Serious PC thread

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
loathsome twat! Notice the sense of victimhood when he's challenged.. the guy brought up the fact he's black as if that immunises him from being questioned. So fucking what?? And as it turns out now, the whole world knows Piers Morgan was right. And it should be noted, Piers Morgan is an Arsenal fan... me no like!

Reactions: Kieran

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Really? So they don't want children to learn everyday maths with everyday numbers. What do they want their children to learn? Roman numerals

Please tell me this is a joke. It's scary.
it's less scary than you think. I suspect that the majority of Americans are simply unaware that the numerical system is Arabic in origin, and simply the word Arab and disapprove

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
it's less scary than you think. I suspect that the majority of Americans are simply unaware that the numerical system is Arabic in origin, and simply the word Arab and disapprove
Gosh! That sounds a bit better, but not that much for a heritage preservationist like myself.

Horsa

Reactions
Although I'm a sensitive person myself, I think it's scary that books are being rewritten to hide the prejudiced attitudes of people in the past. I think those books should stay as they are but people should teach their children about the prejudiced attitudes of people in the past & these issues should be taught in history. (I'm a heritage preservationist though so I'm biased.)

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Although I'm a sensitive person myself, I think it's scary that books are being rewritten to hide the prejudiced attitudes of people in the past. I think those books should stay as they are but people should teach their children about the prejudiced attitudes of people in the past & these issues should be taught in history. (I'm a heritage preservationist though so I'm biased.)
exactly! I mean seriously. Who the hell are these people that decide to be the gatekeepers of everyone's sensibilities. What is the world coming to??

Horsa

Reactions
exactly! I mean seriously. Who the hell are these people that decide to be the gatekeepers of everyone's sensibilities. What is the world coming to??
I agree. Fantasy is o.k. sometimes but children need to learn about the world & how things came to be the way they are. History happened. Nothing can change that. There are all different interpretations on all different historical events. Things that were acceptable now weren't then & vice versa. Books should be kept as they were so people can read them how they were written. Peoples words shouldn't be changed as that changes the way future generations think about them & makes them out to be someone they're not. If anything, history classes need to be improved to teach children that certain behaviours used to be thought acceptable but now they're not. (From the information you shared on the Americans opinion on Arabic numerals, it sounds like history classes need improving big time in some places.) Other than that, adults need to have access to whatever books they please so they can make their own minds up. If certain books upset them too much, they have the choice to put them down & not read them again. I do, most of the time. (I've had to carry on reading books I didn't like when doing historical research for reports I had to write or when reading a book for book-club at work.)

It looks like the world is going to be a place where most if not all books are dumbed down compared to what they used to be & the same goes for TV programmes, where there are no signs of historical prejudice in books, where the only historical artefacts remaining are those that aren't dedicated to people who behaved in ways acceptable at the time the person lived but are unacceptable now. I could extend my answer to your question which may have been a rhetorical question but I thought I had a good answer which I could have improved upon if going off topic.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Believe all women my a$$. I'm not saying some aren't in the right, but when women can destroy mens lives with no repercussions you get cases like Depp vs Heard. If you lie you must be punished!! And any SJW's who try to argue against this can just fuck off. You're not a SJW anymore, you're a Social Injustice Wanker instead

Last edited:
Reactions: Kieran and tented

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Believe all women my a$$. I'm not saying some aren't in the right, but when women can destroy mens lives with no repercussions you get cases like Depp vs Heard. If you like you must be punished!! And any SJW's who try to argue against this can just fuck off. You're not a SJW anymore, you're a Social Injustice Wanker instead

Good for him - $11m! :clap::clap:

All this Believe All Women BS is a result of feminism gone toxic. Misandrists. To me, the only real feminists today are the TERFs. They’re the only ones defending women. If you want to defend women, then fight back against their erasure from society. But attacking men with senseless slogans and loaded hashtags?

That was always going to bite back. If you really want to fight men, fight the men in dresses who want to wipe women off the map!

Reactions: Federberg

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I must say, it’s very heartening to see prime narcissist Sam Smith getting his bollix kicked royally lately. Even Nick Kyrgios can see through this language fraud.

Aussie tennis bad boy Nick Kyrgios slams music superstar Sam Smith for saying 'fisherthem' instead of 'fisherman': 'This is so cringe bro I just can't'

There’s some comical confusion in the first paragraph, where Smith tells us unnecessary info about his mental IQ:

'After a lifetime of being at war with my gender I’ve decided to embrace myself for who I am, inside and out,' they said in an Instagram post at the time.

‘They’ said? He’s already addressed himself with the singular ‘I’. :rolleyes:

There’s a Pythonesque and totally staged exchange between Ronan Keating and Smith in the article. “Staged,” in the sense that Smith obviously steered the conversation that direction to gain attention and sympathy for himself through the use his meaningless word, “fisherthem.”

Speaking on The One Show with Ronan Keating recently, Smith said he would enjoy being a 'fisherthem'.

Keating asked Smith: 'You're a big fan of fishing?'

'I do love fishing, yes. Yeah, I'd love to be a fisherthem!' Smith replied.

'What, like a fly fisherman?' Keating asked.

'I'd be any type of fisherthem,' Smith politely corrected him.t

From the article, there seem to be some people offended that Smith is more being routinely “misgendered”, despite the fact that he isn’t. I wonder if the backlash against this lunacy is about to turn tidal?

Horsa

Reactions
If only we knew what a woman was, we could have an international day to celebrate them! :lol6:
Lol. I'm a woman. I was born female (according to my birth certificate) & haven't had an operation to remove my female bits. I prefer to be called a lady though because that describes the graceful way I carry myself & how I communicate with others. I have some of the typical traits women were supposed to have & like some but not all of the stereotypical roles of a woman though I'm not good at all the things women are supposed to be good at & I'm good at some of the things women aren't supposed to be good at. Lol.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
1678309636523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: shawnbm and Kieran

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
great speech! The problem with the woke brigade is in their desire to promote minorities, they risk irrevocably causing division and therefore harming those minorities. Have some faith in humanity. Educate people properly. The more educated you are the less likely you are to be prejudiced because you're exposed to different situations. Sadly these folks in their preoccupation are forgetting about the education component

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
The Administrators of this school need to be sacked at the very least, frankly I wouldn't mind them being sent to prison...

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
The Administrators of this school need to be sacked at the very least, frankly I wouldn't mind them being sent to prison...

I know that the more sicko element on the left abhor the term groomer, but what else is this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540