US Politics Thread

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Folks, this is what Moxie considers the moral arc of the universe bending toward justice: more black people being shot in Chicago. This is progress in her mind, as long as there are no Confederate flags around and the shootings occur on a street named after Martin Luther King.

If Obama was 1/100th of the man people say he is, he would be in Chicago trying to stop this violence. But because he is simply a puppet for white left-wing people, he is tucked away in the suburbs obsessing over how to beat Trump. The reality is that people like Moxie and Obama don't actually care about black lives per se (watch Moxie dismiss another story about Chicago's carnage as police blotter material and nothing more). If they did, they would be talking about and trying to stop this mini-Holocaust in Chicago, but they couldn't care less. They are also too incompetent to know where to begin in solving this problem, but that's a separate issue:

Chicago shootout at funeral sends at least 14 to hospitals, police say

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well I have spoken to other healthcare professionals about their experiences with "Covid." The problem I ran in to is that neither they nor their colleagues had much experience with it because their hospitals hardly had any "Covid" patients. So I can match my anecdotes with yours any day.

Fine. What are their anecdotes, beyond not having any COVID patients?
I have acknowledged all along that the virus is real, especially as a threat to the elderly. But I have also said that its dangers have been ridiculously exaggerated to serve anti-Trump political ends, which is absolutely the case. I stand by that assessment.

Now when it comes to suffering, it is rather comical for you to be condemning me for not showing compassion when I have been the only one on this board to talk about the suffering of old people in your state of New Slavetrader, I mean New York (and, btw, the story just broke today that the New York Times was originally owned by a family that owned slaves. Perhaps that is one cancellation you and I can agree on now!). But why don't you talk about the suffering of the elderly in New York? Because it would bring attention to the incompetence of your political party.

If it were compassion you were actually showing, and not political agenda, as evidenced by your quote above, then I would acknowledge it. I have never not talked about the suffering of the elderly, in NY or anywhere else. You only bring up the suffering of the elderly to: 1) slag off blue states, and 2) to promote the idea that only the elderly and immunocompromised suffer and die from this virus. You don't give a shit...you still just use these people as a pawn and a cudgel to your political agenda. Point out one single time you've expressed compassion for the suffering of those who have had it without adding a political note of caveat. I'll be waiting for that one.
I could only wish that the Trump administration was in line with my views on the "Covid" issue. If they had my attitude they would simply be laughing at the New York Times and Washington Post and most of the country would be functioning normally and prosperously. And old people would be protected. It would be great.

And I guess Trump has betrayed you again. Mask as in, and the pandemic is going to get worse before it gets better, according to Trump, today.
LMFAO.....this one really got me laughing. I have to give you credit. That was funny, Moxie. Albeit unintentionally, but funny nonetheless.

What's hilarious about this is that when Buttigieg was running for president and he cited Scripture 70,000 times to justify his idiotic positions, you NEVER even one time condemned him for doing that. Nor have you condemned Pelosi for citing the Bible and her Catholic faith as justification for her political positions. (Not to mention how many times MLK and Obama quoted the Bible.) And then one time - only one time - I cite Scripture as a retort to your remark about Trump and Ivanka, and you flip out and call me "Mr. Bible-Citer." So what now? Referring to one widely known part of the Bible makes you a Biblical fundamentalist?

All I was doing was pointing out the irony in you expressing a very Biblical prejudice against incest while at the same time ignoring the Bible when it comes to homosexuality, even though Leviticus condemns the two side by side. Oh, but I forgot, you called incest "gross." Well up until about 10 minutes ago, 99.9999% of the human race (including and especially Muslims and non-whites) thought homosexuality was gross too. So don't you have any other argument to offer against incest, Mrs. Bible-Prejudice Sharer?

You can always peruse some quotes from Buttigieg citing the Bible if you need to.

Wow, you're kind of all over the place on this one, huh? Must have hit a nerve. People can cite the bible all they want, but they should live by these Judeo-Christian values, is all I ask, and including you. I'm only saying to you that if you are that Christian who cites the bible for your beliefs, then live by the whole bible, and fear for your immortal soul, if you're going to sell so many people off for politics.

I didn't cite Leviticus, you drew that conclusion. I'm talking about a long-held social stricture against incest, which has nothing to do with the bible. You brought that in. So I don't give a shit about what Leviticus says about incest or homosexuality. And I don't give a rat's ass if some people think homosexuality is "gross." I can't be responsible for everyone's small-mindedness. The law of the land has changed here, and people need to accept that. We "secure the blessings of liberty", and the bible is not the law of the land, the Constitution is.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
It's an article, not a segment. But you clearly did not read it. The vast majority of the article supports my case, you idiot. You should try reading your own link before acting like it supports your case.

Give me one quote from the article that supports your case.....I'll wait. Doing so would force you to actually read the article, which you clearly didn't.

Lmfao.....show me one article I have posted that wasn't factually vetted, you idiot. You just don't like the facts that I am presenting, such as the insane numbers of deaths in Chicago which show how much of an idiot Mayor Lightfoote is and how incompetent the Democratic Party is overall.
Read the part about Israel ...there has been major outbreaks at the schools. The whole article is to provide a model to the US .it breaks the school down by the different age level. Your dumbass is looking for is opening the school more deadly or some sort of anti school opening message Yeah or Neah. The reason is you don't give a damn about those kids in Europe or the ones here in the US..I doubt very Seriously if you have any off springs of your own. Unlike your retarded leader, maybe God has not let you infect the world with your racist seed.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Folks, this is what Moxie considers the moral arc of the universe bending toward justice: more black people being shot in Chicago. This is progress in her mind, as long as there are no Confederate flags around and the shootings occur on a street named after Martin Luther King.

If Obama was 1/100th of the man people say he is, he would be in Chicago trying to stop this violence. But because he is simply a puppet for white left-wing people, he is tucked away in the suburbs obsessing over how to beat Trump. The reality is that people like Moxie and Obama don't actually care about black lives per se (watch Moxie dismiss another story about Chicago's carnage as police blotter material and nothing more). If they did, they would be talking about and trying to stop this mini-Holocaust in Chicago, but they couldn't care less. They are also too incompetent to know where to begin in solving this problem, but that's a separate issue:

Chicago shootout at funeral sends at least 14 to hospitals, police say

If President Obama not Obama was 1/100 th the man..blah blah blah..

The man gave this country 8 years of his life but now you want him to lead NFAC members through the streets of Chitown..

Could the NFAC stop the killings

To blame Obama , that is insane. Congress should pass an immediate Presidential ordinance to remove #45 and his inbreed children from the White House, put Obama back in until Biden takes over in January. I guarantee you this COVID-19 pandemic would be under control and this country could function like the world leader instead of the laughing stock of the world. You should be embarrassed by T Rump's AZZ.

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Just listened to #45..the most inarticulate, retarded inbreed that has been in the White House. He makes "Excuse me " Dan Quayle looks like Jack Kennedy. Whenever he says "excuse me" it's because he has been pushed into an area that he has no knowledge of. Chris Wallace should have asked him to name where those military bases are. He would have fell that pop quiz just like everything else.

Last edited:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Just listened to #45..the most inarticulate, retarded inbreed that has been in the White House.

LMFAO.....I have to give you credit AntiPusher - only you could pull this one off: a nasty insult of someone else's intelligence while misspelling the word "inbred."

Only you.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::lulz1:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I guarantee you this COVID-19 pandemic would be under control and this country could function like the world leader instead of the laughing stock of the world.

Roughly 86% of the Covid deaths are in states with Democratic governors. Are you saying that Democratic governors are making the U.S. a laughing stock? And does that mean you will be joining Leo Terrell in switching from Democrat to Republican to support Trump's re-election in a few months?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fine. What are their anecdotes, beyond not having any COVID patients?

If it were compassion you were actually showing, and not political agenda, as evidenced by your quote above, then I would acknowledge it. I have never not talked about the suffering of the elderly, in NY or anywhere else. You only bring up the suffering of the elderly to: 1) slag off blue states, and 2) to promote the idea that only the elderly and immunocompromised suffer and die from this virus. You don't give a shit...you still just use these people as a pawn and a cudgel to your political agenda. Point out one single time you've expressed compassion for the suffering of those who have had it without adding a political note of caveat. I'll be waiting for that one.

And I guess Trump has betrayed you again. Mask as in, and the pandemic is going to get worse before it gets better, according to Trump, today.

Wow, you're kind of all over the place on this one, huh? Must have hit a nerve. People can cite the bible all they want, but they should live by these Judeo-Christian values, is all I ask, and including you. I'm only saying to you that if you are that Christian who cites the bible for your beliefs, then live by the whole bible, and fear for your immortal soul, if you're going to sell so many people off for politics.

I didn't cite Leviticus, you drew that conclusion. I'm talking about a long-held social stricture against incest, which has nothing to do with the bible. You brought that in. So I don't give a shit about what Leviticus says about incest or homosexuality. And I don't give a rat's ass if some people think homosexuality is "gross." I can't be responsible for everyone's small-mindedness.

Moxie, this is where Cali has " skin in the game"..it may have been a priest, an uncle or one of his parents boyfriends but this person has been abused. This is nothing to make light of because it's most likely has traumatized Cali. Who knows, it could have been his boy scout leader.(here's a 1-800- number for you to call Cali to get some financial assistance for abused in scouting...342-1455)..I just saw the infomercial. You have until November 16th..It should help you and provide some channels for you to re-enter society as a human being with empathy.

The law of the land has changed here, and people need to accept that. We "secure the blessings of liberty", and the bible is not the law of the land, the Constitution is.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
So... major takeaways from Trump's briefing last night...

(1) after over 142,000 deaths from covid-19. President Paedo Fuckwit says his Administration is putting together a plan

(2) President Paedo Fuckwit wishes a woman, accused by his own Justice Department of organising a child sex ring, he wishes her well!

:facepalm: :astonished-face:

You can't make this shit up...

PS, where are all those supporters of his who are willing to listen to BS about HRC and attack pizza parlours? Where are they!?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

(1) after over 142,000 deaths from covid-19. President Paedo Fuckwit says his Administration is putting together a plan

(2) President Paedo Fuckwit wishes a woman, accused by his own Justice Department of organising a child sex ring, he wishes her well!

:facepalm: :astonished-face:

You can't make this shit up...

PS, where are all those supporters of his who are willing to listen to BS about HRC and attack pizza parlours? Where are they!?
Good points FB...I see you may have seen Morning Joe.. who does that ..send out a shout out to a pedofile whom most likely have some dirt on the narcissistic with the tiny body parts..

First CNN Anderson Copper said Trump has no plan for Covid-19, next MSNBC.and now Chris Wallace and FOX news are saying.the same thing.. That clown held another useless propanda presser finally admitted.that this virus is out of control but he forbid the scientific team to not be present in the same room...who does that..

Getting BACK to the Chris Wallace interview.. Biden should just take apart pieces and put it into campaign commercial...

It's ok if T Rump's AZZ doesn't want to win the election..but damn Don't kill off all the senior citizens and the others who have health challenges.. Excuse Me, all of them have loved ones who are not ready to see them deep sixed.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

86% of those deaths are in Democratic states. It's not Trump's fault that Democratic governors are dumbasses addicted to CNN, like yourself.

Also, I feel bad for you since you actually believe that 142,000 number. It is ridiculously inflated because of the CDC guidelines that allow doctors to call any and all deaths "Covid." You have to be an idiot to accept that number uncritically.

You didn't care about left-wing vandals burning down Indian restaurants and vandalizing Mexican restaurants in Minneapolis a month and a half ago. Why do you care about pizza parlors now?

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Good points FB...I see you may have seen Morning Joe.. who does that ..send out a shout out to a pedofile whom most likely have some dirt on the narcissistic with the tiny body parts..

First CNN Anderson Copper said Trump has no plan for Covid-19, next MSNBC.and now Chris Wallace and FOX news are saying.the same thing..

Most of the U.S. has done very well in combating the virus. It's just the areas run by Democrats that have really fucked up. Don't blame Trump for the stupidity of the governors from your party, who you dare not criticize even if they murder old people with the dumbest decision in public health history.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Who cares about this foolishness with grammar, the point is you are a spawn of wet ass outing by your parents. You are a mistake. You have never held a significant position at any job. You are just a bottom feeder that has zero empathy because you live in jealousy..If it amuses your dumbass to keep ranting about nouns or sentence structure then so be it..I am the pure opposite of you and I am getting bored occupying this small space in your mind..

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Who cares about this foolishness with grammar, the point is you are a spawn of wet ass outing by your parents. You are a mistake. You have never held a significant position at any job.

Lmao.....here is a mental defective telling someone else they were a mistake. AntiPushyPush, you can’t even type two sentences without seeming like an elementary school student who is behind his classmates with basic phonetics. And in that you are a fitting representation of the Democratic electorate. Only a complete fucking idiot who can barely count to 20 would take the arguments of Black Lives Matter seriously.

You are just a bottom feeder that has zero empathy because you live in jealousy..

Jealous of who? You and your sub-literate mental state? The Democratic electorate that consists of whining losers, such as Bernie fans with $150,000 in student loans and Black Lives Matter rioters with no life prospects?

Did you ever accuse the Black Lives Matter or Antifa dolts for being jealous losers (which many of them are) when they burned down dozens of businesses of people wealthier than them in Minneapolis?

Did you ever call George Floyd a loser for having multiple felony convictions and at age 45 needing to use a counterfeit 20 while he was high on fentanyl? Yeah, what a life success story he was. Not to mention how many Democratic voters are broke and on government services. Get the fuck out of here, clownboy.

Go ahead and tell me.....how many rank-and-file Democrats can afford to hold boat parades? Most of them can’t, because they’re either drowning in student loan debt or broke as hell living off the government. Read this and wise up, shithead, you dumb “inbreed” you:

The Silent Majority: Trump 2020 Supporters Hold Huge Boat Parade in Hudson River Near Statue of Liberty (VIDEOS)
By Cristina Laila
Published July 19, 2020 at 8:33pm
191 Comments

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
More peaceful protests here. It’s just like the Boston Tea Party!

Oh wait: it’s actually the work of right-wing “white supremacists”! Antifa is just a myth!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
FB and Moxie. Pop quiz for the day..

Person, woman, man ,camera , TV...if you can repeat this again you pass the test. If you can get it in order you get extra points. This is just too rich.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Lmao.....here is a mental defective telling someone else they were a mistake. AntiPushyPush, you can’t even type two sentences without seeming like an elementary school student who is behind his classmates with basic phonetics. And in that you are a fitting representation of the Democratic electorate. Only a complete fucking idiot who can barely count to 20 would take the arguments of Black Lives Matter seriously.

Jealous of who? You and your sub-literate mental state? The Democratic electorate that consists of whining losers, such as Bernie fans with $150,000 in student loans and Black Lives Matter rioters with no life prospects?

Did you ever accuse the Black Lives Matter or Antifa dolts for being jealous losers (which many of them are) when they burned down dozens of businesses of people wealthier than them in Minneapolis?

Did you ever call George Floyd a loser for having multiple felony convictions and at age 45 needing to use a counterfeit 20 while he was high on fentanyl? Yeah, what a life success story he was. Not to mention how many Democratic voters are broke and on government services. Get the fuck out of here, clownboy.

Cali...Let me get this straight..Are you saying that the late Mr George Floyd deserved.his fate to be choked to death by the knee of ex officer Darin Chauvin because you are now saying that he had a "record"? Please elaborate on this.

Go ahead and tell me.....how many rank-and-file Democrats can afford to hold boat parades? Most of them can’t, because they’re either drowning in student loan debt or broke as hell living off the government. Read this and wise up, shithead, you dumb “inbreed” you:

Cali. Send Us a copy of your higher education degree because just like #45 it's important for you to feel SMART or more intelligent than the rest of Us.

The Silent Majority: Trump 2020 Supporters Hold Huge Boat Parade in Hudson River Near Statue of Liberty (VIDEOS)
By Cristina Laila
Published July 19, 2020 at 8:33pm
191 Comments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46