US Politics Thread

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
At the very end , it was all a GRIFT. Trump chose the easiest path to the White House, a Racist campaign that began with the birther strategy, solidified by the being the voice for those who feel that their white privilege was being acknowledged. He used the Build the Wall and make America great again his campaign rally which was really the prelude to Keep America White Again. He totally destroyed the Republicans party which proved that the majority of their members are weak money lovin' bigots who choose party even through the worst pandemic in the last century.

That EVIL sonabitch pardon every piece of shit he could. He would have pardon Satan but he isn't allowed to pardon himself.

Finally, the loser decided to burn down the house by leading mob of right wing extremists to assignate members of Congress. Only Donald Trump's ineptitude could lead a mob of mindless evil white thugs to kill the highest ranking white members of the US political system. Trump took a dump on America's democracy.

What a GRIFT by da Beast

God Bless us all ( including the right wing extremists and those who feel that their views and rights wasn't being acknowledged.)
I'm just grateful he was so incompetent. Imagine if he knew what to do? Or wasn't a lazy bastard?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I went out today, after the inauguration, for my run, and I felt such a relief! I wore my American flag scarf, and a construction worker stopped and applauded me as I ran by. It felt like a good day.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
1611229378818.png

• Haha
Reactions: Moxie and tented

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I was just going to pose the question about where the QAnon theories go from here
I wonder how all of those neanderthals feel now they lost their high paying 7 and 6 figures gig , facing at least 10 full years in federal prisons and all of their beloved Rights and freedom because their MASTER lost the election. Trump is most likely eating cheeseburgers, diet Cokes and playing golf with his dimwitted offsprings while his supporters keep sending him million of dollars towards his challenge of the electoral college results.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I can't help feeling that if the DoJ decides not to charge some of these insurrectionists they'll be making a huge mistake. Huge. if those folks were black they would either have been all charged or killed. Try explaining it to the folks who won you the election if yet again you're too fucking cowardly to do what must be done.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I can't help feeling that if the DoJ decides not to charge some of these insurrectionists they'll be making a huge mistake. Huge. if those folks were black they would either have been all charged or killed. Try explaining it to the folks who won you the election if yet again you're too fucking cowardly to do what must be done.
They will get prosecuted. They tried to destroy democracy and to kill white upper government.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Tented ,, Going back to your point a few weeks back . Trump wasn't the sole issue with the Republicans party, he is still truly their leader and loudest voice.

The current top members of the GOP are being very careful not to denounced this Naxi ..She is one of the reasons why the insurrection was deemed successful.

Reactions: tented

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Here's the other Nazi

tented

Administrator
Reactions

Very interesting. The Republicans are imploding. There’s going to be a civil war within their ranks to settle this, since the number of QAnon supporters/believers is growing. Even during an anonymous vote, Cheney got 61 Republicans voting against her.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Very interesting. The Republicans are imploding. There’s going to be a civil war within their ranks to settle this, since the number of QAnon supporters/believers is growing. Even during an anonymous vote, Cheney got 61 Republicans voting against her.
It's important that we don't take our eyes off the ball. Yes there appears to be a civil war in Congress, but I fear something more insidious is happening in the States. There are a host of States that are trying to implement anti-democratic legislation that will knee cap future elections. It is extraordinary that this could be happening in the United States, but it is...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
... and another thing. The way Liz Cheney is stepping up and showing those fellas in the House GOP what real balls looks like. It brought to mind this clip....

• Haha
Reactions: tented and Moxie
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46