US Politics Thread

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Wow! Can the Donald recover from this one? If he can, he really can shoot someone on Madison Avenue and walk away scot free. I think this one could be the straw that breaks the camel's back
Do you mean this video?

The campaign has issued an apology-not-apology, saying it's "guy-talk." Now even a lot of men are objecting to being lumped in with that.

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
Wow! Can the Donald recover from this one? If he can, he really can shoot someone on Madison Avenue and walk away scot free. I think this one could be the straw that breaks the camel's back

He said that a while ago. His fan base was not offended, and they wonder why HRC called them deplorable. Pathetic.

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
Do you mean this video?

The campaign has issued an apology-not-apology, saying it's "guy-talk." Now even a lot of men are objecting to being lumped in with that.

Totally disgusting. I can't believe women are voting for him. #Uninformed.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Totally disgusting. I can't believe women are voting for him. #Uninformed.
Exactly. Trump is not a man who loves women. He treats them as accessories to decorate his arm, and mirrors to reflect his own power back on him with their beauty. All others are useless, and he's basically said so.

Reactions: Tennis Fan

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions

When it comes to low class, this one is pretty hard to beat. Warning: Graphic

‘Grab ’em by the P*ssy’ Hot Mic Catches Donald Trump Saying Vulgar Things About Women

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
From the sounds of his second scripted apology, he's going to double down on this and bring up Bill in the next debate. I don't know how you do that in a Townhall. This is the best entertainment in the world right now. I literally have butterflies in anticipation of the next debate.

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
From the sounds of his second scripted apology, he's going to double down on this and bring up Bill in the next debate. I don't know how you do that in a Townhall. This is the best entertainment in the world right now. I literally have butterflies in anticipation of the next debate.

Pathetic. Who is voting for this man?

Reactions: Federberg

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions

LOL @ butterflies. You already know Bill will be his focal point, but the funny thing is he wants to go back 20 years, and ignore his own video which was more recent. Trump is pure comedy.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I still worry that Trump is going to win this thing. You guys don't understand what a big deal Brexit was. The majority of people didn't want it, but there are idiots out there who are always too lazy to express their will at the ballot. They think it's already covered. Given the zeitgeist in the last few months, Brexit Israel Colombia the odds still favour president Trump

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
I still worry that Trump is going to win this thing. You guys don't understand what a big deal Brexit was. The majority of people didn't want it, but there are idiots out there who are always too lazy to express their will at the ballot. They think it's already covered. Given the zeitgeist in the last few months, Brexit Israel Colombia the odds still favour president Trump

I can only hope that you're wrong.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Says who?

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Says the data before, and more importantly after.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I do think Trump is toast now. I know he's said some outlandish things and been accused of others before this but it's really tough to picture him being able to survive this video.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Says the data before, and more importantly after.

Was that gathered by the same people who predicted a safe Remain vote? The highest turnout for years voted leave... I think the will of the majority of the people was clear.

I'm kind of astonished with all the cards stacked on her side (media, business ... etc) that Clinton hasn't put this to bed.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Trump's campaign was on fire, and everyone thought that he would try to smother the flames. But he decided that throwing a bomb at the fire was a better way to douse the flames. In a funny way it might have worked. At least in terms of stopping the GOP from trying to abandon him. It might not have been a stellar performance from HRC, but it might just be the best outcome. She needs Trump to stay in the campaign

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
On a side note, am I the only one laughing at Ted Cruz? He finally decides to cravenly support DT and a few days later everyone starts dumping him. Talk about losing at musical chairs! :D

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
On a side note, am I the only one laughing at Ted Cruz? He finally decides to cravenly support DT and a few days later everyone starts dumping him. Talk about losing at musical chairs! :D

No, Cruz is always worthy of a hearty ha ha ha. What a tool.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
These Wikileaks coming out might not hurt Clinton as much with the American electorate, but they confirm a lot to people living outside the US who focus more on foreign policy.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
These Wikileaks coming out might not hurt Clinton as much with the American electorate, but they confirm a lot to people living outside the US who focus more on foreign policy.

What's even more perplexing is them making a case out of it considering that Colin Powell and Condaleeza Rice were guilty of the same thing. In their case it was in the millions. It's strange why this point is never brought up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46