US Open 2023 [Men] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Novak is looking as sharp as he did in Adelaide or Melbourne. Muller is serving 86% of his first serves in and is down 0-6, 1-4. Won only 6 points on Novak’s serve.

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
AP,
FAA and Sakari need to get together and drown their sorrows, they have gone out in the first rounds of the GS 3 consecutive times this year
I am reading that FAA should sack Uncle Toni? a bit harsh dont you think?

• Sad
Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Novak Djokovic is back at No 1 and will be there at the end of the tournament, by winning his first round match over Muller 60 62 63 he is back at the top.

• Love
Reactions: nehmeth

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Did the ladies match run long?? I can’t imagine they planned for the 2nd match to start at 11PM

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I knew it had completed. I just checked and saw that it ran three sets. I was wondering if the length of their match contributed to the late start. It seems that it did.
Oh Coco's match was 3 hours I was called into work and just saw that last set when I got home

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
AP,
FAA and Sakari need to get together and drown their sorrows, they have gone out in the first rounds of the GS 3 consecutive times this year
I am reading that FAA should sack Uncle Toni? a bit harsh dont you think?
It's not Toni but his primary Coach he needs to let go..

MM it's his BH and shot selection that is Felix failure to make him a top player..Felix takes breaks during parts of a match which is why he is playing down to his competition..e.g.he doesn't break service and blows too many bps opportunities which adds pressure to his own game .e.g. Felix is the pure opposite of Novak's game..Well that tells why he doesn't win anymore..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
It's not Toni but his primary Coach he needs to let go..

MM it's his BH and shot selection that is Felix failure to make him a top player..Felix takes breaks during parts of a match which is why he is playing down to his competition..e.g.he doesn't break service and blows too many bps opportunities which adds pressure to his own game .e.g. Felix is the pure opposite of Novak's game..Well that tells why he doesn't win anymore..
I saw early in the match that his bhand was a problem, I dont think he dosent want to win anymore, he looks stressed to me in his last couple of matches, winning matches breeds confidence, he has hit a really rough patch, he is the only one that can counter that rough patch, he does have youth on his side.
Cheer up your Greek player Stef didnt go out in his first round match like last year, he defeated Milos in straight sets

Last edited:
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I saw early in the match that his bhand was a problem, I dont think he dosent want to win anymore, he looks stressed to me in his last couple of matches, winning matches breeds confidence, he has hit a really rough patch, he is the only one that can counter that rough patch, he does have youth on his side.
Cheer up your Greek player Stef didnt go out in his first round match like last year, he defeated Milos in straight sets
Chris Evert feels that Felix will be back to the top level

Status
Not open for further replies.