harris is in a "honeymoon phase." But she has garnered a lot of support in a short amount of time. Plus, there is still the VP pick to be made, and the Democratic Convention, which should bring its own tailwind. But the political fortunes have shifted so quickly in the past couple of weeks, so surely they'll shift again.

The Republicans are re-thinking JD Vance.

A friend shared a tweet this morning:

"At this point, and October Surprise would have to involve space aliens." :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I've said multiple times on this thread I'm no fan of Trump but he still remains the best option not just for America but for the world.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Focus on what you just wrote. Trump talks shite. But NOT in the same way that other politicians do. His rhetoric is far from normal. It's hugely inflammatory, and scary to about half of the electorate. If you'd stop calling us all dummies and listen to what he says, you'd understand that.

As to the "deceitful pricks." I think you're referring to journalists. I'll take them any day over your YouTube fakers with a ring light, who are just making their own random opinions based on work that real journalists do. Try reading the sources, before you go to the YouTube editorials on them. That would help.
The deceitful pricks are not just journalists. This is how it works: the WEF are the unelected global leaders and they dictate what gets published as news. They're controlling the governments and the journalists/media. They're all leftist scum pushing a single agenda but it seems clear that's how you're perfectly fine to live.

There's nothing fake about many YouTubers and I know you're calling Brand a YouTube faker just 'cos he's unearthing dirt on your heroes day in day out. Extremely lame but also not surprising as this is how it goes with all things the left have been brainwashed on. Covid lies, one sided bs about Russia v Ukraine and Russia's supposedly "unprovoked" invasion, the list goes on. The amount of censoring the people you support do is disgusting. This is why the world is beyond fucked and heading for nuclear war if they stay in power. As a true "democrat" you better start building your gender neutral bunkers and don't forget your 16th booster shot and mask before you enter. Might as well wear a rainbow themed unicorn suit too as all loving dems would.

I'll stick to my uncensored news thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: shawnbm

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The deceitful pricks are not just journalists. This is how it works: the WEF are the unelected global leaders and they dictate what gets published as news. They're controlling the governments and the journalists/media. They're all leftist scum pushing a single agenda but it seems clear that's how you're perfectly fine to live.

There's nothing fake about many YouTubers and I know you're calling Brand a YouTube faker just 'cos he's unearthing dirt on your heroes day in day out. Extremely lame but also not surprising as this is how it goes with all things the left have been brainwashed on. Covid lies, one sided bs about Russia v Ukraine and Russia's supposedly "unprovoked" invasion, the list goes on. The amount of censoring the people you support do is disgusting. This is why the world is beyond fucked and heading for nuclear war if they stay in power. As a true "democrat" you better start building your gender neutral bunkers and don't forget your 16th booster shot and mask before you enter. Might as well wear a rainbow themed unicorn suit too as all loving dems would.

I'll stick to my uncensored news thanks.
My problem with Brand is that he doesn't really offer very much, and he's a failed comedian, turned pretend commentator. At least the likes of Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart basically understand that they're really comedians, and they're still funny.

I'm not sure what you mean the WEF is, so please define, before I comment. I don't want to guess.

You can stick with the news sources you prefer, but you should allow me mine, right? Especially since you don't even know what they are.

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Politics and religion--still the two no-nos. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Moxie

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
My problem with Brand is that he doesn't really offer very much, and he's a failed comedian, turned pretend commentator. At least the likes of Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart basically understand that they're really comedians, and they're still funny.

I'm not sure what you mean the WEF is, so please define, before I comment. I don't want to guess.

You can stick with the news sources you prefer, but you should allow me mine, right? Especially since you don't even know what they are.

Brand isn't a failed comedian. He's actually very successful with sellout standout routines throughout the UK. He's not really my cup of tea as a comedian but to say he's "failed" sounds more mean-spirited and certainly not accurate. One thing he doesn't rely on is the hideous canned laughter played on Colbert's segments. So, "at least" he gets genuine laughs from his audience unlike the likes of Colbert... who is about as funny as a burning orphanage. Stewart is sharper.

What is a "pretend" commentator? Anyone can have an opinion. Brand was once a darling of the old left.... just not the new. As a commentator, he does at least reference source documentation - unlike the mainstream "news" aka propaganda.

The WEF is the World Economic Forum, who are official partners with the United Nations... also named in British Parliamentary bills as government partners, with a membership consisting of the biggest corporations in the world. The fact you're unaware of this and Agenda 2030 would suggest your news sources aren't really doing their job... or maybe they are - keeping the masses ignorant of anything of importance and concentrating on trivial political drama.

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
@shawnbm said:

"I believe the former Pres. has a better plan for the future of the nation over the next four years. I don't vote for Pres. based on a personality contest."

...Or intelligence for that matter! Fine, blow it all up! I couldn't GAF! I'm old & just hanging on as a Senior! So many out there are desperate to end the democracy, have at it! You took "choice" away after 50 years of b!tchin' in some states while women are dying, election laws are under assault due to "the right" not being happy w/ results, & Trump's a laughing-stock Internationally! He's been fleeced by Putin & Xi, so if you can overlook that, something truly is wrong w/ you; no doubt about it! I won't bother you again! Some people you just can't debate when seriously WRONG! :angry-face::astonished-face:
I'm puzzled. Giving the abortion ruling back to the elected representatives of the states rather than relying on a court (appointed rather than elected) is a step closer to democracy surely....

This "threat to democracy" is intrigung. If one doesn't like the "democratic will" then it gets re-labelled as "populism", and somewhere along the line, terminating a child in the womb got re-labelled as a right and by some, even a virtue.

People should really go back and have a look at the origins of the Eugenics projects, Margaret Sanger and "Planned Parenthood".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46