US Politics Thread

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ do you work for the Russian government or something??

no..

do you get paid by AMERICAN, BRITISH , FRENCH and saudi war criminals and liars?

or just directly shilling for terrorists they all created, trained, funded , weaponized, and protect?

u know like a certain one-man operation in a london flat -- calling himself "BELLINGCAT" - who writes blogs - takes fake material , presents them as ''evidence" - fed or ''leaked" to him by the pentagon, CIA, etc...presenting them as 'evidence of russian and assad crimes against humanity"

and THEN in turn is USED BY THE western ''news'' as ''reliable source?"

calling it "'the SYRIAN FREEDOM PROJECT" OR something like that...already so exposed now -- BUT they KEEP UP THE PRETENSE ANYWAY?

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ do you work for the Russian government or something??

U KNOW OF COURSE THAT yYOUR ''FOREIGN MINISTER" BORIS JOHNSON...

who's really an american -- (tells ya something about how OCCUPIED your country is, doesn't it? all it takes is have a double citizenship, and voila, BRITAIN speaks whatever Washington tells it to say...ewe...)

claims that 'RUSSIA AND ASSAD ARE COMMITTING WAR CRIMES IN SYRIA''...

and when challenged DIRECTLY by russia ''perhaps you will now show us the evidence, directly -- which you say is 'open to everyone to examine' "...

has somehow not said anything about THAT evidence because it just points BACK TO THE ''white helmets'' ''saviors" so beloved by your ''western news" as ''humanitarian workers helping the victims of assad in aleppo" --

even if they are PAID MERCENARIES BY GEORGE SOROS -- AND ARE nothing more than medically trained ISIL TERRORISTS? ...as the ones who ACTUALLY HELP CUT THROATS ? while staging ''compassionate humanitarian help?"

Reactions: Billie

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The Syria situation is one thing that concerns me if Hillary Clinton gets elected. It's one thing talking about Trump's stupidity in some of his dumb comments... it's a whole different ballgame when you are talking about the lives of possibly hundreds of thousands of people... Clinton's rhetoric on Syria... on Russia and her past history in various other theatres of conflict around the globe is deeply concerning.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
no..

do you get paid by AMERICAN, BRITISH , FRENCH and saudi war criminals and liars?

or just directly shilling for terrorists they all created, trained, funded , weaponized, and protect?

u know like a certain one-man operation in a london flat -- calling himself "BELLINGCAT" - who writes blogs - takes fake material , presents them as ''evidence" - fed or ''leaked" to him by the pentagon, CIA, etc...presenting them as 'evidence of russian and assad crimes against humanity"

and THEN in turn is USED BY THE western ''news'' as ''reliable source?"

calling it "'the SYRIAN FREEDOM PROJECT" OR something like that...already so exposed now -- BUT they KEEP UP THE PRETENSE ANYWAY?

Quite an interesting video. The Internet has been a great tool for opening people's eyes to situations who in years gone by would have taken reports by the BBC as near-gospel. ALL of these channels have an agenda teddy, and that includes RT. It's good to watch a few different viewpoints to get a more balanced opinion.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
The Syria situation is one thing that concerns me if Hillary Clinton gets elected. It's one thing talking about Trump's stupidity in some of his dumb comments... it's a whole different ballgame when you are talking about the lives of possibly hundreds of thousands of people... Clinton's rhetoric on Syria... on Russia and her past history in various other theatres of conflict around the globe is deeply concerning.

Out of curiosity are you still comfortable with Trump's viability as a president BB?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Out of curiosity are you still comfortable with Trump's viability as a president BB?
No, I'm not comfortable with either of them being viable as president. Trump is a buffoon... but a highly watchable one - for entertainment value, he's top tier. He'd be better on a reality show... oops, he had that gig already. I do confess, I enjoy watching him take Clinton to task with questions that nobody really seems to be asking... but that's more about seeing Clinton squirm than anything presidential about Trump.

I will say this... Hillary Clinton is very dangerous. Be careful what you wish for.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

I don't actually recall ever saying I was comfortable with him being president . Most of my commentary on this thread has been about Hillary Clinton not Trump.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't actually recall ever saying I was comfortable with him being president . Most of my commentary on this thread has been about Hillary Clinton not Trump.

In that case my bad.

As for HRC. You know my view. I don't see that she is exceptional among US politicians. I see a woman who has been maligned gratuitously for decades, and who has - as a consequence - protected herself by secrecy. She is not a good campaigner, and makes some really basic mistakes that could be easily fixed. I would love for her to step up and point out that she's been the victim of Bill's infidelities. The idea that she can be attacked on that issue is just staggering to me. You say Benghazi, I can mention Iran. It's funny how no conservatives blame the Reagan administration for the loss of life there. How a Secretary of State can be believed to have the power to have obstructed actions the US should have taken is one of the more inexplicable narratives in this election.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
In that case my bad.

As for HRC. You know my view. I don't see that she is exceptional among US politicians. I see a woman who has been maligned gratuitously for decades, and who has - as a consequence - protected herself by secrecy. She is not a good campaigner, and makes some really basic mistakes that could be easily fixed. I would love for her to step up and point out that she's been the victim of Bill's infidelities. The idea that she can be attacked on that issue is just staggering to me. You say Benghazi, I can mention Iran. It's funny how no conservatives blame the Reagan administration for the loss of life there. How a Secretary of State can be believed to have the power to have obstructed actions the US should have taken is one of the more inexplicable narratives in this election.

What's your point about Iran?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm not sure how that relates to HRC v Trump... HRC was one of the instigators of the Libyan "regime change" and the attack happened under her watch, despite numerous pleas for additional security. Neither had any connection with the Iran attack.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
It relates. US policy leading to the death of US govt officials. As for HRC being one of the instigators. I repeat, President Obama has to be held accountable for that. The idea that HRC specifically is held to account seems to fly in the face of the chain of command. It speaks of having a specific dislike for her that goes beyond her perceived competence. We can all reconstruct history if we want, but it seems to me that the American people have been polled every time she has held a position in government and in each case her numbers at the end have been well above 50%. that means something to me

Reactions: Tennis Fan

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Quite an interesting video. The Internet has been a great tool for opening people's eyes to situations who in years gone by would have taken reports by the BBC as near-gospel. ALL of these channels have an agenda teddy, and that includes RT. It's good to watch a few different viewpoints to get a more balanced opinion.

OF COURSE THEY ALL HAVE AGENDA.S

RT -- from the very beginning announced it:

'\''as an alternative to the western decades of information -- to present thigns about the world from the russian point of view"

it IS AUTONOMOUS even if putin himself OPENLY asked RT --

"WE need to break the MONOPOLY of the western media in presenting what is happening around the world".

what is wrong with that? and LO AND BEHOLD -- whatever 'hidden agenda" people try to find --

has ANYONE actually provided evidence to the CONTRARY that RT is LYING

when it says:

THE SYRIAN ''REBELS" are NOT SO-CALLED ''MODERATES?"

exposure. was IT the russians who CAUSED the terrorists to ENTER syria, or libya, or rising FROM the destruction of iraq? nope...instead it EXPOSED

that the WEST which presented itself as 'humanitarian" is the AUTHOR of it all -- from soros, to UK, to blair, and cameron, IT -- NOT the west -- presented the 'alternative view'

WHICH SHOWED WHAT IN FACT had been happening.

so -- the AGENDA of the RT and russians is simple:

STOP TERRORISM AND EXPOSE WHO BROUGHT IT INTO REALITY as A global phenomenon as a WESTERN TOOL OF REGIME CHANGE for the sake of AMERICAN EMPIRE.

i say -- THAT'S GREAT! ABOUT TIME someone DID IT!

lol. so -- there is absolutely NO ''equalizing" here of ''nefarious hidden agenda" by russia - as compared to what the WESTERN paradigm has done for decades and generations.

what is happening is - with the internet -- when facts are CHECKED -- IT is THE RUSSIANS that ALWAYS turned out to be right. NOT the west.

now -- if that is a ''hidden agenda' -- that's what the world NEEDS.
AND IF RUSSIA'S OTHER agenda is to resurrect its power -- WELL AND GOOD.

BECAUSE - AS PUTIN put the LINE in the sand in september 28, 2015 UN address

"for decades certain powers - namely those of th ewest -- have felt this triumphalist sense -- and a sole superpower declared itself the only authority on earth -- willfully taking down governments and countries as it sees fit --

to bring, freedom and justice they say -- but instead what have we seen?

poverty, chaos, untold bloodshed, countries that were once stable and prosperous in their own way -- felt the power of american humanitarianism and democracy......and as we warned, terrorism...

i would like to ask those who have sat as judges on the world -- do you at least realize what you have done?"

and THAT was a line in the sand :

|"there will be no more regime changes -=- you WILL respect international laws and sovereignty whether you like governments or how people arrange their cultures or not".

Reactions: Billie

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It relates. US policy leading to the death of US govt officials. As for HRC being one of the instigators. I repeat, President Obama has to be held accountable for that. The idea that HRC specifically is held to account seems to fly in the face of the chain of command. It speaks of having a specific dislike for her that goes beyond her perceived competence. We can all reconstruct history if we want, but it seems to me that the American people have been polled every time she has held a position in government and in each case her numbers at the end have been well above 50%. that means something to me

Ambassadors report directly to the Secretary of State... so no it doesn't fly in the face of the chain of command. It IS the chain of command.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Ambassadors report directly to the Secretary of State... so no it doesn't fly in the face of the chain of command. It IS the chain of command.

And Secretarys of State report to the President. Why does the buck have to stop with HRC? It makes no sense

Reactions: Tennis Fan

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You brought up the chain of command Federberg. We know HRC was given info on Bengazhi threats and in an interview with CNN she said: "The president and the vice president wouldn't be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals. They're the ones who weigh all of the threats and the risks and the needs, and make a considered decision."

As a result, the State Department formally asked Clinton to turn over her emails from her private server, which started the now-infamous email scandal.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
i'd add -- a GERMAN reporter -- part of the MSM of germany was tasked wiht SPYING INSIDE RT ...

so he posed as an 'intern' -- for weeks and months in fact -- and it got so that he just could NOT find anything ''propagandistic" or secretive or ''manipulated" at all - UNLIKE the WEST who are exposed as such -- lol.

and it got so bad for him -- trying to find some 'hidden agenda" or 'instructions from putin" --

that he ended up having to go to a PSYCHIATRIST because HIS beliefs were so shaken...it's true...lol. HE needed have himself ''fixed" by the pyschiatrist to guide him BACK TO believing that RT is ''harboring a hidden russian agenda".

after seeing nothing but EVIDENTIARY TRUTH in what they DO report. carefully examined, etc. etc. etc...

MEANWHILE -- every SINGLE accusation that west has made against russia

right up to ''war crimes' KEEPS BLOWING BACK at them -- not just for their complete lack of evidence, but even HIDING and COVERING UP that THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE for the very crimes they accuse russia of!

case in point?

RUSSIA already KNOWS who bombed the UN CONVOY -- cinluding the presence of NOT russian or syrian jets -- and EASILY destroying the accusations -

but the presence of an AMERICAN DRONE prior TO and up to 30 minutes after THAT bombing...

not ONLY DOES russia hold the evidence - radar, satellite, phone conversations...

that the USA INTENTIONALLY planned and bombed SOVEREIGN SYRIAN government troops doing nothing really in THEIR own country in DEIR-EZ-ZOR in eastern OIL RICH syria --
but MINUTES after the bombing which lasted for an HOUR as a ''mistake" --
the TERRORISTS swarmed all over the camp...(which has now been retaken) -

but that CLEARLY russian advisers were among those killed -- as LEGITIMATE guests of the sovereign syrian government and nation --

in RESPONSE -- 3 days later - the russian corvettes from mediterraenan shot
3 KALIBER MISSILES TO A CAVE NEAR ALEPPO -- the ''main control center of terrorists" outside aleppo directing them

KNOWN to have at least 30 ''foreign advisers from israel, turkey, saudi arabia, jordan,qatar, france, uk, and USA".

mum is the word from the WEST BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE RUSSIANS KNOW what THEY were ILLEGALLY AND CRIMINALLY DOING inside syria

DIRECTING THERI TERRORIST FOOTSOLDIERS...

and they CAN'T respond to russia hinting to the remark by the USA state department

"if the russians don't LEAVE -- they might soon see russians in BODY BAGS and EVEN BLOWN UP CITIES"

that was a DIRECT THREAT OF WAR AGAINST RUSSIA from the USA.

to which the russians said"

"we...we would like our partners to udnerstand that we know EXACTLY HOW MANY foreign agents are inside syria..who they are, and where they are...."...........

LIKE -- UH -- INSIDE ALEPPO WITH THEIR TERRORISTS, eh?

NO WONDER they are desperate to 'save the poor civilians being oppressed by ASSAD AND RUSSIA".......

lol.

lol.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You brought up the chain of command Federberg. We know HRC was given info on Bengazhi threats and in an interview with CNN she said: "The president and the vice president wouldn't be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals. They're the ones who weigh all of the threats and the risks and the needs, and make a considered decision."

As a result, the State Department formally asked Clinton to turn over her emails from her private server, which started the now-infamous email scandal.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/09/11/what-benghazi-attack-taught-me-about-hillary-clinton.html

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And Secretarys of State report to the President. Why does the buck have to stop with HRC? It makes no sense

because dear Federberg -- u have to understand that OBAMA is HILLARY'S BUTT WIPE...i thought you already got THAT. OBAMA IS THE CLASSIC

HOUSE NEGRO...in exchange for the ''privilege" of a nice , famous, 'i am the decider" life for a few years -- and in the ''circles of global power" --

he will DO as HILLARY SAYS. HIS WHITE MASTER'S LADY OF THE HOUSE.

THIS is what it's about, don't you YET understand that?

but HILLARY herself answers to the likes of GEORGE SOROS (With his SPECIFIC instructions -- exposed also in e mails) to HER on HOW TO re-arrange EUROPE..

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

WHICH MIND YOU -- will be just another THEATRE..

like that of the FBI ''inquiry" -- and then declaring that 'SHE DID NOTHING WRONG"

uh....................right...........
why? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL IN IT. THE WAR PARTY .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46