US Open [Men], 2022 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I will be completely shocked if Wu wins and really if he wins a set. I am going to watch the match or at least until it becomes out of control. Then I will switch over and watch another sort of out of control match in Nick Kyrgios.
Nick K is never out of control what universe are you from LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Moxie and Hailz

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
It's just one of those things that's universally reviled by non-smokers! I had to live with it from family to friends to just about any kid thinking it was cool to smoke! I'll never get over how much I resented it all my life outside California where they began to ban smoking very early around 1991! One person can poison the air for a whole room! Something had to be done; banning all public smoking; esp. in restaurants and other public public facillities! :angry-face: :astonished-face::fearful-face::face-with-symbols-on-mouth:
I am lucky enough to never live in an area that allowed smoking indoors and a lot of places that had outdoor events where the smokers could only smoke/vape in certain areas. All of my friends do not do it which I am glad that they don't . My mom, dad, and grandparents don't either. It stinks so bad. I do think some States in America still allow smoking inside, but I am not sure about that.

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I am lucky enough to never live in an area that allowed smoking indoors and a lot of places that had outdoor events where the smokers could only smoke/vape in certain areas. All of my friends do not do it which I am glad that they don't . My mom, dad, and grandparents don't either. It stinks so bad. I do think some States in America still allow smoking inside, but I am not sure about that.
I think we have done enough with the smoking that discussion was finished ages ago lol!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I must say Alex de Minaur is playing a whole lot better in the 3rd set 3 all

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie

I was wondering why Matteo was speaking to the umpire after his match? he wasnt happy that he had to wait for the people to be seated he said it upset his rhythm on his serve
Basically that was it. I think it didn't help that there was the medical emergency break. He was just jabbering that he didn't feel like the umpire was controlling the crowd when they were wandering around. He tried, to be fair to him. Maybe Matteo just blowing off some steam after a tough 4-setter. I couldn't think of a great reason for it.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Manure breaks a net cord was his breaker and he will serve for the 3rd set 5-3

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Just has to serve it out now. I was going to back him to win set 3 but chickened out. Also chickened out stupidly on under 9.5 games in Ruud v Paul. REALLY should have stuck with that given the fatigue of the long match.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Yup, I think he will and from there, who knows. He's one fit, fast mofo.
Indeed, but it would be a lot to turn around, and he hasn't been at his best recently, either. PCB is the bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.