US Open [Men], 2022 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Yep, well if smoking is not allowed I might change my mind, I could always wear a mask lol! I am used to wearing a full face mask at work:)
You will find here in America that in certain areas of the country people wear masks all over the place and in other areas in America no one wears them. It also shows in many of those places that don't wear them there is a higher amount of Covid cases around, but here people just seem to go with it. The whole thing doesn't make much sense to me at all.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
He’s 2-2 in five set matches. The big question is how much he can endure, after already playing nearly 4 hours.
This match is now 4 hours and his previous match with Korda went 5 sets and went a very long time. He has to be very tired.

Reactions: Moxie

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Casper needs to develop some killer instinct and finish these points and matches earlier. He seems content to rally and hope for the best.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Casper is now serving for the match and a 5th set bagel.

Moutet beats Cachin in 4 sets.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Ruud up 5-0 in the 5th. I think we have our answer concerning Paul’s endurance to go 5 today.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
PCB won the first set 6-1 against de Minaur. They’re on serve with the Aussie serving at 1-2 in the second.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Casper is now serving for the match and a 5th set bagel.

Moutet beats Cachin in 4 sets.
If anyone wondered if this USO was a bit wide open, I give you Moutet and Cachin. Moutet is a lucky loser, btw.

Reactions: tented and Hailz

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Casper needs to develop some killer instinct and finish these points and matches earlier. He seems content to rally and hope for the best.
Ruud is, for now, mainly successful on clay, I think, so he loves the long points. I'm not sure what he strengths/weapons really are, but endurance must be one of them.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moutet going into the 2nd week. I don't even know who he is.
Young French guy. He has featured enough that I know his name, though not his game. But between him and Cachin, who I don't know at all, I'd have picked him. (Sorry, not very helpful.)

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Young French guy. He has featured enough that I know his name, though not his game. But between him and Cachin, who I don't know at all, I'd have picked him. (Sorry, not very helpful.)
I actually picked him to win the match, but that was just a flip of a coin. :lol6:

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Ruud is, for now, mainly successful on clay, I think, so he loves the long points. I'm not sure what he strengths/weapons really are, but endurance must be one of them.
He has a nice forehand and decent serve. He needs to end these points quicker.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
That is his clay court skills coming out, hoping the opponent makes a UFE
He has a good first serve and Fhand, he should try to play more first strike tennis on a HC

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
PCB in total control of his match against Aussie De Minaur or as Front likes to call him Manure :)
2 sets to love both bread sticks as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Front242
Status
Not open for further replies.