US Open 2023 [Men] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Big Toe as @Kieran would say, is in all kinds of dukey. Down two sets and a break in the fourth

Tiafoe literally gave away that last break! Novak's hoping for that kind of assistance from Alcaraz if they meet in the final! I have seen it this bad believe it or not! This is the state of American tennis! They don't have a back up game if things go awry! :face-with-head-bandage: :astonished-face: :fearful-face: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-tears-of-joy:

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Tiafoe literally gave away that last break! Novak's hoping for that kind of assistance from Alcaraz if they meet in the final! I have seen it this bad believe it or not! This is the state of American tennis! They don't have a back up game if things go array! :face-with-head-bandage: :astonished-face: :fearful-face: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Novak can hope, but Charlie is done gifting anything to him in slams. He needs to take that Cincy final and be grateful. :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I tell you what. He ain't afraid of anything including Novak . Daddy has his work cut out to keep him focused and DON'T let the moment get to big for his son. The game plan has got to really focus to get deep into Novak's service games .Go watch others who has defeated Novak at the US Open , you have to BRING it and try to make the game uncomfortable for him .Well

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Ben is straight ballin. We'll see what he has for Djoke on Fri, but I suspect the occasion may be too much for him.
I dont expect Ben to win, though I think he will give Novak some fits in area's Novak serve in his match against Fritz was awful, anyway he has to be proud that he is into his first GS SF

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Ben is straight ballin. We'll see what he has for Djoke on Fri, but I suspect the occasion may be too much for him.
Well, Keli I'm a believer in Brian will get him ready..Brian is going to see the same Novak's service games and where he serves go whenever he is stressed that I mentioned..I think he will tell Ben to use his wrist more just like he told him tonight vs Frances when serving and go for the body serves on 2nd serves .

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well, Keli I'm a believer in Brian will get him ready..Brian is going to see the same Novak's service games and where he serves go whenever he is stressed that I mentioned..I think he will tell Ben to use his wrist more just like he told him tonight vs Frances when serving and go for the body serves on 2nd serves .
What I love abut Ben's serve is he soo much variety, also being a low flat hitter of the ball on his ground strokes

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I dont expect Ben to win, though I think he will give Novak some fits in area's Novak serve in his match against Fritz was awful, anyway he has to be proud that he is into his first GS SF
If Brian can get Ben to attack Novak's 2nd service he can stress Novak. The blueprint is to hit 18 winners in the last set and half vs Novak..Good Luck with trying it the "Carlitos Way" vs the Serbian Slayer.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
If Brian can get Ben to attack Novak's 2nd service he can stress Novak. The blueprint is to hit 18 winners in the last set and half vs Novak..Good Luck with trying it the "Carlitos Way" vs the Serbian Slayer.
I said at the start of this match I was impressed with Ben's return of serve, which I felt was an area of his game that needed to improve and it has

Status
Not open for further replies.