Serious PC thread

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
it's sad when scholarship has to give way to woke-ness and fear. History will not think well of that publisher...

1674924718462.png

• Angry
Reactions: Kieran and tented

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Apparently this is from a job application form. Heterosexuals do not exist any longer folks. This is where we are...

1674924796602.jpeg

Reactions: Kieran

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Do you know the source of this?
lol! This was sent to me by a friend on WhatsApp. I sent it around, and your question was the number one response. I've asked for a link. Still waiting. If I get it, I'll put it here

Reactions: tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
lol! This was sent to me by a friend on WhatsApp. I sent it around, and your question was the number one response. I've asked for a link. Still waiting. If I get it, I'll put it here
I suspect it’s a joke. A pretty good one, but a joke nevertheless.

Reactions: Moxie

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Surely this is double standards? What am I missing here?? That university should be sued for sexual discrimination...

1674936094598.png

Reactions: Kieran

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The classic 1941 film “The Philadelphia Story”Katharine Hepburn asks Jimmy Stewart if she was so unattractive after he leaves her when they both had gotten drunk the night before:

His response :
“And There are rules about that…”

1674942587186.gif

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
The classic 1941 film “The Philadelphia Story”Katharine Hepburn asks Jimmy Stewart if she was so unattractive after he leaves her when they both had gotten drunk the night before:

His response :
“And There are rules about that…”

View attachment 7694
As you said... 1941. So are we saying that in 2023 women are still to be infatilised?

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
As you said... 1941. So are we saying that in 2023 women are still to be infatilised?
??
"infantilized" now whose taking PC ?

Didn't think my post necessarily was attacking or contradicting yours. I just was remembering what my parents taught me, "when you date women, you will probably be physically stronger than most of them, so if you are both drunk, you have neither an excuse not a get out of a jail card if things get out of hand.."

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
??
"infantilized" now whose taking PC ?

Didn't think my post necessarily was attacking or contradicting yours. I just was remembering what my parents taught me, "when you date women, you will probably be physically stronger than most of them, so if you are both drunk, you have neither an excuse not a get out of a jail card if things get out of hand.."
I simply asked a question. Please don’t get emotional. If alcohol impairs the woman’s decision making doesn’t it also impair the man’s? Are the genders equally capable of decision making or not. I genuinely don’t understand what the point of all this equality is, if one side is not held equally accountable

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I simply asked a question. Please don’t get emotional. If alcohol impairs the woman’s decision making doesn’t it also impair the man’s? Are the genders equally capable of decision making or not. I genuinely don’t understand what the point of all this equality is, if one side is not held equally accountable
I didn't think he was getting "emotional." Aren't you one of the guys around here that insists on the difference between men and women? Size and ability to tolerate alcohol could be two of those things. What's wrong with a "gentlemanly" rule-of-thumb about having sex with women who are drunk? It doesn't mean that women can't have a rule of their own about deciding to have sex with someone while impaired. It's just that each person can set their own guidelines without necessarily "infantilizing" the other.

Reactions: Jelenafan

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I didn't think he was getting "emotional." Aren't you one of the guys around here that insists on the difference between men and women? Size and ability to tolerate alcohol could be two of those things. What's wrong with a "gentlemanly" rule-of-thumb about having sex with women who are drunk? It doesn't mean that women can't have a rule of their own about deciding to have sex with someone while impaired. It's just that each person can set their own guidelines without necessarily "infantilizing" the other.
Well of course you would! :)

So you’re talking about conditional equality then? Let’s play out the absurdity of your contribution. What if the woman is bigger and stronger than the man? At what point does she own her decisions? It appears that between the three of us I’m the only one who actually believes in equality. You appear to want it when it suits you, and seem happy to reject it and play damsel in distress when it doesn’t. That’s pure BS…

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh! And one more. What happens if the man is drunk and the woman is sober, but the woman sleeps with him, and then the man decides he didn’t give his consent in the morning?

What happens then??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540