US Open 2024 [Men] - Grand Slam

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Wasnt interested in watching the English cheater ! I worked on my deliverables for work.
I really think this is unfair on Jack, as I said when we discussed it at the time. He is young, almost no one has experience with this kind of a circumstance, and he did offer to revisit it and replay it. He didn't directly concede the point, is all. But really none of that is his job...it's the umpire's job. The umpire and the tournament director handled it poorly. Draper was likely winning that match anyway, but their logic that they'd declared it over, so it was, is patently ridiculous.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
it's become the tournament of boilovers hasn't it. Would you say that Sinner is overwhelming favourite to win his first U S Open ?

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is for @kskate2: So far this match is a little bit "Freebie and The Bean." :lulz1:

• Haha
Reactions: kskate2

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
it's become the tournament of boilovers hasn't it. Would you say that Sinner is overwhelming favourite to win his first U S Open ?
The oddsmakers would likely say so, but I'd give the bottom half a shot.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Odd match, by scores, but it doesn’t feel like wild momentum switches so much as a cat-and-mouse.

Reactions: Fiero425

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sinner breaks for 4-3.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sinner gets in done in 4. Buona notte, folks!

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Sinner gets in done in 4. Buona notte, folks!

I thought it would go longer! Oh well! Interesting SF; the lone top seed going against a dangerous "also-ran" while the States snuck in 2 Americans to make sure NFL Sunday leads into a USO w/ a citizen in the final after all these years! Who would have thunk Roddick was the last to do us proud before Europe took over the Men's Tour! Daniil was not at the top of his game! IMO, he's still one of the craftiest players out there shocking us all w/ his court speed & winners out of nowhere! :angry-face::yawningface::fearful-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Reactions: Jelenafan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Sono Cosi Orgoglioso Jannik, I picked him to win in 4 sets over Medvedev, I had to work today just finished watching his match!
Good to see you posting again at TF

Reactions: Vince Evert

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Active players to reach Men's Singles SFs in all Grand Slams,
Djokovic
Nadal
Cilic, Marion has been doing a training block at Rafa's academy in Mallorca
Sinner

Reactions: Vince Evert

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sono Cosi Orgoglioso Jannik, I picked him to win in 4 sets over Medvedev, I had to work today just finished watching his match!
Good to see you posting again at TF

yes, me too. But i was very surprised by the average tennis from both players especially in the first two sets. Match was certainly a far cry from this years AO final, AYE :good:

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer