Serious PC thread

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
1B741AD1-57F1-4B0E-9FDE-4D69B24BB666.png

See, there’s a predicament here. If you agree with the premises and terminology of modern innovative gender ideologies, then you’ve placed yourself in a predicament. Because if you believe that a man who claims to be a woman (a claim that’s always made without proof, since there can be no proof) actually is a woman, then unfortunately you have no moral basis for excluding this man from participating in women’s sports - or being held in a woman’s prison. You’ve already agreed that he’s a woman! Where else should a “woman” prisoner be, but in a woman’s prison?! And so when radical governments formalise this lie in law, male rapists have a very low bar to jump in order to serve their time with women.

I personally think that any politician who can’t answer the simple question - “What is a woman?” - by saying “a woman is an adult biological female”, is not fit for office. They ought to be made to explain themselves. Show them a photo of fifty hairy men and ask them to point at the woman in the photo. The people who won’t defend women are not fit to defend anyone, and nowadays the parties of the left are not defending women.

They’re acting against women’s best interests. They’re championing men over women, and therefore they’re not fit for office…

Reactions: Federberg

tented

Administrator
Reactions
View attachment 7701

See, there’s a predicament here. If you agree with the premises and terminology of modern innovative gender ideologies, then you’ve placed yourself in a predicament. Because if you believe that a man who claims to be a woman (a claim that’s always made without proof, since there can be no proof) actually is a woman, then unfortunately you have no moral basis for excluding this man from participating in women’s sports - or being held in a woman’s prison. You’ve already agreed that he’s a woman! Where else should a “woman” prisoner be, but in a woman’s prison?! And so when radical governments formalise this lie in law, male rapists have a very low bar to jump in order to serve their time with women.

I personally think that any politician who can’t answer the simple question - “What is a woman?” - by saying “a woman is an adult biological female”, is not fit for office. They ought to be made to explain themselves. Show them a photo of fifty hairy men and ask them to point at the woman in the photo. The people who won’t defend women are not fit to defend anyone, and nowadays the parties of the left are not defending women.

They’re acting against women’s best interests. They’re championing men over women, and therefore they’re not fit for office…
One (potential) exception: a man who has undergone surgery to look like a woman, i.e., had his genitals removed, has breasts (implants or hormone-induced), etc. Would they be put in a men‘s or women’s prison?

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
One (potential) exception: a man who has undergone surgery to look like a woman, i.e., had his genitals removed, has breasts (implants or hormone-induced), etc. Would they be put in a men‘s or women’s prison?
They’re still a man but might be in danger in a men’s prison. I don’t know where they should be, in truth. Perhaps a separate wing for people who have undergone these procedures?

tented

Administrator
Reactions
They’re still a man but might be in danger in a men’s prison. I don’t know where they should be, in truth. Perhaps a separate wing for people who have undergone these procedures?
I don’t think anyone would build or assign a separate wing for them, so I would put them in the women’s prison because I agree they would be in danger with a group of men.

Reactions: Moxie and Kieran

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I don’t think anyone would build or assign a separate wing for them, so I would put them in the women’s prison because I agree they would be in danger with a group of men.
why not a mental asylum?

• Haha
Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
why not a mental asylum?
I just wonder in the legal system is there any legal way of looking at them as men - who have neutered themselves! All the legal systems in the west seem to have been hacked by activists. We need strong leaders, not cowards who buckle to under pressure, like teenagers facing peer pressure from their screechy classmates…

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I just wonder in the legal system is there any legal way of looking at them as men - who have neutered themselves! All the legal systems in the west seem to have been hacked by activists. We need strong leaders, not cowards who buckle to under pressure, like teenagers facing peer pressure from their screechy classmates…
I can't answer that question. But you did make me think... what if rapists are actually forcibly transitioned to become trans-women. Lop off their junk, and give them vaginas and tits instead? Sounds like justice to me. Let them live as the people they preyed on in the past. Perhaps give them a stint in a mens prison for a while after that. They can get the full treatment. Learn what it feels like to be assaulted. The violent, serial ones at least. Just a thought...

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I can't answer that question. But you did make me think... what if rapists are actually forcibly transitioned to become trans-women. Lop off their junk, and give them vaginas and tits instead? Sounds like justice to me. Let them live as the people they preyed on in the past. Perhaps give them a stint in a mens prison for a while after that. They can get the full treatment. Learn what it feels like to be assaulted. The violent, serial ones at least. Just a thought...
That would be a solution. “Just how far you gonna go, to prove you’re now a woman? Women don’t have balls - so have you got the balls to get the snip and join them?”

It’s a good point because otherwise we accept a world where “woman” is just an abstract idea, with no objective reality - which I think is the real objective of the radicals and revolutionaries who push these “You speak your truth” kind of empty head phrases. That truth will eventually become obsolete, it’ll be like ordering a drink - whatever you’re having yourself! They try to tear down the walls of objective reality, and drive everybody nuts, basically. In a world without truth, how can there ever be justice?

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Here’s the common racism of the left, bigots openly showing their hand. There is a “philosophy” (he says kindly) that states that black people can’t be racist, that only people who have power can be racist, and so from this faulty (Marxist) premise they draw the inevitably faulty (racist) conclusion that only white people can be racist, natch.

This is happening in Canada, unsurprisingly.

E7CA25AD-B9F3-4083-BE2A-23ABB9DB97CB.jpeg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Here’s the common racism of the left, bigots openly showing their hand. There is a “philosophy” (he says kindly) that states that black people can’t be racist, that only people who have power can be racist, and so from this faulty (Marxist) premise they draw the inevitably faulty (racist) conclusion that only white people can be racist, natch.

This is happening in Canada, unsurprisingly.

View attachment 7703
the idea that minorities can't be racist, or women can't be misandrist or any other reversal of so called power structures is one of the most idiotic and frustrating misconceptions of the left. Hate is hate. If you enable one form, you are implicitly legitimising the one you seek to defeat. Why is this so difficult for the dumb-asses to understand??

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the idea that minorities can't be racist, or women can't be misandrist or any other reversal of so called power structures is one of the most idiotic and frustrating misconceptions of the left. Hate is hate. If you enable one form, you are implicitly legitimising the one you seek to defeat. Why is this so difficult for the dumb-asses to understand??
That’s it. You can’t do away with discrimination by practicing discrimination, and nor can you do away with racism or misogyny by being racist and misandrist. I wonder if they end up in these intellectual dead-ends because they think they’re being well-meaning? The false form of compassion that infects some of the left, like woodworm? Somehow I suspect it’s less benevolent than this, more radical and designed to destabilise…

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
That’s it. You can’t do away with discrimination by practicing discrimination, and nor can you do away with racism or misogyny by being racist and misandrist. I wonder if they end up in these intellectual dead-ends because they think they’re being well-meaning? The false form of compassion that infects some of the left, like woodworm? Somehow I suspect it’s less benevolent than this, more radical and designed to destabilise…
the current narrative, which I think feminists are primarily responsible for, is of the patriarchy and toxic masculinity. For some bizarre reason, those who oppose, or I should say, simply disagree with these intellectual theories have been in retreat for decades. When I say that we live in a feminised world I'm being very serious. In a more masculine world, conflict resolution tends to be more direct, and even occasionally violent. I'm not advocating for a return to that. We can be better!

But now we see it in social media. We see what the feminine method results in. While males resolve conflict at the extremes with violence, females resolve conflict at the extremes with social destruction and ostracism. We see cancel culture holding sway in society. You can't get more feminised than this. There are those who will look at what I'm saying here as anti-woman. That's as pathetic and childish a conclusion as accusing someone of being racist for pointing out that so called affirmative action is stupid and self-defeating. Neither sex is better than the other. There's something deeply disturbing when talking to some women these days about gender dynamics where they seem to believe that men are inherently bad. Believe all women... what a crock of truly toxic vapidity.

Another part of the feminist doctrine seems to advocate for feelings over facts. Most of the top universities in the West are intellectual wastelands. Where child molesters like Foucault are given intellectual currency, and this abomination of a trans-gender ideology have taken root. Anti-science. Giving primacy to feelings and emotions over truth. It seems to me these new wave feminists, recognising the biological imperative that drives the roles within the nuclear family are purposefully trying to deconstruct and destroy all social norms. And they know this will result in complete social and population collapse. My only question is why are even conservative governments in Europe allowing this to happen?

All this shite has to stop. Women, given the opportunity, are just as capable of evil as men. It's a different type of evil, but it's evil none the less. I pray we get a politician with the courage and charisma to confront and destroy this movement before it's truly too late!

Reactions: shawnbm and Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
the current narrative, which I think feminists are primarily responsible for, is of the patriarchy and toxic masculinity. For some bizarre reason, those who oppose, or I should say, simply disagree with these intellectual theories have been in retreat for decades. When I say that we live in a feminised world I'm being very serious. In a more masculine world, conflict resolution tends to be more direct, and even occasionally violent. I'm not advocating for a return to that. We can be better!

But now we see it in social media. We see what the feminine method results in. While males resolve conflict at the extremes with violence, females resolve conflict at the extremes with social destruction and ostracism. We see cancel culture holding sway in society. You can't get more feminised than this. There are those who will look at what I'm saying here as anti-woman. That's as pathetic and childish a conclusion as accusing someone of being racist for pointing out that so called affirmative action is stupid and self-defeating. Neither sex is better than the other. There's something deeply disturbing when talking to some women these days about gender dynamics where they seem to believe that men are inherently bad. Believe all women... what a crock of truly toxic vapidity.

Another part of the feminist doctrine seems to advocate for feelings over facts. Most of the top universities in the West are intellectual wastelands. Where child molesters like Foucault are given intellectual currency, and this abomination of a trans-gender ideology have taken root. Anti-science. Giving primacy to feelings and emotions over truth. It seems to me these new wave feminists, recognising the biological imperative that drives the roles within the nuclear family are purposefully trying to deconstruct and destroy all social norms. And they know this will result in complete social and population collapse. My only question is why are even conservative governments in Europe allowing this to happen?

All this shite has to stop. Women, given the opportunity, are just as capable of evil as men. It's a different type of evil, but it's evil none the less. I pray we get a politician with the courage and charisma to confront and destroy this movement before it's truly too late!
Excellent points, especially the failure of conservatives to stop this. It’s a complete lack of leadership. Fear of looking bad, in the face of lunacy. This is an opportunity for good conservatives and liberals to restore order and sanity, and neither seem to have the stomach for it, leaving the playing field open to radicals on both wings. Radicals of either side are disastrous, but the far left radicals have won the culture war, and they’re the ones doing the most damage, and creating the most destructive changes to society…

Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
It's fucking tragic that Dinesh D'Souza is the one who needs to actually speak truth to these morons. The guy is an absolute hack, but he's right! If you don't know read up about the black shirts in Italy and the brown shirts in Nazi Germany :face-with-tears-of-joy::facepalm:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
You just never know where the nonsense is going to erupt:

Race storm erupts after Andrea Riseborough’s best actress Oscar nomination

At first, people were whining about her nomination because she’s in a small movie and she’s accused of campaigning for it, or something. But no, it gets worse. All the shady stuff that goes on behind the scenes to garner Oscar nominations gets a mention, but then the race hustlers get involved.
Following the Oscars nominations announcement last Tuesday, Till director Chinonye Chukwu denounced the film industry for “upholding whiteness and perpetuating an unabashed misogyny towards Black women”, and in a lengthy comment piece in the LA Times film critic Robert Daniels wrote: “Although it’s easy to point a finger at Riseborough for taking a slot from Black women, broken systems persist when we focus our ire on individuals … what does it say that the Black women who did everything the institution asks of them – luxury dinners, private Academy screenings, meet-and-greets, splashy television spots and magazine profiles – are ignored when someone who did everything outside of the system is rewarded?”

So we hear about ‘upholding whiteness’ - a modern racist term - and ‘unabashed misogyny towards Black women.’ Capitalise the letter B in black to emphasise…whatever.

But how is it that a woman gets an Oscar nomination and that somehow is misogynist?

Only in America…:facepalm:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
You just never know where the nonsense is going to erupt:

Race storm erupts after Andrea Riseborough’s best actress Oscar nomination

At first, people were whining about her nomination because she’s in a small movie and she’s accused of campaigning for it, or something. But no, it gets worse. All the shady stuff that goes on behind the scenes to garner Oscar nominations gets a mention, but then the race hustlers get involved.

So we hear about ‘upholding whiteness’ - a modern racist term - and ‘unabashed misogyny towards Black women.’ Capitalise the letter B in black to emphasise…whatever.

But how is it that a woman gets an Oscar nomination and that somehow is misogynist?

Only in America…:facepalm:
it's not just America mate. It's in the English speaking part of the West. If you don't do something that pleases one of these identity group then you're racist, misogynist, trans-phobic. Whatever form of bigotry they want accuse you of. At certain point, it doesn't seem like the quality of the product is relevant anymore. I stopped believing in the Oscars in the 80s, when Jodie Foster won it for The Accused, when Glenn Close's performance in Dangerous Liaisons was clearly superior. It became obvious at that point that it wasn't about the performance if the movie had a political message to tell. Don't these people understand that when you get to the point where people are afraid not to nominate your art, even if it's trash, the prize itself becomes trash?

It's like a snake eating its own tail. I firmly believe a cultural moment happen eventually where there will be a backlash. It's madness

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
it's not just America mate. It's in the English speaking part of the West. If you don't do something that pleases one of these identity group then you're racist, misogynist, trans-phobic. Whatever form of bigotry they want accuse you of. At certain point, it doesn't seem like the quality of the product is relevant anymore. I stopped believing in the Oscars in the 80s, when Jodie Foster won it for The Accused, when Glenn Close's performance in Dangerous Liaisons was clearly superior. It became obvious at that point that it wasn't about the performance if the movie had a political message to tell. Don't these people understand that when you get to the point where people are afraid not to nominate your art, even if it's trash, the prize itself becomes trash?

It's like a snake eating its own tail. I firmly believe a cultural moment happen eventually where there will be a backlash. It's madness
That’s unfortunately all true, including hopefully the backlash. What will these race hustlers have to say when they finally define “whiteness” and then people of “whiteness” decide start to ask them questions about “blackness”, using the same criteria?

We’re heading back to the darkest ages of judging people according to the colour of their skin, and it’s black people generating it. Small b, by the way. I dunno why it always gets capitalised…

Reactions: TheSicilian

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
These two lads are a treasure. I’m putting this here because it’s an interesting discussion about the difference between how British and American blacks view race. They were in Cambridge for a conference on race, hosted and organised by my own personal pal, Inaya Folarin Imam, who they mention. She’s a wonderfully bright and clued in person, and I’d hoped to attend this but it came around too quick for me.

Reactions: shawnbm

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That’s unfortunately all true, including hopefully the backlash. What will these race hustlers have to say when they finally define “whiteness” and then people of “whiteness” decide start to ask them questions about “blackness”, using the same criteria?

We’re heading back to the darkest ages of judging people according to the colour of their skin, and it’s black people generating it. Small b, by the way. I dunno why it always gets capitalised…

It's not black people generating it - in the main, it's a fairly small but extremely powerful (mainly) white oligarch class using ancient divide and conquer tactics to cause chaos and confusion while they sew up ownership of all the world's assets, and implement the final stages of their one world government dream. Sure, there are grifters in all movements - but they're basically put in place.

We might think we're heading into an Orwellian world - but it's really Huxley's predictions that are closer to the grain. Everybody was too entertained by trivial crap to examine all the legislation being passed, join dots and figure out where some of these things were taking us.

As the Romans said "give them bread and circuses"... As an example, people will spend hour upon hour of their lives watching sports and fictional Hollywood boxsets but can't hold their attention span long enough to watch or research anything meaningful to non-fictional life. That's all by design too - think TikTok and Twitter especially - the current generation can barely watch something that doesn't give them a dopamine hit in the first 30 seconds... and it's not even their fault - they were born into it.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
It's not black people generating it - in the main, it's a fairly small but extremely powerful (mainly) white oligarch class using ancient divide and conquer tactics to cause chaos and confusion while they sew up ownership of all the world's assets, and implement the final stages of their one world government dream. Sure, there are grifters in all movements - but they're basically put in place.

We might think we're heading into an Orwellian world - but it's really Huxley's predictions that are closer to the grain. Everybody was too entertained by trivial crap to examine all the legislation being passed, join dots and figure out where some of these things were taking us.

As the Romans said "give them bread and circuses"... As an example, people will spend hour upon hour of their lives watching sports and fictional Hollywood boxsets but can't hold their attention span long enough to watch or research anything meaningful to non-fictional life. That's all by design too - think TikTok and Twitter especially - the current generation can barely watch something that doesn't give them a dopamine hit in the first 30 seconds... and it's not even their fault - they were born into it.
There is that old Malcolm X warning to black people - Beware the white liberal! I remember watching a viral clip of Sam Harris on the Bill Maher show where they’re talking about Islam with Ben Affleck. Well, they were talking, and Ben was screaming. He thought everything they said was racist, naturally. It’s really a good video to show anybody who thinks Hollywood leftists have anything to say that’s worth hearing.

But anyway, during the segment Sam Harris says that Islam “Is the motherlode of bad ideas.” I’d suggest that it has now been replaced at the table by America. America and American liberals are the motherlode of bad ideas. They’re creating a dire, untruthful, illogical and unfair system, that’s designed to bring down the west. Simply put, that’s it. I agree with you that there maybe even more powerful people than deranged, dishonest, ahistorical, anti science leftists, who are pulling their strings, but really, these people don’t need help to be wrong.

Here’s Ben Affleck going crazy, for any who haven’t seen it. It’s cringe but it’ll kill a few a minutes. Ironically, Sam Harris has now joined the ranks of the deranged..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540