US Politics Thread

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Biden told #45 in January..listen to the scientists..follow the science. The idiot did the exact opposite.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
"Inbreed" is not a noun, you dumbass. You would call someone an "inbred" if that's the point you were trying to make. You can't even throw an insult at someone without making yourself sound like a moron.
It upsets you whenever I mentioned your unachieved Life. I challenge you to provide your proof of higher education.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
This is what is needed. Trump messed up.. This would be mental cruelty if the northern states would have to end their summer early. Better to give up the summer instead of inheriting a coffin for loved ones.

Last edited:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Notice how Federbergy never says a word about Biden’s mental collapses or Pelosi having incoherent moments, nor does that little Lebanese CNN boy come running to the board to make fun of “Americans” when a gaffe is committed by someone left-wing. I wonder why that is.

Hold it together, Nancy. Hold it together the best you can. Try not to talk the way AntiPushyWhush writes:

Last edited:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Biden told #45 in January..listen to the scientists..follow the science. The idiot did the exact opposite.

You mentally retarded cretin..... in a TV interview in January Fauci essentially said that there wasn’t much to be concerned about and he opposed Trump’s travel ban from China (as did Biden, the Washington Post, New York Times, Vox, and the Daily Beast, which all said in early February coronavirus wasn’t a big deal). Fauci then later credited Trump for saving hundreds of thousands of lives and making the right decision with the travel ban.

Fauci then said on the Today Show on February 29th that people did not need to change their life habits yet. In early March he said masks were unnecessary on 60 Minutes. He then said on March 9th that going on cruises was still okay.

And in April, Fauci said at a news conference that every time he and Birx made recommendations, the president acted accordingly.

So please tell us when Trump defied “the experts.” You have no examples.

You are just a first-rate dumbass. A subliterate, low-information, low-IQ tool.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
You mentally retarded cretin..... in a TV interview in January Fauci essentially said that there wasn’t much to be concerned about and he opposed Trump’s travel ban from China (as did Biden, the Washington Post, New York Times, Vox, and the Daily Beast, which all said in early February coronavirus wasn’t a big deal). Fauci then later credited Trump for saving hundreds of thousands of lives and making the right decision with the travel ban.

Fauci then said on the Today Show on February 29th that people did not need to change their life habits yet. In early March he said masks were unnecessary on 60 Minutes. He then said on March 9th that going on cruises was still okay.

And in April, Fauci said at a news conference that every time he and Birx made recommendations, the president acted accordingly.

So please tell us when Trump defied “the experts.” You have no examples.

You are just a first-rate dumbass. A subliterate, low-information, low-IQ tool.
Fauci stated that first priority for N95 masks at the earliest stage of this pandemic should be given to front line essential workers..He NEVER said the masks were not needed..

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Notice how Federbergy never says a word about Biden’s mental collapses or Pelosi having incoherent moments, nor does that little Lebanese CNN boy come running to the board to make fun of “Americans” when a gaffe is committed by someone left-wing. I wonder why that is.

Hold it together, Nancy. Hold it together the best you can. Try not to talk the way AntiPushyWhush writes:

Produce a college degree of higher education, show a paystub where some organization has paid you for English literature or business technical writing. I bet Nancy has forgotten more world knowledge than you have ever accumulated in your pursuit to be the queen of palgerism.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fauci stated that first priority for N95 masks at the earliest stage of this pandemic should be given to front line essential workers..He NEVER said the masks were not needed..

And Trump never had any dispute with Fauci over getting masks to front line essential workers, you low IQ dumbass. Lol. The remarks from Fauci that I am referring to are from early March in a 60 minutes interview in which he was asked if the public generally should be wearing masks. He made it very clear that he did not think they were necessary for the general public. Only you are apparently unaware of that 60 Minutes interview, even though I have posted it here multiple times and even though Fauci's apologists (like Moxie) don't deny that he said those things.

Get up to speed. Not knowing the most basic info makes a serious conversation much more difficult.

Last edited:

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Produce a college degree of higher education, show a paystub where some organization has paid you for English literature or business technical writing.

I have multiple degrees but someone only needs to be a middle school graduate to recognize that you have elementary school-level literacy. (Granted, that is to be expected of a Democratic voter in Chicago.)

I bet Nancy has forgotten more world knowledge than you have ever accumulated in your pursuit to be the queen of palgerism.

You just spelled "plagiarism" as "palgerism." Are you really that fucking stupid?

At any rate, you are the one who directly parrots CNN (which is your church) at every turn and with zero originality. I post articles from a wide range of sources to document what is actually occurring in the world, like dozens of shootings every weekend in the city of Mayor Dumb Dumb Lightfoot.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is just a stunningly good political ad....

If that video and Federbergy posting it isn't proof of how Covid has been 99.99999% political from the start, then nothing is. As I have been saying since March, Tinfoil Federturd wants as many people as possible to die from the coronavirus (or at least have their deaths attributed to "covid") simply to hit at Trump. That's all this has been about from the start. That's why that completely ridiculous and inflated 140,000 number makes him so happy. He watches it like it's Federer serving aces at Wimbledon. He can't get enough. He would love to see 800,000 or even 8 million just to get at Trump.

Of course, that stream of clips does not include Fauci's many errors, or Fauci himself saying in April that Trump has followed all the recommendations of he and Birx at every turn, except when it came to the travel ban in January, which Fauci opposed but then later said Trump was right about. And, of course, Tinfoil Federturd is completely ignoring the excellent points Dan Crenshaw made on Bill Maher's show, specifically that even if Trump was saying that the virus would go away or disappear, his actions were maximally vigilant at every turn. At no point did he act like "Covid" should not be taken seriously. The administration was vigilant and engaged with the issue the whole way through, including during the absurd impeachment trial during late January and early February.

Where was Schiff as leader of House Intel examining the situation in Wuhan and working to provide info to the American people in January and early February? Nowhere to be found. He was engaged in his completely silly and dishonest impeachment scam instead of working to protect the American people. Meanwhile, Trump and his advisers were monitoring the situation in China closely and being vigilant the entire time.

But, that is all perhaps more explanation than Federbergy deserves, in light of this new info. No one has whined and screamed more about "Russian connections" than him in recent years. Well, take a look at this info about the Iraq war-advocating, anti-intellectual, philistine Lincoln Project crew that you love so much, dickhead. Put this in your pipe and smoke it:

EXCLUSIVE: John Weaver – Co-Founder of the Lincoln Project – Is Paid Russian Agent for Same Corporation that Now Owns Hillary Connected Uranium One
By Joe Hoft
Published July 16, 2020 at 6:07pm

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I have multiple degrees but someone only needs to be a middle school graduate to recognize that you have elementary school-level literacy. (Granted, that is to be expected of a Democratic voter in Chicago.)

You just spelled "plagiarism" as "palgerism." Are you really that fucking stupid?

At any rate, you are the one who directly parrots CNN (which is your church) at every turn and with zero originality. I post articles from a wide range of sources to document what is actually occurring in the world, like dozens of shootings every weekend in the city of Mayor Dumb Dumb Lightfoot.
Okay.. after 4 weeks. My smartphone type plagiarism as palgerism but that sends a message to you that my intelligence is dropped...you are too rich..I made an offer for you to view my presentations that was in attendance of some of the world's top leadership but had issues with that..If you want to attack my post then so be it ..but grammar and spelling words are not going to bother me..

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Okay.. after 4 weeks. My smartphone type plagiarism as palgerism but that sends a message to you that my intelligence is dropped...you are too rich..I made an offer for you to view my presentations that was in attendance of some of the world's top leadership but had issues with that..

Good for you, shut the fuck up about it. Can you name one other person on this board who talks about their personal achievements as much as you?

If you want to attack my post then so be it ..but grammar and spelling words are not going to bother me..

Well it should. The issue is not occasional typos. It is a consistent pattern of misspelling basic words.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is just a stunningly good political ad....

I also have to say it is beyond pathetic for Moxie to like this post and all the other Lincoln Project posts from Federbergy. No one condemned the war in Iraq repeatedly more than Moxie did, yet here she is aligning with the neocon crowd that was the main force in bringing about that war. This just shows that her opposition to it was based simply on political partisanship (it was Republicans at the time leading it) and that all she really cares about are LGBT causes. Anyone who is allied at a given time with the LGBT cause or LGBT party she will give her approval to, no matter what they have done in the past. There really is nothing else that matters in her political calculations.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Good for you, shut the fuck up about it. Can you name one other person on this board who talks about their personal achievements as much as you?

Well it should. The issue is not occasional typos. It is a consistent pattern of misspelling basic words.
Clown..you expose yourself as an idiot..you said you have a lot of degrees..who says something that dumb and obvious..hmmm maybe #45..I knew you were a big phoney and liar

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Dumbass..Did it EVER cross that thing above your nose that maybe he was eating a hotdog or drinking water?

Unless the people to Fauci's right and left are in his personal "bubble," then Cali is right. But not just about the mask. They were not respecting social distancing. If they were in his bubble, then still Fauci is guilty of not leading by example, a statement that he made even today. Yes, you can take your mask of to have a sip of your beer or a bit of your hotdog, but when you do, you're supposed to cut the chit-chat. And even move away.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fine. What are their anecdotes, beyond not having any COVID patients?

If it were compassion you were actually showing, and not political agenda, as evidenced by your quote above, then I would acknowledge it. I have never not talked about the suffering of the elderly, in NY or anywhere else. You only bring up the suffering of the elderly to: 1) slag off blue states, and 2) to promote the idea that only the elderly and immunocompromised suffer and die from this virus. You don't give a shit...you still just use these people as a pawn and a cudgel to your political agenda. Point out one single time you've expressed compassion for the suffering of those who have had it without adding a political note of caveat. I'll be waiting for that one.

And I guess Trump has betrayed you again. Mask as in, and the pandemic is going to get worse before it gets better, according to Trump, today.

Wow, you're kind of all over the place on this one, huh? Must have hit a nerve. People can cite the bible all they want, but they should live by these Judeo-Christian values, is all I ask, and including you. I'm only saying to you that if you are that Christian who cites the bible for your beliefs, then live by the whole bible, and fear for your immortal soul, if you're going to sell so many people off for politics.

I didn't cite Leviticus, you drew that conclusion. I'm talking about a long-held social stricture against incest, which has nothing to do with the bible. You brought that in. So I don't give a shit about what Leviticus says about incest or homosexuality. And I don't give a rat's ass if some people think homosexuality is "gross." I can't be responsible for everyone's small-mindedness. The law of the land has changed here, and people need to accept that. We "secure the blessings of liberty", and the bible is not the law of the land, the Constitution is.
Funny how Cali accuses everyone of not bringing up things that haven't even been addressed, but when addressed directly, on specific ideas and claims, if he doesn't like it, he just skips it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46