US Open 2023 [Men] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Novak can fly to France for the next few days without practicing and still defeat either one of these two .

OCO, is this a jinx tactic? Make it seem like Novak has a sure thing, then he's upset before the final! The 2016 USO draw was pretty weak w/ a couple walkovers & retirements B4 the final! Wawrinka was in Gawd-mode w/ his BH & thwarted Novak's defense of the title! :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :fearful-face: :yawningface: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Good God,
Matteo had a hard fall and has rolled his ankle, physio helping him now getting up this dosent look good
Matteo has retired in this match, against Rinderknech, I cant believe the amount of injuries he has had in the last couple of years,
Rinderknech leading 64 5-3 before Matteo fell and had to retire

This doesn't look good. @MargaretMcAleer Any updates on his ankle..I hope the young fella doesn't have to miss any significant amount of time.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions

This doesn't look good. @MargaretMcAleer Any updates on his ankle..I hope the young fella doesn't have to miss any significant amount of time.

No I havent heard any more updates, I will check again, seeing that again just breaks my heart, he had to be in a wheel chair and taken out of the USO.Matteo has had enough injuries the last couple of years.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I would be very interested in what type of game plan Brian Shelton will put together to attack Novak. Maybe he can call Primetime Deion Sanders who seem to have all the answers to everything lately
Lets see if Ben can win this first, then we can talk some tactics, what about 'that fhand' from Ben apart from his live left arm on his serve!
I would like for Ben down the track to get another coach, than his dad.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Did something happen to Tiafoe? Is he injured? Or just fading in the heat/humidity?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Frances has to weather the storm and wait until Ben levels dip downward

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I would be very interested in what type of game plan Brian Shelton will put together to attack Novak. Maybe he can call Primetime Deion Sanders who seem to have all the answers to everything lately

All he can do is play his own game! I'm not watching much, but from what little I've seen, Shelton's going "Andres Gomez;" big serve, bigger FH, and attacking the net when appropriate! If he can serve at a very high %, his chances are good to at least stay close! :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-head-bandage: :astonished-face: :fearful-face: :yawningface:

Reactions: shawnbm and Kieran
Status
Not open for further replies.