Serious PC thread

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
What the sweet fuck was this to do with white supremacy?? That SJW/BLM activist trotted out full spectrum identity politics. Bad police training people! Bad recruiting!

Reactions: tented

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I love this guys hilarious piss take of these female content creators. It's brilliant! This is clearly a piss take for those who lack humour :D

Reactions: Kieran

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
What the sweet fuck was this to do with white supremacy?? That SJW/BLM activist trotted out full spectrum identity politics. Bad police training people! Bad recruiting!

There's an epidemic of this sprint towards victimhood. Here's another one. This is what woke-tivists do. Constant blaming of 'structures' which leaves individuals free of blame and accountability. Cultural Marxism...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
even AI has been co-opted... :astonished-face: :facepalm:

1675333937139.jpeg

• Angry

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
The stupid people have come for Samuel Beckett.

Irish director’s all-male Beckett play cancelled as only men could audition

So basically, Beckett specified that only men should play the roles, so when a director was auditioning roles, to be performed in The Netherlands, the PC mosquitos buzzed into action.
“I would wholeheartedly say that my life in the past few weeks has become utterly absurd,” said Donegal native Oisín Moyne (24), who had hoped to make his directorial debut with the Samuel Beckett work about the irrationalism of life.

Quite.

“[Beckett] explicitly stated that this play should be performed by five men. Moving forward, times have changed. And that the idea that only men are suitable for this role is outdated and even discriminatory,” university press officer Elies Kouwenhoven said.

“We as a university stand for an open inclusive community where it is not appropriate to exclude others, on any basis.”

Actually, she’s wrong, it’s very natural to exclude people, based on many reasons: lack of ability, wrong height, wrong weight, wrong nationality, wrong ethnicity, they have no arms and the part requires swordplay, they’re blind but they want to pay Sherlock Holmes, they’re 62 years old but the character is a teenager. Wrong gender.

It’s interesting that we luckily have the playwrights preferences for their play but the PC mob decide that it doesn’t matter what Samuel Beckett thinks, any more than it matters what William Shakespeare, or Mozart think, about the artistic medium in which they’re the standard.

Nowadays the standard is modish politics, ticking boxes, and it becomes monotonous for us to be also ticking boxes regarding which art works have been so defaced, we should ignore them…

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

Somehow I missed this one, Piers Morgan, Imarn Ayton and Zuby. You know, the word “activist” is a dirty word with me now. It rates a person lowly for me, as if you said they were a paedophile or a bigot. I shudder when I heard their voices. Imarn Ayton, a BLM activist (shudder) became an animated meme here. She spoke in insubstantial cliches: “internalised racism”, “institutionalised racism”, “white supremacy.”

She had nothing else to offer. Nothing. It was like listening to a brainwashed teenager explaining what happened, to adults. And one of the adults is Piers Morgan! That’s how bad she was. Zuby said a word that was overlooked - “mindreading.” She’s reading the police officers minds and somehow concluding that old Whitey struck again.

But what about this fact, that in interactions between the police and the public in America, by far the most threatened and unsafe party is the police officer. That’s by far. It’s not even close. The police officer faces statistically huge odds that they’d be killed in a violent interaction, compared to anybody else. In fact, compared to all other demographics combined, far as I know.

Next most endangered? White people, given how statistically few violent crimes white people commit compared to the overwhelmingly most prolific violent criminals, which is the black community.

So yes, better training, fewer guns on the street, these will help everybody - but deal with the real causes of violent crime, and support police officers with better training and also with real support, which is appreciation, both financial and moral, and deal seriously with the crime epidemic, instead of blaming a loaded dice view of race…

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Somehow I missed this one, Piers Morgan, Imarn Ayton and Zuby. You know, the word “activist” is a dirty word with me now. It rates a person lowly for me, as if you said they were a paedophile or a bigot. I shudder when I heard their voices. Imarn Ayton, a BLM activist (shudder) became an animated meme here. She spoke in insubstantial cliches: “internalised racism”, “institutionalised racism”, “white supremacy.”

She had nothing else to offer. Nothing. It was like listening to a brainwashed teenager explaining what happened, to adults. And one of the adults is Piers Morgan! That’s how bad she was. Zuby said a word that was overlooked - “mindreading.” She’s reading the police officers minds and somehow concluding that old Whitey struck again.

But what about this fact, that in interactions between the police and the public in America, by far the most threatened and unsafe party is the police officer. That’s by far. It’s not even close. The police officer faces statistically huge odds that they’d be killed in a violent interaction, compared to anybody else. In fact, compared to all other demographics combined, far as I know.

Next most endangered? White people, given how statistically few violent crimes white people commit compared to the overwhelmingly most prolific violent criminals, which is the black community.

So yes, better training, fewer guns on the street, these will help everybody - but deal with the real causes of violent crime, and support police officers with better training and also with real support, which is appreciation, both financial and moral, and deal seriously with the crime epidemic, instead of blaming a loaded dice view of race…
you'll be surprised, but the most at risk group are actually taxi drivers. I kid you not

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
you'll be surprised, but the most at risk group are actually taxi drivers. I kid you not
At risk from the police? Or from criminals? It doesn’t surprise me, but the way, they get treated like shit over here as well..

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^I can't remember. Some woke crap. I get sent so much of it. I just can't remember which one it is

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions

yes I watched that. The bit about the law professor was just sickening. I wish the woke-istas on this forum would justify this. But sadly being questioned would only inflame their own sense of victimhood

tented

Administrator
Reactions
yes I watched that. The bit about the law professor was just sickening. I wish the woke-istas on this forum would justify this. But sadly being questioned would only inflame their own sense of victimhood
That’s the first I’d heard about that professor. In a way, though, what’s more appalling than the woke crowd/students who started this, are the Deans/Administrators who went along with it, instead of defending the professor.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
That’s the first I’d heard about that professor. In a way, though, what’s more appalling than the woke crowd/students who started this, are the Deans/Administrators who went along with it, instead of defending the professor.
I've said it and I'll say it again. Those administrators, the diversity officers... all of them should be SACKED!!!

Reactions: tented and Kieran
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540