US Politics Thread

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Haven’t seen so much whining! If Dems were cheating they’ve done a darn poor job of it. They somehow forgot to cheat their way to winning Congressional seats but did the dirty to a President who’s never had a 50% approval rating?? Come on people...
To paraphrase a friend, “If you’re going to be logical about this, then we can’t talk about it.”

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
1604668372453.png

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Biden just pulled ahead in Pennsylvania. It’s over.

Congrats to President-elect Joe Biden.

• Love
Reactions: Moxie

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Haven’t seen so much whining! If Dems were cheating they’ve done a darn poor job of it. They somehow forgot to cheat their way to winning Congressional seats but did the dirty to a President who’s never had a 50% approval rating?? Come on people...

Idiotic, as usual. The easy explanation for that is the Democrats were cocky about the Congressional races but hated Trump so much that they were willing to cheat to take him out. Come on people indeed.....

Republican poll watchers were denied entry to poll centers in both Detroit and Philadelphia, against state and federal law and in defiance of a court order. Detroit and Philadelphia received massive ballot dumps at 4am when Trump was ahead in Michigan and Wisconsin with over 90% of votes counted. One registered Democrat at the polling location said that he’s a Democrat but witnessed extensive fraud and he spoke up, so he was kicked out. You’re clueless, as usual.

This is the kind of thing that stole Pennsylvania:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
All this talk about voter fraud with mail in ballots is hogwash. I’ve been absentee balloting since 2008. Twice I remember watching the returns from Italian hotels. I vote by mail because it gives me the opportunity to research the judges or a proposal before casting my vote. Instead of blindly choosing to retain a judge I’m not familiar with. Even though it's not necessary, I get my ballot notarized by my bank for free. My vote should count as long as it is postmarked by the appropriate date. FYI, for people who don't know, all domestic ballots are delivered by USPS priority mail which usually takes 3 business days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, 138,000 mail-in ballots all for Biden delivered in Detroit at 4am is just “hogwash.” Sure. Republican poll observers being banned entry from counting centers in Detroit and Philadelphia is just hogwash too.

Nothing to see there. Sure.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fraud, plain as day. They threw in a bunch of manufactured Biden ballots at the last minute to get Trump out.

Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm hearing that if Biden's lead in PA goes above about 33,000 then it's beyond a recall and only successful legal challenges have a chance of changing the decision. So far it seems that the courts are pushing back and asking for proof of irregularities to justify successful challenges. Sounds like the goose is being basted and pretty soon it'll start getting cooked...

tented

Administrator
Reactions
The NYT is reporting: Mike Noble, a Phoenix-based pollster, told me: “That’s a wrap for the presidential contest in AZ. Trump needed almost 60% on this ballot drop, he got very low 50s. #Ballgame.”

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I'm hearing that if Biden's lead in PA goes above about 33,000 then it's beyond a recall and only successful legal challenges have a chance of changing the decision. So far it seems that the courts are pushing back and asking for proof of irregularities to justify successful challenges. Sounds like the goose is being basted and pretty soon it'll start getting cooked...
He’s currently up 13,371. By the time Philadelphia and Pittsburgh have finished, Biden could well be beyond 33,000.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
The question now is, Who is going to make the final call first? It’s clearly over, but no one is saying it.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
The question now is, Who is going to make the final call first? It’s clearly over, but no one is saying it.
To be honest I thought Fox News was a bit early calling Arizona for Biden. I'm glad to hear your news about Arizona. It was starting to look a bit hairy. If Biden can take Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada and Arizona then it'll be hard for GOP politicians to follow Trump's nonsense

tented

Administrator
Reactions
To be honest I thought Fox News was a bit early calling Arizona for Biden. I'm glad to hear your news about Arizona. It was starting to look a bit hairy. If Biden can take Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada and Arizona then it'll be hard for GOP politicians to follow Trump's nonsense
I also thought Fox was too early. Yesterday and earlier today, it was looking like they would have to retract it, but now it looks like they were right all along. Republicans who want to have any bit of credibility when this is done need to start speaking up stat. McConnell knows it’s over. Why isn’t he saying anything? He needs to be Barry Goldwater to Trump’s Nixon, and tell Trump you’re done.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Fraud, plain as day. They threw in a bunch of manufactured Biden ballots at the last minute to get Trump out.

Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?

That's enough. I understand you're salty, but I will not allow you to turn this forum into your personal crusade against the US voter policies without proof. I allowed you some latitude earlier, but just like Trump got shutdown on Twitter and FB, you cannot post here anymore about stealing elections, fraud, ballot tampering or the like without proof. And posting a nefarious tweet from someone is not proof.

Reactions: tented

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I'm sure each state will wait until it's absolutely clear. You cannot unring that bell.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
georgia is a recount, penny wait for overseas military votes..

why other 3 states not finished counting yet?.evety time i check the scores are the same.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Let's face it, though, there is going to be a long season of recounting and legal wrangling.
my sense is that the numbers in Pennsylvania are going to get so large in Biden's favour that it'll be meaningless. The votes that are controversial in that state won't matter. And if PA goes to Biden despite those separated votes it's over. As I understand it those separated votes are the ones that Alito just ordered to be kept separate

Reactions: Moxie
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46