US Politics Thread

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It relates. US policy leading to the death of US govt officials. As for HRC being one of the instigators. I repeat, President Obama has to be held accountable for that. The idea that HRC specifically is held to account seems to fly in the face of the chain of command. It speaks of having a specific dislike for her that goes beyond her perceived competence. We can all reconstruct history if we want, but it seems to me that the American people have been polled every time she has held a position in government and in each case her numbers at the end have been well above 50%. that means something to me

IF THERE IS A COUNTRY whose people when 'polled" are the classic and best example of GROUP THINK --

AND STUPIDITY -- brought out as 'conviction' based on IGNORANCE, AND OFTEN WILLFUL ingorance.

that's the american people.

theya re NOT EVEN WORTH the bother as to their collective intelligence.

lol.

if you present to them the BLOOD AND DEAD BODY of a child THEIR terrorists caused to die -- and STAGED -- as ''nhumanitarian death caused by russians and assad"

they WILL BELIEVE IT to be so --

even if it turns out to be the child of civilians THEIR terrorists HELD hostage! lol.

because you see -- the CHILD=-MIND american population believes in FAIRY TALES

LIKE HILLARY'S

\\''THE REASON we are GREAT is because we are GOOOOOOOD"...

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
HERE'S ANOTHER TIDBIT for some of you to chew on -- IF you are at all capable.

remember the recent accusations by BORIS JOHNSON of ''war crimes by russia against the civilians of aleppo?"

in the EAST being HELD still by the TERRORISTS sent there by the USA, UK, FRANCE, and their SAUDI,QATARI ''allies?"

VERY LIKELY holding as hostage the civilians as human shields (in fact they now quite admit it to keep themselves from being bombed to smithereens - although it is at least as likely that the ''civilians" are THEIR families -- but DON'T FORGET THEY ARE TERRORISTS!! period -- the VERY SAME AL NUSRA AND AL QAEDA HEADCHOPPERS!! your democracy west LOVE so much) -

REMEMBER THAT?

WELL - RUSSIA tells him

BORIS -- PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

EITHER YOU BRING EVIDENCE or you SHUT UP.

now -- where IS the evidence?

oh wait -- they FCAN'T becuase if they REALLY did bring this evidence

it will POINT RIGHT BACK AT THEM AS THE PROTECTORS AND ENABLERS OF TERRORISTS!

lol.

theya re LUCKY russia is STILL too polite to try and GIVE THEM A WAY OF FACE-SAVING until they come to their sense and REALLY DESTROY TERRORISTS

as they claim -- but actually PRODUCE AND PROTECT! along with your MI5, CIA, ''trainers". right there probably SHAKING for their very lives when the russian and syrian bombs finally get THEM and their wives and kids in the USA and UK and FRANCE will be SOBBING about

'those big bad russian war criminals and that assad has to go!!!"/./

heck -- it doesn't even OCCUR to most of you

WHY -- after having been EXPOSED to have made agreements with russia to 'SEPARATE THE TERRORISTS, AL QAEDA, AL NUSRA, ISIL, DAESH FROM THE "

S0-CALLED ''moderate rebels" who DON'T EXIST --

THE USA FOR A YEAR NOW has NEVER delivered -- and EVERY TIME there is a ceasefire -- the TERRORISTS RE-GROUP!! --

and YET - as RUSSIA once more BENDS as far as possible to give the USA TERRORIST PROTECTING STATE A CHANCE to safe face --

by trying the UN special ENVOY STAFFAN DI MISTURA -- that the USA, UK, FRANCE PUT IN PLACE -- russia didn't even have much say on THAT --

WHO IS NOW FORCED TO PRODUCE A REAL SOLUTION rather than OBEY his directives from HIS masters that put HIM in place -- when RUSSIA challenged him 2 weeks ago

"mister de mistura you have repeatedly told us to give a chance to what the USA AND ITS ALLIES WANTED -- CEASEFIRE AFTER CEASEFIRE after which every time the TERRORISTS REGROUPED -- with CLEAR SUPPORT AND REARMING FROM THEM AND THEIR ALLIES THROUGH THE CASTELLO ROAD which you do not want us to close due to your so-called humanitarian missions demanded by MS POWERS --

PLEASE TELL US FROM YOUR OWN MOUTH -- WHAT ARE YOU REALLY DOING? ".

and SO HE WAS SHAMED into ''offering a solution" by 'offering myself to personally accompany the rebels to safety -- WITH their guns and dignity OUT of eastern aleppo".

until they get what awaits them -- be BOMBED by russia for the terrorists that they ARE unless they GIVE UP ...as IS the right thing...

and what DID these do? why -- they REFUSED IT OF COURSE...

WHY? OF COURSE -- BECAUSE THEY ARE TERRORISTS, END OF STORY!

AND WITH THEM -- i guarantee you ARE CIA and western operatives...EXACTLY where russia KNOWS they are -- just like the ones destroyed by KALIBER MISSILES as they hid and schemed with their terrorists in the caves outside of eastern aleppo!

lol.

the RATS -- U SEE, FEDERBERG

OF THE USA, UK, FRANCE, NATO AND TERRORISTS THEY SLEEP WITH

ARE BEING FLUSHED OUT BY RUSSIA. AND SYRIA.

and THAT is the real reason your ''west" and BBC, ARE UP IN ARMS about ''the russian war crimes|"

it's because THEIR WAR CRIMES -- THE REAL WAR CRIMES AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN STATE OF SYRIA AND ITS LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT

targeted for YET another ''regime change" and DISMEMBERMENT BY OBAMA , USA, UK, FRANCE, HILLARY AND SOROS AND COMPANY

is being exposed day, by day by day

for the GREAT EVIL that they ALL ARE!!

SO you GUYS - OR SOME OF YOU can hide your NECKS in the sand all you want

the REST OF THE WORLD KNOWS what your governments REALLY are -- WAR CRIMINALS AND AUTHORS AND DIRECTORS OF GLOBAL TERRORISM..

who PRETEND they are ''\humanitarians".

LOL.

lo.. l

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
You brought up the chain of command Federberg. We know HRC was given info on Bengazhi threats and in an interview with CNN she said: "The president and the vice president wouldn't be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals. They're the ones who weigh all of the threats and the risks and the needs, and make a considered decision."

As a result, the State Department formally asked Clinton to turn over her emails from her private server, which started the now-infamous email scandal.

It's interesting that you use that quote to indict her. That just illustrates your bias to me. I'm agnostic about the woman. I might appear to defend her because I think the majority of accusations against her are overblown. You can either look at that quote the way you do, or you can look at a high official who has ambitions for the presidency trying to protect her boss. That could be an act of the high character. This is the same woman who is accused of obfuscating so it's extraordinary she would say something like that. Anyway... I stick with the observations of people in Washington on the other side of the aisle who've worked with her on a personal level. To... a... man. They say that she is extraordinarily competent. Even Petreus when asked in Iraq about who in government was the expert to talk to, he looked at the person and said... "Hillary.. it's not even close"

Reactions: Tennis Fan

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
"High character...."... you're having a laugh surely pal.

Maybe you should check some of the "quotes" she's given to the laymen working for her.

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'
(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")

"You f***ing idiot."
(From the book Crossfire p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
(From the book The First Partner p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
(From the book Hillary's Scheme p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"
(From the book Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"
(From the book The Truth About Hillary by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"
(From the book Dereliction of Duty, p. 71-72 - Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

"Son of a bitch."
(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 - Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq.)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
(From the book The Survivor by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House.)

"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"
(From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler , p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.)

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?" - Hillary Clinton
(From the book The Case Against Hillary Clinton by Peggy Noonan, pg. 55)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices. Government has to make those choice s for people."
(From the book I've Always Been A Yankee Fan by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan.)

Yeah, I am bias...I can't stand HRC.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's interesting that you use that quote to indict her. That just illustrates your bias to me. I'm agnostic about the woman. I might appear to defend her because I think the majority of accusations against her are overblown. You can either look at that quote the way you do, or you can look at a high official who has ambitions for the presidency trying to protect her boss. That could be an act of the high character. This is the same woman who is accused of obfuscating so it's extraordinary she would say something like that. Anyway... I stick with the observations of people in Washington on the other side of the aisle who've worked with her on a personal level. To... a... man. They say that she is extraordinarily competent. Even Petreus when asked in Iraq about who in government was the expert to talk to, he looked at the person and said... "Hillary.. it's not even close"

WELL WHAT is interesting is how you somehow found a way to characterize BRITBOX'S OPINION AS SOMEHOW ''bias against hillary"

with the suggestion that it is about ''bias against women" --

RATHER THAN pointing out HILLARY CLEAR RECORD OF PARTICIPATION in what amount to WAR CRIMES against countries, such as libya ...

THAT'S very nice JUMBLED way of CHANGING THE SUBJECT from hillary's COMPLETE UNSUITABILITY -- FOR leadership

as a KNOWN LIAR, OBFUSCATOR, SCHEMER, CONFLICTING interests, etc. etc.

TO ''bias against women" in your reponse to Brtibox...

FUNNY.

BECAUSE IT IS JUST LIKE HILLARY -- to CHANGE THE SUBJECT from HER

criminalities -- e mail, going against CLEAR rules of security as a top official, IRRESPONSIBILITY CALLOUSNESS at what SHE helped cause and PLAN in libya -- including the resulting DEATH of american ambassador -- HER DEEP decades old ''love affair" with the SAUDI FINANCIERS OF TERRORISM...

TO ''russia did it, russia hacked our e mails to influenc eour election " (completely without evidence whatsoever -- just based on ''they must have done it, therefore we KNOW they did it- we just can't show how they did it -- but they did it". )

to take attention AWAY from the facts:

SHE IS A LIAR, A CRIMINAL OF GLOBAL WAR proportion,s one of the most CORRUPT politicians EVER to appear on the surface of the planet and is FULL OF HERSELF...

even recently exposed - AGAIN -- for making disparaging remarks about ''southern states in america and catholics"...etc.etc...

i eman -- which GROUP OF PEOPLE on earth has not hillary actually DESPISED...

if INTO for their VOTES/ or because they can be BOMBED at will if their governments elsewhere do not BOW to washington and hillary's WAR PARTY?

? LOL.

Reactions: Billie and britbox

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
THE PENTAGON IS CLEARLY AIMING TO GET INTO WAR WITH RUSSIA.

but FIRST ''good cause" -- cassus belli -- Must be established about ''russian war crimes"

==================================================================

journal-neo.org
Why Would Pentagon Pretend to Fly Russia’s Military Jets? | New Eastern Outlook
Author: Martin Berger

The Internet has lately been filled with pictures of American military pilots rushing towards US warplanes closely resembling Russia’s Su-34, painted in a recognizable light blue paint scheme that has never been used in the US military, but is routinely used by the Russian Air Force.

But this was not a demonstration of US pilots finally filling the seats of Russian hardware, provoked by the fact that US military contractors failed to deliver a competitive fifth-generation fighter, alas. Though it’s true that the Lockheed Martin F-35 has been a bitter failure riddled by criticism from all sides, including the American “hawk in chief” – Chairman of the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services, John McCain.

Regardless, what we’ve seen in the pictures is the direct implementation of the notorious American “plan B” in Syria, so now pro-American “eye-witnesses” can not simply claim that they’ve witnessed Russia’s involvement in alleged “war crimes” somewhere in Aleppo and other Syrian cities. They would now be able to provide pictures taken with their mobile devices to show the “evidence of criminal Russian activities in Syria.” Somewhere in Washington someone has assumed that the whole world would echo the demands of their obedient British and French client government to hold an “international tribunal regarding Russia’s aggression” after seeing such pictures.

In addition to the United States repainting its warplanes to resemble Russian military livery, it is also fairly obvious that America’s F-18 is fairly similar to the Russian Su-34 in appearance. In fact, only a military expert can tell the difference, but only when pictures are presented in high resolution. The folding wings of the American F-18 can only be seen in on the runway, and as for the vertical stabilizers of the F-18, they are only slightly different from the Russian Su-34.

Thus, if an American jet is be filmed by somebody’s shaking hands on a smartphone, or even a semi-professional camera, it will be virtually indistinguishable from the Su-34.

The only notable distinguishing marks left on the repainted F-18 is a white star on a dark background. However, it’s tail features the bright red star all of Russian’s military jets bear.

In such circumstances, an American F-18, while being virtually indistinguishable from a Russian jet, can launch, wittingly or unwittingly, a classic false flag attack. The possible targets are plenty: humanitarian convoys, residential areas, or even US military personnel. Should this attacked be filmed, Washington will end up having “irrefutable evidence” of “Russian aggression.”

As a matter of fact, Russia is already being accused of such aggression on a daily basis, but the problem is that nobody has seen any convincing evidence of such aggression. Repainting American planes to resemble Russian aircraft may be a solution to this problem.

But it must be pointed out that this attempt to launch a provocation against Russia comes from a very old book of CIA tricks. Back in 1962, during the Cuban missile crisis, Washington was also planning to use repainted aircraft,which would be used to take down a civilian airliner as a pretext for Washington to blame the Cuban Air Force. This story was told by US Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara in the documentary, “The Fog of War.”

But it’s a well-known fact that the US is an empire of lies, and there can be no doubt about that. Therefore, all the statements and actions of the White House should be taken with a grain of salt in order not to be fooled by yet another US-crafted lie.

Martin Berger is a freelance journalist and geopolitical analyst, exclusively for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook.”

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
woudl someone please tell the PENTAGON USA.

'''HEY -- MURKKKANS -- IF you really wanna bomb syria like you did iraq and libya --

and fight russians -- AT LEAST GET YOUR OWN COLORS rather than HIDE by trying to obfuscate so you can KEEP DOING YOUR WAR CRIMES and hope to BLAME IT on russians who are KNOWN to fly blue-white planes!! |"

lol.

reminds me of when the RUSSIANS -- AT THE DESPERATE REQUEST OF THE LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT of SOVEREIGN syria -- started to bomb terrorists sent there by the usa -- last year...

AND STARTED EXPOSING that the AMERICANS ''have been bombing for 2 years in syria but somehow the terrorist army ket growing....who are the american really bombing? empty desert it seems as well as syrian infrastructure, water plants, eelctricity plants....and army positions".

the PENTAGON LITERALLY STOLE FROM YOUTUBE russian videos

to keep a RECORD for the world what the russians were doing -- (including informing americans prior where the russian sorties were - how long, how high, at what speeds, which to target, etc) --

PUBLISHED IT IN US WESTERN GLOBAL MEDIA AS ''OUR FIGHTERS BOMBING TERRORISTS'

except the russians reminded the pentagon "excuse me -- but those are OUR videos, please remove them from your usage".

LOL.

Last edited:

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I WILL MAKE A PREDICTION --

THE TIME will come when the ''alternative" world order -- that is really -- the preservation of the SOVEREIGNTY of nations -- and respect for each as equals in the right to EXIST as their own people and NOT according to WASHINGTON/WEST'S dictates --

will have constructed enough strength -- in economics, trade, FAIR and clear rules for everyone, diplomatic, political and mikitary --

that there WILL BE WAR CRIMES COURTS WITH REAL LEGITIMACY -- unilke that FAKE one they have in the HAGUE --

AND IF they are still alive then -- at least SOME western leaders and their cohorts WILL BE STANDING trial somewhere if they EVER so much as set foot outside their borders...OR at the very least under FOREIGN AND REAL international criminal and civil courts assessing them for their ASSETS wherever they are hidden as PARTIAL patyment for what they have done to countries for decades and decades...

just watch...

to that event -- i would think the leaders of UK, FRANCE, GERMANY -- THEY BETTER DESIST From their COLLABORATION with their MASTER WAR CRIMINAL USA...right now...lol.

DESIST from being COLLABORATORS WITH THE USA WAR CRIMINAL STATE -- and start to actually pay attention to being leaders for THEIR countries' and peoples' common benefits and interests...with JOBS, that pay a decent wage to LIVE properly !!

because THOSE VERY COUNTRIES of the ''emerging south" which THEY and their countries of the wests and north have for decades and generations and centuries have AGGRESSED against -- and ROBBED --

are GOING TO GO AFTER THEM -- if they continue their dastardly deeds trying to PROP up

their ''western fortunes' by CLINGING to the USA WAR CRIMINAL STATE'S desperate own clinging to its hegemeony...lol.

for THESE are the same emerging states that HAVE THE WEALTH in resources and MONEY that the west WILL DEPEND ON for dear life!!

lol.

Last edited:

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
did peole know that by most ''accountant'' and economic analysts (not those shilling for wall street, london and berlin and paris) --

calculate that the ''promises" of western debt-based ''prosperity" with NO savings whatsoever ...

amounts to like this?"

about 450- plus TRILLION dollars of ''derivative" based DEBT promises by the USA..probably COUNTING up EVER FASTER WITH INTERESTS accrued to sovereign funds abroad , or foreign investors -- AND savers and workers --

another similar amount and more for all of EUROPE..

AMOUNTING TO AT LEAST 1 QUADRILLION dollars worth of DEBT?

IN contrast -- BIG as the ''sovereign debt" of chiNA IS - which is mostly CORPORATE debt and not PUBLIC or central bank holding debt -- which is so minimal -- and corporate debt is a normal way of business --

china has about roughly ONE TRILLION of debt based on a now 15 TRILLION DOLLAR worth economy AND this is what WESTERN - WALL STREET BASED ''RATINGS agencies" call ''the chinese economy is IMPLODING!!!) (the USA'S IS Worth about 17 trillion -- practically ALL of it based on debt)

RUSSIA a mere fraction of the USA ''Economic size" at around 4-5 trillion - same actually as germany -

holds a debt to foreign investors at 250 Billion dollars.

WHICH COUNTRY -- FOLKS -- is in deep, deep DOO DOO even with its MAGIC PRINTING PRESS OF FAKE MONEY?

it aint' russia or china, dearies.....

and as TRUISM of HISTORY has put it:

ECONOMIES that are IMPLODING will try to COVER IT UP by INSTIGATING FOREIGN WARS...

guess which COUNTRY that is?

Last edited:

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
and -- to FEDERBERG...

how are those UK PURCHASES OF AT LAST 20 OR MORE of those

SUPER DUPER AMERICAN F-35 'multirole" jets?

are they FLYING YET? faster than a TURKEY? they are supposed to be INVISIBLE , u know....and they are supposed to NEVER even NEED dogfights because they can SHOOT from 300 miles away and get away with it --

EXCEPT the Russian S-400 missile batteries on ground and radar can see them like christmas lights......INCLUDING the AWACS system planes that the AMERICAN PLANES DEPEND ON so much in order to ''see and hide" with..........lol.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
PATREAUS ? PATREUS WHO?

oh the SELF-ADVANCING careerist -- who created around himself this ''legend" of ''great soldier" a la ALEXANDER the GREAT OF MACEDON about how much of a GENIUS he is in ''getting afghanistan and iraq" under ''control"

except it consisted of BRIBING iraqis and shiite militias to NOT shoot at americans,l lol!!

SOME 'EXPERT opinion" indeed...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
"High character...."... you're having a laugh surely pal.

Maybe you should check some of the "quotes" she's given to the laymen working for her.

'F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.'
(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning.")

"You f***ing idiot."
(From the book Crossfire p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
(From the book The First Partner p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
(From the book Hillary's Scheme p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"
(From the book Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"
(From the book The Truth About Hillary by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"
(From the book Dereliction of Duty, p. 71-72 - Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

"Son of a bitch."
(From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 - Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq.)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
(From the book The Survivor by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House.)

"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"
(From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler , p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.)

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?" - Hillary Clinton
(From the book The Case Against Hillary Clinton by Peggy Noonan, pg. 55)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices. Government has to make those choice s for people."
(From the book I've Always Been A Yankee Fan by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan.)

Yeah, I am bias...I can't stand HRC.

Has any of this stuff been substantiated? I'm sure I could pick up a copy of the Enquirer and there'll be some pretty horrific stuff. Question is... should I believe it?

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Has any of this stuff been substantiated? I'm sure I could pick up a copy of the Enquirer and there'll be some pretty horrific stuff. Question is... should I believe it?

the question you should pose to yourself - Federberg...

after all -- you - and amnhy of you jus tBELIEVE what STUFF BBC, WASHIGNTON POST, NY TIMES say STRAIGHT from the mouth of the pentagon ,cia and fellow LIARS...

such as ''russian war crimes in aleppo" -- NEVERMIND about facts OR that they present ZILCH evidence but PASS ON ACCUSATION AND INNUENDO AS EVIDENCE...

so -- why are you so concerned whether what britbox brought up on HILLARY'S FOUL MOUTH -- is ''substantiated?"?

since evidence, REAL evidence, after evidence is right under your NOSES - DAY BY DAY --

ABOUT HER CRIMINALITY AND THOSE LIKE HER - AND YET YOU CONTINUE TO ''talk" as if they were nothing at all -- just ''rumors" --

see -- some of you are typical of what some unknonw young american poet -- i came across a blog of his by accident long ago -- so i wish i kept it - but can't remember--

such beautiful poetry he wrote - with so much sincerity...but ONE of the things he said

this was back in around 2003 or something when he was so ashamed as he said about what the USA was doing in countries and to iraq upon LIES...

'''we americans --
carefully nurture an attitude of detached indifference
to the suffering of others ---
even if WE ARE THE CAUSE OF IT".

some of you folks - REMIND me of EXACTLY such words...this PRETEND innocence of the 'good guys' ...and therefore WILLFUL ignorance at the ignominy of their own governments and institutions and 'weay of life" that they say ''we are defending from the bad guys out there"

EVEN IF IT IS YOUR COUNTRIES AND GOVERNMENTS AND INSTITUTIONS THAT ARE THE REAL AUTHORS of the HORRORS that some of you DECRY AND CONDEMN and blaming them on OTHERS!

lol.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^oh I'm all for scepticism teddy. I'll look at all the information in front of me on it's merits. The fact that you might find one source to be truthful doesn't make it so however. I think you've heard me make objective comments about US foreign policy and propaganda before. I'm not eating the whole pie. The current discussion - at least for me - is... who is a more viable candidate for POTUS? HRC or DT. I'm sorry (not really) if you disagree, but unquestionably it has to be HRC. Set aside the question of morality for a moment, just focussing on competence the answer is indisputable. It's that simple really. Am I enthused by HRC as a candidate? No! She doesn't really espouse my politics, but that's not the point. Frankly anyone going on about her so called crimes right now is missing the point. She is a million times better than a misogynistic, perverted, paedophilic, racist, fraudulent demagogue. The fact that we even have to go through several threads discussing this is astounding to me.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
IN THAT CASE federberg -- yhou are NOT very good at the capacity -- like many americans -- in knowing HOW to conclude whether what you see are facts or not.

for example:

THE MATTER OF ''russia is responsible for the downing of the malaysian M-17 plane over ukraine -- because BUK missiles made by russia were seen in ukraine and buk missiles were seen leaving the scen of the crimre and therefore BUK missiles were sent there by russia in east ukrainian territory controlled by rebels against the ukrainian government in kiev"

which is the SUMMARY of the socalled ''investigation" held by ''experts' of the NETHERLANDS, UK, USA -- only -- as well as -- ooopss UKRAINE 'authorities".

FACTS AND EVIDENCE from radar, global satellite of RUSSIA were offered and DISMISSED --

DID NOT THE ''ACCUSED" russia have a RIGHT to present evidence ?

WHY IS THE ukrainian fascist regime sitting in the investigation committee?
who controlled airspcae that EVIDENCE HAD SHOWN BUT SUPPRESSED

WAS DIRECTED BY UKRAINE AUTHORITIES IN AIRPORTS - TO MAKE THE MALAYSIAN AIRLINE

--GET THIS -- RE-ROUTE ITSELF STRAIGHT INTO UKRAINIAN TERRITORY under AIR CONTROL BY UKRAINE AND NATO?

WHY WERE RUSSIAN EVIDENCE OF TWO ukrainian MIG- fighters just one mile away each from the airline SUPPRESSED?

WHY were the eye witness accounts from EAST ukraine -- including the first responders in the area - and their immediate concern

"did you see that ? they just shot down the plane -- they are going to blame US for it".

? why is the USA -- THE FIRST TO ACCUSE RUSSIA of 'downing the airline" REFUSING TO THIS DAY to provide ITS SATELLITE DATA RIGHT ON TOP OF THE CRASH AREA AT EXACTLY the same time -- as the russian satellite?

why was MALAYSIA -- A victim -- not allowede to see the evidence and contents of the black box and onlky RECENTLY allowed to participate in the ''public statements?"

=====================================================
now such as in ALEPPO -- WHEN -- BY their own admissions - inadvertently, indirectly, consequentially, trapped in their OWN LAYERS OF LYING --

THE AMERICANS AND WESTERNERS ARE exposed as the auithors and protectors of terrorrists that they call

"MODERATE REBELS" who are NOTHING OF THE KIND -- and OPENLY BRAG

"the usa supports us -- but we are not satisfied with this -- they have to do MORE".

DO YOU NEED INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO DECIDE WHAT IS A FACT AND WHAT IS

AN ''ACCUSATION MADE INTO FACT?" which latter case IS waht the USA AND ITS COHORTS DO SERIALLY?

as the russians always remind :

'ACCUSATIONS -- let us clarify -- let us present the evidence -- examine them openly in front of everyone - together - and let it be decided who did what , who caused what...we have offered these repeatedly -- but get no answers...

"when we ASK for THEIR EVIDENCE -- they are silent...".

AS THE general konashenko of russia last week responded to YOUR UK ''foreign minister" -- american BORIS JOHNSON'S accusations of ''war crimes by russia and assad in syria -- killing their own people" -- (very common phrase from the likes of SAMANTHA POWERS -- THE MISTRESS OF HUMANITARIAN DEATH) --

""since mister johnson is very good at accusations completely wihtout evidence -- And this is a VERY SERIOUS ACCUSATION AGAINST OUR COUNTRY FOR WAR CRIMES -- -- WE would loike to remind them that they were fluying over syria for FIVE YEARS -- as their terrorist friends increase in numbers and strength corresponding with the near collapse of the legitimate government and sovereignty of the country -- leading to the MASS MIGRATION engulfing europe - their own countries... before we ever entered...

so perhaps he needs to consider that if he and washington want to bring russia to the war crimes tribunals...

we should go back to what they have done in SERBIA , IRAQ, UKRAINE, AFGHANISTAN, LIBYA, and right now in syria and yemen with their terrorist and fascist friends..because it seems quite a few people should really themselves be the ones standing for war crimes.. and crimes against humanity which they call humanitarian wars and 'soc-alled ' ''RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT'' that they keep talking about....".

no w- DECIDE . FEDERBERG.

Last edited:

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
In that case my bad.

As for HRC. You know my view. I don't see that she is exceptional among US politicians. I see a woman who has been maligned gratuitously for decades, and who has - as a consequence - protected herself by secrecy. She is not a good campaigner, and makes some really basic mistakes that could be easily fixed. I would love for her to step up and point out that she's been the victim of Bill's infidelities. The idea that she can be attacked on that issue is just staggering to me. You say Benghazi, I can mention Iran. It's funny how no conservatives blame the Reagan administration for the loss of life there. How a Secretary of State can be believed to have the power to have obstructed actions the US should have taken is one of the more inexplicable narratives in this election.

This is so true, Federberg. I watched them put the vote out on one of those political channels, C-Span, I think, where you can see them voting on the issues. So many of them have voted down policies and then come right out and blame it on Hillary. They refused to send aid to Hillary when she told them what was going on at the Embassy and then they turned it around and said it was her fault. I tell my son to research all angles in an issue, not just what you believe in. He's done well. He speaks in a more mature manner than people three to four times his age. I am amazed at his astuteness. He is on a much higher intellectual level than my own peers and he can sum up situations more succinctly than I can. I am so proud of him.

Reactions: Federberg

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the USA -- THE SERIAL WAR CRIMINAL NATION -- to ''protect" its SAUDI medieval period HEAD CHOPPING funders and ''spiritual" god parents of ISIL, DAESH, AL QAEDA etc -- from LOSING two provinces of oil rich areas that ARE ORIGINALLY YEMENITE REGIONS STOLEN by SAUDI ARABIA DECADES AGO

with the help of the USA AND UK --

(I BET you guys NEVER knew THAT , did you? lol) -- from being TAKEN BACK BY THE YEMENITES -- AS THE rightful OWNERS -

IS UP TO ITS OLD TRICKS AGAIN :

STAGING A FAKE ''attack on US SHIPS" - with two missiles 'FROM WHERE THE HOUTHI YEMENITES AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA and who Threaten Saudi arabian (ahem ) *sovereignty* are located"

in order to find yet a NEW justification to wage a war against YET another nation and people -- HOUTHI YEMENITES resisting the attacks by saudi arabia and usa ''help" -

that just happens to b eWINNING against saudi arabia and are on the verge of RECLAIMING THEIR TWO PROVINCES STOLEN by saudi arabia with HELP from their AMERICAN BRITISH SPONSORS decades ago....

oooooooooo

=======================================

rt.com
Iranian warships deployed off Yemen coast after US bombs Houthi targets
Iran has deployed a fleet of warships to the Gulf of Aden, the republic's naval commander has confirmed. The deployment follows US cruise missile strikes on Yemeni positions thought to be under Houthi rebel control.

The Iranian Navy has sent the warships to international waters for a mission that includes entering the area off the southern coast of Yemen, Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari confirmed on Wednesday. The area is among the world’s busiest maritime trade routes.

“The fleet will provide security to sea ways for Iranian vessels and protect Iran’s interests on the high seas,” Sayyari told Press TV.

“The 34th Fleet is comprised of the Bushehr logistic vessel and Alborz destroyer, and will conduct a three-month mission.”

The commander said the fleet had departed from the southern port city of Bandar Abbas in Iran. He dismissed claims the fleet has been deployed to intervene in the conflict in Yemen.

Read more

Saudi Arabia, which has fought a long war with Yemen’s Houthi rebels, accuses Iran of supporting the group – a charge denied by Tehran.

The US military carried out “limited self-defense strikes” in Yemen on Thursday, in retaliation for recent attacks on an American naval destroyer, USS Mason, which has been operating north of the Bab Al-Mandab Strait.

According to the Pentagon’s initial assessments, three “radar sites” in the Houthi rebel-controlled area of Yemen were destroyed in the attack.

The attack on coastal targets was carried out by Tomahawk cruise missiles launched from the destroyer USS Nitze, NPR reported.

The Houthis have denied carrying out the attack, however. A military source reportedly told Saba news agency – a media outlet run by the group – that the assault did not come from areas under its control.

“These allegations are unfounded and the army as well popular forces have nothing to do with this action,” the source said.

“The US allegations just came in the context of creating false justifications to pave the way for Saudi-led coalition to escalate their… attacks against Yemen and to cover for crimes continually committed by the aggression coalition against the Yemeni people and to continue an all-out blockade,” the spokesman added.

He said the army is ready to confront any future aggression against the country, whatever the justification.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
oh -- so now it is about HILLARY -- SAINT HILLARY THE DEFENSELESS

pooor poor hillary

no one came to help her11

lol

Reactions: Billie

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date