The GOAT
Reactions
Sinner had a break in the 3rd set,though Monfils lifted and took it 64
Off to a 4th set,Sinner leads 2 sets to 1

Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Mr Svitolina comes back to win the 4 set..Sinner is going to take a bio break. It's been 3 mins tik Tok Tok

bokun

Reactions
Hard work for Djokovic today. He needed 3 hours to beat Kei in a not very convincing manner.
Also recognised there was no awful heart ceremony from Novak for this “lovely” crowd after the match?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I went for a run when Sinner had a break in the 4th set was broken?
Both my Italian men had to take the Scenic Route to win their matches
As a Italian woman....I am not too happy.A win is a win I guess.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
How the f#ck did Gael miss that FH at MP.. SMH2
That's what's hard to take from Monfils! The whole act bugs me, but that's not anyone else's problem! He "hang dogs" it for a couple sets, then kills himself to get back into it only to miss one of the easiest shots! You know Sinner would choke if given the chance! I'm glad for the kid! Old man Monfils can go cheer his wife on more full time! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hard work for Djokovic today. He needed 3 hours to beat Kei in a not very convincing manner.
Also recognised there was no awful heart ceremony from Novak for this “lovely” crowd after the match?
Sounds like you're a fan, but good for you for noting that the heart ceremony is awful. I noticed that Novak didn't do it after the Rune match, when he didn't know if they were booing, or chanting "Rune," which they were, but I think he's smart enough to know that that kind of begging for love doesn't work with a NYC crowd. Plus, let's face it, they know why he went out last year. And his history here before was dodgy. Best to play it close to the vest and save emotional energy. I only saw the first set today, but he didn't look imperious.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

A lot of people on the internet haven't been impressed by Djokovic all year! He's won matches, but not exactly wiping out the competition! :-)2

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
shapo is flopping so far. sinner held off gurufils tho,

and its djoko vs brooksby in r4. djoko gonna have zero support playing a usa young gun.
Shapo is unreliable, and Harris flies under the radar.

As to Djokovic v. Brooksby, this is potentially the worst thing that could happen to Djokovic, in this round. Karatsev has not been trending. Brooksby will at least have the crowd, and Djokovic hates that. Though I do expect the young American to be shown the door. With a bright red bottom.

Reactions: JesuslookslikeBorg
Status
Not open for further replies.