US Politics Thread

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You're kidding? Who TF would pay $$ to hear Trump say anything? I'd cough up 10 cents just fo hear him admit his faults & agree he's guilty of anything & everything! Of course that ain't happening! The man will DIE with a lie on his lips! He just can't help himself!:exploding-head::yawningface::face-with-symbols-on-mouth::angry-face::astonished-face:
You don't have to pay any money to hear him say this: that no one has to vote again after they vote him in. WTF?! Voting is over once he's in? He's said he'll be a "dictator for a day" when he gets in. Now he says "Voting will be over" after he's elected. He's telling us what he intends to do. He's threatening us with dictatorship. I honestly think that he believes it's a good idea. And so do some of his supporters. @shawnbm: You've laughed off more than once the "Trumpisms" as just the silly way he talks. Are you still behind this?

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
You don't have to pay any money to hear him say this: that no one has to vote again after they vote him in. WTF?! Voting is over once he's in? He's said he'll be a "dictator for a day" when he gets in. Now he says "Voting will be over" after he's elected. He's telling us what he intends to do. He's threatening us with dictatorship. I honestly think that he believes it's a good idea. And so do some of his supporters. @shawnbm: You've laughed off more than once the "Trumpisms" as just the silly way he talks. Are you still behind this?

Behind WHAT? I can't even watch NEWS these days trying to avoid Trump & the a-#oles that support him! I was told to look at each side of an argument! When it comes to Trump, it's like the worst things out there that have 1 side; Hitler, child mol., spousal abuse, RAPE, & bad/corrupt Gov't!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

"Some of his supporters "? Trust me they're all in with this clown. White privilege plus project 2025..perfect pitch from the deranged anti Christ dictator want to be

Reactions: Fiero425

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
"Some of his supporters "? Trust me they're all in with this clown. White privilege plus project 2025..perfect pitch from the deranged anti Christ dictator want to be
I disagree. I think some are like our @shawnbm. They mistake the MAGA party for the old GOP. They're just basically conservative, and have trouble letting go of MAGA, or seeing its dangers. They also fail to see how moderate Harris is, and Biden is, and how law-and-order of a background Harris comes from as a prosecutor. It was a liability for her, with prog Dems. Not all Republicans are looking for a dictator, or a cultish leader. The moderate ones need to realize what is staring them in the face.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I disagree. I think some are like our @shawnbm. They mistake the MAGA party for the old GOP. They're just basically conservative, and have trouble letting go of MAGA, or seeing its dangers. They also fail to see how moderate Harris is, and Biden is, and how law-and-order of a background Harris comes from as a prosecutor. It was a liability for her, with prog Dems. Not all Republicans are looking for a dictator, or a cultish leader. The moderate ones need to realize what is staring them in the face.
Trump was at a white christian national rally as you added in you previous post. They (off shore - the North American shore ) hear the same thing we hear. Trust me they know the different between MAGA and the old GOP. They know what Front mentioned if Trump looses the bell whistle of civil war. They hear the same thing we hear, it doesnt mean they subscribe to the entire rethorthic but they hear it. They know what Harris stands for and what BIden was and still is. Yet, it doesnt matter. When it doesnt AFFECT you or your neighbors then there's only the so called benefits to be gain by being aligned with the Republican party. Trump isnt PLAYING this time. HE has been embarrassed, his name and brand sully which means that the only thing that matters is REVENGE. How many times does he has to say it ?

Last edited:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
No, because that would require my clicking on them.

"Media Failing to Discuss The Kamala Harris...." tells me nothing. Nor does "Nicole Malliotakis: Why Kamala Harris is a Wors...." At least you could fill out the headlines for me. Is that too much to ask?
The clips are 2:40 and 1:19 long. I'm not going to synopsize something that short ffs.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The clips are 2:40 and 1:19 long. I'm not going to synopsize something that short ffs.
If you'd stop wasting so much time complaining about it, you could just do it. I don't think you watch them, either. You just post crap you find from far-right websites to spam this forum. Nobody watches them. They don't generate any conversation. So what's your point?

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
If you'd stop wasting so much time complaining about it, you could just do it. I don't think you watch them, either. You just post crap you find from far-right websites to spam this forum. Nobody watches them. They don't generate any conversation. So what's your point?
Since when is YouTube far right ? I watched them 'cos they were tiny. You'd have watched them by the time you typed that. Anything that speaks badly about your beloved "democrats" isn't automatically crap. The 2 main posters on this thread for months were laughing at me for saying Biden was going to drop out and that he was clearly senile. You don't look too clever now, do you ? Is that a crap, far right post too or simply the truth ?

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

This is classic spin on words that, taken out of context, can be spun in such a way. His campaign has already answered this. He can't run for another term. This is the one time they need to vote and then they will not have to vote for him again. What I think he means by fixing it is that his policies will be of such a nature that they can relax and not have to worry about voting on certain things again, which is typical hyperbolic baloney that he sometime spouts. I will be the first to say that he says some things that make me scratch my head at times. That being said, he in no way has insinuated, even in the most incredible of inference stretching, that he plans on becoming a dictator, an autocrat and never leave the office, that he is going to lockup everyone who opposes him, shut down the press, and do this and do that. The same kind of crazy lunacy from people who opposed him, mostly far left people, was spouted about him years ago. That he was the new Hitler, that he was a racist, that he was a xenophobe and anti--democratic. The Trump-is-beholden-to-Putin mantra was being sung even before he was sworn in and Pelosi said he was going to be need to be impeached even before he was in office. There is nothing but hyperbole on all sides of these issues as to him in particular. For his own good and the good of some of the good policies he has, I wish he would shut up and hold less rallies and say less stupid stuff, as it only gives fodder to those who want to take us back to more government regulation, more taxes, more stagflation, more inflation, more government meddling in our local education institutions, more inserting ourselves in every conflict around the world when not necessary, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: nehmeth

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I am not MAGA, and do not be mistaken--I do not believe Trump is the old GOP (whatever that means). He has been anathema to old guard Republicans and Democrat folk alike. She has been a disaster along with her boss on immigration. Harris was a prosecutor, but that was a long time ago and she now is a politician who gilds the lily of the far left wing of her party because the leftists have taken over the party and are bullying it on things from Israel=Gaza, to Ukraine, to abortion right up until birth in the name of female reproductive rights, but yet want transgendered men to be compelled to be accepted as women in all walks of life, etc. Biden is a tool--a longtime political tool.

Reactions: Front242

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions

AH FFS, your mainstream media have brainwashed you. No surprise there. WSJ have the edited clip and then next is the unedited one where he says "You won't have to vote we'll have it fixed so good, you're not gonna have to vote" at the end referring to the economy and world peace, everything. He never said any bs about making America a dictatorship FFS. Watch from 2:10 onwards and just watch this time and stop asking for a damn synopsis and see your mainstream media deliberately edited Trump's speech. Cowardly "democrats" up to no good again. It really is time to stop watching mainstream media. They're lying to you constantly.

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is classic spin on words that, taken out of context, can be spun in such a way. His campaign has already answered this. He can't run for another term. This is the one time they need to vote and then they will not have to vote for him again.
You are interpreting his words as much as I am. Your interpretation is not more correct than mine, because you are not in his head, anymore than I am. It's not "taken out of context." That is the context.

This is in part response to @Front242 above and his Russell Brand video, but I won't do all of this twice. You say, as Brand does, that he means the Christians won't have to vote FOR HIM again, because he can't have a 3rd term. Brand goes on to say that they can go back to being apolitical...which is not where they were, prior to Trump. Reagan politicized the Christian Right, and they've been active ever since. Why would he discourage anyone from voting? And why would he discourage Christians from voting, in future, since they're a Republican base? You can read it however you want, and you will, but it's a weird thing to say.
What I think he means by fixing it is that his policies will be of such a nature that they can relax and not have to worry about voting on certain things again, which is typical hyperbolic baloney that he sometime spouts. I will be the first to say that he says some things that make me scratch my head at times.
That's what YOU think he means by "fixed." Again, open to interpretation, and Trump is all about plausible deniability. "Rectified" would have been clearer, and have eliminated the vagueness of a word with seriously negative connotations, when it comes to elections, as he well knows. You keep dismissing Trump's rhetoric, forgiving it. Calling it "typical hyperbolic baloney," as above. It's not typical rhetoric for other politicians. I appreciate your copping to the notion that it makes you sometimes scratch your head. But if you'd stop being merely confused and examine it, you might be actually concerned. If you'd stop giving a pass on the nonsense.
That being said, he in no way has insinuated, even in the most incredible of inference stretching, that he plans on becoming a dictator, an autocrat
He actually said, "I'll be a dictator for a day." Those are his words. This is not "stretching a point." I'm interpreting his latest based on that.
and never leave the office,
He tried hard to impede the peaceful transition of powers in 2020-21. He did not want to leave office. You have said he was wrong about the election. But he still says it.
that he is going to lockup everyone who opposes him, shut down the press, and do this and do that.
He has said that he has "every right to go after his enemies." And the Supreme Court just gave him a pathway. I don't know where he's ever said he'd shut down the press. And "do this or do that" means nothing.
The same kind of crazy lunacy from people who opposed him, mostly far left people, was spouted about him years ago. That he was the new Hitler, that he was a racist, that he was a xenophobe and anti--democratic. The Trump-is-beholden-to-Putin mantra was being sung even before he was sworn in and Pelosi said he was going to be need to be impeached even before he was in office. There is nothing but hyperbole on all sides of these issues as to him in particular. For his own good and the good of some of the good policies he has, I wish he would shut up and hold less rallies and say less stupid stuff, as it only gives fodder to those who want to take us back to more government regulation, more taxes, more stagflation, more inflation, more government meddling in our local education institutions, more inserting ourselves in every conflict around the world when not necessary, etc.
Trump IS a racist. He's used all kinds of racist language. I also think he's anti-democratic, based on his behavior vis-a-vis elections. Also his behavior in office. He behaved as of being President of the US was the same as being the CEO of it, which it is not.

I understand that you're a Republican, and feel it's better to have a Republican in power. But I think you should consider how much you apologize for Trump. How much you interpret what he says, and forgive it. You obviously don't love the guy. But if you vote for him, he is what you get.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
AH FFS, your mainstream media have brainwashed you. No surprise there. WSJ have the edited clip and then next is the unedited one where he says "You won't have to vote we'll have it fixed so good, you're not gonna have to vote" at the end referring to the economy and world peace, everything. He never said any bs about making America a dictatorship FFS. Watch from 2:10 onwards and just watch this time and stop asking for a damn synopsis and see your mainstream media deliberately edited Trump's speech. Cowardly "democrats" up to no good again. It really is time to stop watching mainstream media. They're lying to you constantly.

Since you explained the context, and gave helpful notes about time stamp, I DID watch. Thanks! It really does help to know what you're going for. I just can't open every random video. I hope you understand that.

Please see my above to @shawnbm because it addresses a few things re: this video.

Personally, I think Brand is wrong that Trump said, "I'm not a Christian." I doubt he would say they. He claims his Christian identity all the time, even though he doesn't really adhere to any Christian religion or attend services regularly. I'm pretty sure he said, "I'm a Christian."

The other thing I would say is that his extended clip doesn't elucidate that much. It's still kind of the same thing. Even Brand wonders, fairly, about the use of the word "fixed." As I said to Shawn, above, I don't think that the interpretation that he's telling Christians that they can go back to being apolitical makes any sense. They haven't been apolitical for a quarter of a century.

As to the mainstream media, or "legacy media" as Brand calls it, I fail to see here what I was not told by them, and how Brand illuminated it. All of it, including context, is in the MSM. You just don't follow it. You "buy" what you're told that we're being fed something else. This is bullshit. If you weren't in your own right-wing echo chamber, you would know that. It's out there to be read in MSM.

The things that I don't get about the fear of mainstream media are A) you don't recognize that there are actual journalists doing work, and that they have a work ethic. B) They have real access to these people and the stories that they report. C) Journalism and editorial are not the same thing. D) You ignore that all of this access and information, work done by the MSM, is then taken by some random person with a youtube account, who is merely filtering it via their own opinion, which you lap up. But the content comes from MSM, meaning actually journalists, doing their job.

I haven't watched most of your videos, but I can tell by looking at them that they just recycle main-stream media content to their own agenda. Otherwise, where did they get the content? I'm also not interested in Russell Brand's opinion, particularly based on that video. I think he was trying to be a bit even-handed, but he draws conclusions that don't make sense. Or the ones he obviously wants to. Oh, and he begs you every time to like and subscribe. Sad what his career has turned into. And I'm certainly not interested in the opinion of some random guy with a YouTube account, and the ability to edit videos made by actual journalists.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I am not MAGA, and do not be mistaken--I do not believe Trump is the old GOP (whatever that means). He has been anathema to old guard Republicans and Democrat folk alike. She has been a disaster along with her boss on immigration. Harris was a prosecutor, but that was a long time ago and she now is a politician who gilds the lily of the far left wing of her party because the leftists have taken over the party and are bullying it on things from Israel=Gaza, to Ukraine, to abortion right up until birth in the name of female reproductive rights, but yet want transgendered men to be compelled to be accepted as women in all walks of life, etc. Biden is a tool--a longtime political tool.
If you are hearing what Republicans are saying about "abortion right up until birth," then you really are only listening to one side, and I believe we have nothing more to say to each other. But I can't leave that there. I'll say this, and not bother you again:

I'm sure you understand that most abortions happen in the first 13 weeks of pregnancy. To some 90-someting percent. Late-term abortions have only to do with fetal viability and the life of the mother. They are less than 1% of all abortions. What do you think that late-term abortion means? That a women walks in to an abortion clinic in her ninth month and has buyer's remorse? And they just kill the baby? You know that's not true, and no doctor would do that.

Late-term abortions are very sad things. But they should be between a woman/family, and their doctor. They tend to be things like an inviable twin that threatens the other. Or a fetus that is inviable, and threatens the life and/or fertility of the mother. Recent laws in some states prevent doctors from performing what is a normal procedure to expel a non-viable fetus. Women have been told to sit in the parking lot and come back in to the ER when they run a fever, presuming they've become septic, because then the hospital can legally do the procedure. You do know that women die in childbirth for many reasons, but sepsis is serious. The position of Democrats on late-term abortion is not in the least about killing babies, or "abortion right up until birth." It's about the health and life of the mother in extreme circumstances. We're only talking about extreme circumstances. Essentially, less than 1% or all procedures. And yet, the Republicans try to make it an issue, when it isn't. Except if we're really talking about life and death. At a certain point, if the law steps in between a doctor and a woman and her health, I think we should all have a problem with that.

Last edited:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Since you explained the context, and gave helpful notes about time stamp, I DID watch. Thanks! It really does help to know what you're going for. I just can't open every random video. I hope you understand that.

Please see my above to @shawnbm because it addresses a few things re: this video.

Personally, I think Brand is wrong that Trump said, "I'm not a Christian." I doubt he would say they. He claims his Christian identity all the time, even though he doesn't really adhere to any Christian religion or attend services regularly. I'm pretty sure he said, "I'm a Christian."

The other thing I would say is that his extended clip doesn't elucidate that much. It's still kind of the same thing. Even Brand wonders, fairly, about the use of the word "fixed." As I said to Shawn, above, I don't think that the interpretation that he's telling Christians that they can go back to being apolitical makes any sense. They haven't been apolitical for a quarter of a century.

As to the mainstream media, or "legacy media" as Brand calls it, I fail to see here what I was not told by them, and how Brand illuminated it. All of it, including context, is in the MSM. You just don't follow it. You "buy" what you're told that we're being fed something else. This is bullshit. If you weren't in your own right-wing echo chamber, you would know that. It's out there to be read in MSM.

The things that I don't get about the fear of mainstream media are A) you don't recognize that there are actual journalists doing work, and that they have a work ethic. B) They have real access to these people and the stories that they report. C) Journalism and editorial are not the same thing. D) You ignore that all of this access and information, work done by the MSM, is then taken by some random person with a youtube account, who is merely filtering it via their own opinion, which you lap up. But the content comes from MSM, meaning actually journalists, doing their job.

I haven't watched most of your videos, but I can tell by looking at them that they just recycle main-stream media content to their own agenda. Otherwise, where did they get the content? I'm also not interested in Russell Brand's opinion, particularly based on that video. I think he was trying to be a bit even-handed, but he draws conclusions that don't make sense. Or the ones he obviously wants to. Oh, and he begs you every time to like and subscribe. Sad what his career has turned into. And I'm certainly not interested in the opinion of some random guy with a YouTube account, and the ability to edit videos made by actual journalists.
Firstly, Russell Brand is WAY better than your lying MSM. Secondly, it's NOT his opinion that MSM deliberately cut off the last part of Trump's speech. That's called left wing agenda driven deceit and it has nothing to do with Brand but the people whose bs "news" you watch all the time and believe. He's merely reporting it to uncover the lies your "news" have brainwashed you with. Why have you ignored that they deliberately cut out the last line which changed the whole context?

I also strenuously disagree that journalists have ethics. Not the ones you watch...they clearly have an agenda..to lie to you. You've just seen the proof.

ALL YouTubers ask you to like and subscribe, this is hardly just him. It'd be great if more people did watch his videos or subscribe to him and educated themselves because he's reported a hell of a lot of dirt to date that the majority of people are unaware of due to their MSM "news" censoring everything. I also find it the polar opposite. I think it's great what he's become. I had practically no time for him as a comedian or actor but as a source of actual news and not the lie filled shite most people watch, he's a godsend in this world of constant deception. It's obvious why the left you support who are the kings of censorship were trying desperately to shut him down with their C4 documentary about him as he has a decent reach online (sadly not enough) and they can't have people knowing the truth. That goes against their censorship efforts. Brand said he's not sure about Trump being able to fix everything. No shit. He's spot on obviously 'cos it's impossible. The US has $34 trillion national debt....

There's also nothing right wing about me. I watch proper news and not lies. Either way, anyone with a brain or conscience would rather be far right than far wrong...

Last edited:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
You are interpreting his words as much as I am. Your interpretation is not more correct than mine, because you are not in his head, anymore than I am. It's not "taken out of context." That is the context.

This is in part response to @Front242 above and his Russell Brand video, but I won't do all of this twice. You say, as Brand does, that he means the Christians won't have to vote FOR HIM again, because he can't have a 3rd term. Brand goes on to say that they can go back to being apolitical...which is not where they were, prior to Trump. Reagan politicized the Christian Right, and they've been active ever since. Why would he discourage anyone from voting? And why would he discourage Christians from voting, in future, since they're a Republican base? You can read it however you want, and you will, but it's a weird thing to say.

That's what YOU think he means by "fixed." Again, open to interpretation, and Trump is all about plausible deniability. "Rectified" would have been clearer, and have eliminated the vagueness of a word with seriously negative connotations, when it comes to elections, as he well knows. You keep dismissing Trump's rhetoric, forgiving it. Calling it "typical hyperbolic baloney," as above. It's not typical rhetoric for other politicians. I appreciate your copping to the notion that it makes you sometimes scratch your head. But if you'd stop being merely confused and examine it, you might be actually concerned. If you'd stop giving a pass on the nonsense.

He actually said, "I'll be a dictator for a day." Those are his words. This is not "stretching a point." I'm interpreting his latest based on that.

He tried hard to impede the peaceful transition of powers in 2020-21. He did not want to leave office. You have said he was wrong about the election. But he still says it.

He has said that he has "every right to go after his enemies." And the Supreme Court just gave him a pathway. I don't know where he's ever said he'd shut down the press. And "do this or do that" means nothing.

Trump IS a racist. He's used all kinds of racist language. I also think he's anti-democratic, based on his behavior vis-a-vis elections. Also his behavior in office. He behaved as of being President of the US was the same as being the CEO of it, which it is not.

I understand that you're a Republican, and feel it's better to have a Republican in power. But I think you should consider how much you apologize for Trump. How much you interpret what he says, and forgive it. You obviously don't love the guy. But if you vote for him, he is what you get.
Sorry but had to laugh at Trump is anti democratic 'cos your "democrats" are completely and utterly anti democratic. They are the kings of censorship as the left control the media, they tried desperately to lock up their main opposition in an unprecedented witch hunt AND they just decided to push Biden out the door. In the primary no one in the dems contested Biden and they just got to choose the candidate (Kamala Harris). Sorry but what exactly is democratic about these people you support?!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Firstly, Russell Brand is WAY better than your lying MSM. Secondly, it's NOT his opinion that MSM deliberately cut off the last part of Trump's speech. That's called left wing agenda driven deceit and it has nothing to do with Brand but the people whose bs "news" you watch all the time and believe. He's merely reporting it to uncover the lies your "news" have brainwashed you with. Why have you ignored that they deliberately cut out the last line which changed the whole context?
It didn't really change it, and I've always heard the entire clip. As per above, to Shawn, you and Shawn and Russell Brand are still interpreting what Trump "meant." As am I. Because it's not clear.

As to the bolded above: I love how you believe you "know" everything. You don't know what news I "watch." FYI, I don't watch much news. I read it, and I listen on the radio. So that's all you know.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
It didn't really change it, and I've always heard the entire clip. As per above, to Shawn, you and Shawn and Russell Brand are still interpreting what Trump "meant." As am I. Because it's not clear.

As to the bolded above: I love how you believe you "know" everything. You don't know what news I "watch." FYI, I don't watch much news. I read it, and I listen on the radio. So that's all you know.
Well you just posted above that Trump was outright telling the US that once he's in, voting is gone and that he's threatening a dictatorship. That's utter nonsense and it's all I need to know about where you source your "news"...

It completely changed the context btw, otherwise why would they go to great lengths to censor it?! The despicable censorship kings you support unfortunately have too many people fooled with their deceit that the propaganda is too strong for Trump to win now imo. America is full of idiots and despite Harris being useless, she'll be voted in because of her colour. You can book it. Democracy is a sham with all the censorship and deceit from the left and they're not going to let Trump stop the conflict between Russia and the west, er Ukraine. They've spent too much now to stop their proxy war.

Just as people thought no president could ever be worse than Biden, wait till you get Harris!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well you just posted above that Trump was outright telling the US that once he's in, voting is gone and that he's threatening a dictatorship. That's utter nonsense and it's all I need to know about where you source your "news"...
My point being...you and shawn and Brand feel you can insert and interpretation into Trump's words, explaining them, even though they imply something more sinister. Personally, I think you're all trying a bit hard, and history doesn't back it up, esp. the bit about Christians going back to being apolitical.

And believe me, it was Trump's words that I used to form my opinion, nothing else.
It completely changed the context btw, otherwise why would they go to great lengths to censor it?!
Explain how. And it's not a "great length" to cut a clip. But tell me the difference. In your words. What illumination did you get by adding the last bit?

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
My point being...you and shawn and Brand feel you can insert and interpretation into Trump's words, explaining them, even though they imply something more sinister. Personally, I think you're all trying a bit hard, and history doesn't back it up, esp. the bit about Christians going back to being apolitical.

And believe me, it was Trump's words that I used to form my opinion, nothing else.

Explain how. And it's not a "great length" to cut a clip. But tell me the difference. In your words. What illumination did you get by adding the last bit?
There's absolutely nothing sinister about Trump's words to anyone who watched the full clip. But sadly so many people worldwide heard only the edited clip all 'cos they want to tell the world old ice cream eating man is good, Orange man is bad, brown woman is good etc. Their agenda is obvious and it's despicable and pretty damn far from democratic. They should rename their party 'cos they ARE NOT democratic and haven't been for years. And yes, it IS a great length to cut something that changes the whole speech. Once again, why else did they do it?! You know damn well why they did it. Anything that makes Trump look bad is a win for your leftist liars and censoring pricks. I already answered here regarding the last bit that was cut that when he said "You won't have to vote we'll have it fixed so good, you're not gonna have to vote" at the end (that your leftist scum conveniently edited out) that he's referring to the economy and world peace. These are the main problems to fix right now. The $34 trillion national debt is not fixable obviously.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46