US Politics Thread

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Unless the people to Fauci's right and left are in his personal "bubble," then Cali is right. But not just about the mask. They were not respecting social distancing. If they were in his bubble, then still Fauci is guilty of not leading by example, a statement that he made even today. Yes, you can take your mask of to have a sip of your beer or a bit of your hotdog, but when you do, you're supposed to cut the chit-chat. And even move away.

Fauci was sitting with his wife and a very close friend. Fauci said he had tested negative...

Just another attempt by the Resident Shit-stirrer Cali to try to discredit the Scientist Dr. Anthony Fauci
Screenshot_20200725-002408.png

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Funny how Cali accuses everyone of not bringing up things that haven't even been addressed, but when addressed directly, on specific ideas and claims, if he doesn't like it, he just skips it.

Should I be like you and say something like “you assume that I even read what you post”? I was going to take time to write a detailed reply this weekend to that particular post, and I still intend to. There was so much bullshit in it that I did not know where to start.

That said, I directly asked you why you have never condemned Buttigieg for his constant invocation of the Bible or Pelosi for referencing her Catholic faith to justify her beliefs, and you dodged the question entirely. So don’t pretend that you are being direct.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Fauci was sitting with his wife and a very close friend. Fauci said he had tested negative...

Just another attempt by the Resident Shit-stirrer Cali to try to discredit the Scientist Dr. Anthony Fauci
View attachment 3834

It really is amazing that you don’t even acknowledge the most basic facts about the positions Fauci has taken in recent months. This shows that not only are you stupid, but you are also a completely dishonest partisan hack. At least Moxie will come up with some lame excuse such as “Fauci changed his position on masks with more data coming in.” That is nonsense, but at least she acknowledges that Fauci changed his official position. You on the other hand will suck the dick of anyone who the media are positioning against Trump no matter what, details be damned.

You don’t even know that Fauci has said Trump was right to go against his (i.e. Fauci’s) own advice on the travel ban, or that Fauci said Trump has listened to every recommendation he and Birx have made. All you know is that the media have held Fauci up as the anti-Trump hero so you are going to praise him, regardless of any details.

You are a complete hack and a whore to the Democratic Party and the media. They tell you to open your legs and you say “how wide?”

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Unless the people to Fauci's right and left are in his personal "bubble," then Cali is right. But not just about the mask. They were not respecting social distancing. If they were in his bubble, then still Fauci is guilty of not leading by example, a statement that he made even today. Yes, you can take your mask of to have a sip of your beer or a bit of your hotdog, but when you do, you're supposed to cut the chit-chat. And even move away.

Yes Moxie, that is correct. But this is just more evidence of what I said to you last week: Fauci doesn’t actually believe in the mask policy. Otherwise he would not have acted that way at the Nationals game. He knows it’s stupid but he is a media flatterer and a follower of fashion. He loves the spotlight and being in the good graces of the media, so he is saying what they want to hear about masks now.

But his true position was stated in March on 60 Minutes and in May with the article he co-wrote in the New England Journal of Medicine: masks do next to nothing. And how do we know that is his true position? Because that’s what he does in his own life. If he actually thought masks helped, he would use them to protect himself. But he doesn’t because he knows they are mostly worthless and they are just a means for the Democratic media to continue to boss this country around and exert more control than the government itself.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
More proof that HCQ works and that the media and Democrats have suppressed a drug that could have saved thousands of lives in the USA, particularly of the elderly.

Trump was right about this issue. Other countries are using it to great effect and a Yale epidemiologist has been out in front in recent weeks saying that hydroxychloroquine is effective in combating Covid. It really is sad that the Democrats essentially let thousands of people die simply to make sure that Trump did not look good.

AntiPushyWhush, this is called citing a story, not “palgerism” as you would say, so enjoy the article, dickface; and Federbergy, do you still want to insist that serious scientists oppose hydroxychloroquine after prominent doctors in India as well as a Yale epidemiologist have endorsed it? Why don’t you go and see what the low-life scum of the Lincoln Project have to say about it?

This Indian slum contained a possible COVID-19 disaster with hydroxychloroquine
This Indian slum contained a possible COVID-19 disaster with hydroxychloroquine
Stock Footage Inc / Shutterstock.com
Vijay Jarayaj

Wed Jul 22, 2020 - 8:01 pm EST

Yale paper finds strong evidence for efficacy of use of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as COVID treatment
May 28, 2020, 11:17 PM

https://news.yahoo.com/yale-paper-finds-strong-evidence-031737798.html

Dr. Harvey Risch on the war against hydroxychloroquine
July 20, 2020, 10:49 PM

Dr. Harvey Risch, epidemiology professor at the Yale School of Public Health, joins Laura Ingraham with insight on 'The Ingraham Angle.'

https://news.yahoo.com/dr-harvey-risch-war-against-024936954.html

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie, quick question for you too, since you have long been an advocate of feminist ideology. This is a good point I saw some people making a few weeks ago. If women can’t be told what to do with their bodies with respect to abortion, why can’t women resist being told what to do with their bodies when it comes to wearing masks (which, btw, is a far more frivolous choice than terminating a pregnancy)? Don’t you have the right to tell the government to f off if they tell you what to do with your body?

inquiring minds want to know!

Of course, with Fauci’s recent behavior at the Nationals game, we can all see that this mask policy isn’t serious or rational or scientific. Fauci simply confirmed that he knows what the numerous doctors (Blaylock, Meehan, etc) I have cited have said: masks are worthless in almost all cases in combating this Wuhan-derived retiree and nursing home virus.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Should I be like you and say something like “you assume that I even read what you post”? I was going to take time to write a detailed reply this weekend to that particular post, and I still intend to. There was so much bullshit in it that I did not know where to start.

That said, I directly asked you why you have never condemned Buttigieg for his constant invocation of the Bible or Pelosi for referencing her Catholic faith to justify her beliefs, and you dodged the question entirely. So don’t pretend that you are being direct.
You never seem to understand the difference between you not responding to something directly in response to something you directed at me, and my not responding to or even reading something posted to the general forum. When I pester you about not responding, it's only when we are directly discussing something, when you have directed questions at me, and then when you're cornered you move on to something else.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie, quick question for you too, since you have long been an advocate of feminist ideology. This is a good point I saw some people making a few weeks ago. If women can’t be told what to do with their bodies with respect to abortion, why can’t women resist being told what to do with their bodies when it comes to wearing masks (which, btw, is a far more frivolous choice than terminating a pregnancy)? Don’t you have the right to tell the government to f off if they tell you what to do with your body?

inquiring minds want to know!

Of course, with Fauci’s recent behavior at the Nationals game, we can all see that this mask policy isn’t serious or rational or scientific. Fauci simply confirmed that he knows what the numerous doctors (Blaylock, Meehan, etc) I have cited have said: masks are worthless in almost all cases in combating this Wuhan-derived retiree and nursing home virus.
Either you are an idiot or you think we are, to make such a ludicrous comparison as a mandated mask-wearing during a pandemic, which is for the common good, to the right to decide whether or not to carry a pregnancy to term, which is personal and life-altering.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Either you are an idiot or you think we are, to make such a ludicrous comparison as a mandated mask-wearing during a pandemic, which is for the common good, to the right to decide whether or not to carry a pregnancy to term, which is personal and life-altering.
Both..he is an extremely extraordinary idiot and he thinks we are too.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I did myself the favour of blocking the dude. He may or may not be an idiot, but he's clearly a troll

Reactions: Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
You never seem to understand the difference between you not responding to something directly in response to something you directed at me, and my not responding to or even reading something posted to the general forum. When I pester you about not responding, it's only when we are directly discussing something, when you have directed questions at me, and then when you're cornered you move on to something else.
Moxie, maybe Cali is late responding because his neighbor's Wi-Fi network is down. Cali rides piggyback on everything but when he sitting on the throne. That's the one time something is separated from his body that is TRUE and is original.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
vids of prez raping a 13yr old child.
paedojeff n maxwell filmed all the sex parties with hidden cameras (many people are saying).

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And Tinfoil Federturd wrong again, which he clearly hates being reminded of.....he repeated the CNN line over and over again that hydroxychloroquine was opposed by serious scientists. But now Newsweek is running this piece by a Yale professor of epidemiology saying that it absolutely is effective......Trump was right, shitheads.

Not only are doctors all over the world using it and recommending it, but you now have this op-ed to explain away:

The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It | Opinion
BY HARVEY A. RISCH, MD, PHD ON 7/23/20 AT 7:00 AM EDT

1595782663615.jpeg

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
And Tinfoil Federturd wrong again, which he clearly hates being reminded of.....he repeated the CNN line over and over again that hydroxychloroquine was opposed by serious scientists. But now Newsweek is running this piece by a Yale professor epidemiology saying that it absolutely is effective......Trump was right, shitheads.

Not only are doctors all over the world using it and recommending it, but you now have this op-ed to explain away:

The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It | Opinion
BY HARVEY A. RISCH, MD, PHD ON 7/23/20 AT 7:00 AM EDT

View attachment 3835

Cali, You keep citing your medical sources. I didn't think that Dr Seuss and Dr. Dre are very credible medical SMEs.
IMG_20200726_102501.gif

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Cali, You keep citing your medical sources. I didn't think that Dr Seuss and Dr. Dre are very credible medical SMEs.View attachment 3836

Harvey Risch, the author of the Newsweek article I just posted, is a professor of epidemiology at Yale (a school named after a slave trader, btw). But thank you for reminding everyone of the level of literature you feel comfortable engaging. I have said all along that you demonstrate elementary school-level literacy, and your implicit revelation of what you like to read just confirmed it.

Thanks.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie, maybe Cali is late responding because his neighbor's Wi-Fi network is down. Cali rides piggyback on everything but when he sitting on the throne. That's the one time something is separated from his body that is TRUE and is original.

I am far and away the most original person on this board, while you, Federturd, and Moxie simply parrot CNN talking points. What makes you different from Moxie is that she can actually write two sentences in a row without misspelling 4 words and failing to attain basic subject-verb agreement. Almost everything she says is inaccurate nonsense, but at least reading what she writes doesn't feel like stumbling through a messy attic in the dark, which is the sensation one gets when reading your cobbled-together utterances.

That said, you are one of the most nouveau riche (assuming you are even mildly rich) people I have ever come across. You must have been the first person in your genetic lineage to attain any sort of wealth, which is why you feel the need to boast about giving business presentations on an anonymous message board. Maybe you are the offspring of a crackhead and were told that you were an accident, which is why you like telling other people that. If so, I'm glad you made it to the suburbs, big guy. Now go mow your lawn and tell yourself that you're an aristocrat because you paid - all by yourself - for the lawn mower AND the cable bill that allows you to watch CNN afterward.

Good job, buddy. Good job.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I did myself the favour of blocking the dude. He may or may not be an idiot, but he's clearly a troll

Translation: Cali owned me on the Russia collusion issue and the Michael Flynn matter, and I hated being called what I am (a tinfoil conspiracy theorist). Being unable to defeat his arguments, I then blocked him to maintain my sanity and my ego.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Wait wait wait.....I thought catching coronavirus or spreading it were also "personal and life-altering" matters because they could result in the death of yourself or someone else? I guess not now. Funny how you just change your argument as it suits you. Now all of a sudden Covid-19 isn't "personal and life-altering," even though Moxie has been idiotically prating about it for months. The good news for you, Moxie, is that Anthony Fauci agrees: he just demonstrated to the world that he doesn't actually believe masks do anything, or else he wouldn't be endangering his 79-year-old life at a baseball game by not wearing one. Fauci isn't dumb, and if he thought that wearing a mask would preserve his elderly life, he would have been doing so at that Nationals game. We all know now that what he really believes is what he said in March during the 60 Minutes interview and in his May 21 article in the New England Journal of Medicine: masks are inconsequential.

It looks like you are saying that abortion is a much bigger deal than coronavirus. And I would absolutely agree with you. That is actually all the more reason that if you are going to have a society "not tell women what to do with their bodies" the mask policy seems like the more logical choice to throw over the side of the boat. More serious decisions are the ones that should not be left to an individual's whim.

That said, why are you so fond of abortion when black women are 5 times more likely to get abortions than white women? Do you agree with Margaret Sanger that abortion is good because it keeps black population numbers down? What is it with you that every policy you believe in results in increased black death, from abortion policy, to policing policy, to economic policy, to gun policy, to drug policy? Everything you advocate results in the deaths of more black people, yet you say that black lives matter. Very bizarre indeed.

Abortion's Racial Gap
Even as the U.S. abortion rate is at its lowest since Roe v. Wade, women of color are five times as likely to terminate a pregnancy as their white counterparts. Why?
ZOE DUTTON SEPTEMBER 22, 2014

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46