Serious PC thread

tented

Administrator
Reactions
This will make folks laugh. This week Aberdeen University put a trigger warning on Peter Pan, saying that it's emotionally challenging. And listed in a list of books that adults may need support for. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? :astonished-face: :facepalm: :face-with-symbols-on-mouth::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Do the people who need trigger warnings get triggered when there’s a trigger warning?

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
So insidious..,

1673968679089.jpeg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
For the woke-ista's who can't seem to process why ordinary folk are outraged about what's going on at present, I give you George Orwell...

Orwell argues that just as thought corrupts language, language can corrupt thought...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I guess I've known this for years, but it still shocks me how un-free the UK is. It's starker with comparison's with so called autocracies. Liberalism is illiberal and woke-ism denies the possibility of personal growth...

• Angry
Reactions: tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I guess I've known this for years, but it still shocks me how un-free the UK is. It's starker with comparison's with so called autocracies. Liberalism is illiberal and woke-ism denies the possibility of personal growth...

“I was telling a friend from Saudi Arabia, and even she couldn’t believe it.” — that pretty much sums it up. This is frightening.

• Angry
Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I love her! Go Kellie-Jay!

I don't give a flying fuck, how you feel. You're not a fucking woman. At least the trans-woman here accepts she has gender dysphoria. That's a good first step!

Reactions: Kieran

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I love her! Go Kellie-Jay!

I don't give a flying fuck, how you feel. You're not a fucking woman. At least the trans-woman here accepts she has gender dysphoria. That's a good first step!

I'm sorry, that sort of stuff no longer belongs on the leaderboard in the Oppression Olympics.

The narrative has now moved on to period poverty.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm sorry, that sort of stuff no longer belongs on the leaderboard in the Oppression Olympics.

The narrative has now moved on to period poverty.

Oppression Olympics. I like that...

This woke-ism is a new religion. They weaponise our empathy, and it's taking a while, but we'll have to adjust and overcome that. This is clearly a result of feminism. The Pandora's box was opened because of that. That urge to be... nice. To care about another person's feelings, to nurture and support them. We never realised it could be used so destructively against us. We need to have an answer. Our mantra should be something like this...

Fuck your feelings. Your feelings aren't facts. You don't get to define truth!

Reactions: Kieran and mrzz

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
If what they say about the NHL’s hiring criteria we must be close to rock bottom. How can a serious organisation do this??

• Angry
Reactions: TheSicilian

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I should have added that you can see the criteria if you go down the comments

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This is what lack of truth and accountability does. This is what you do when all you care about is protecting feelings..

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
And here's the logical next step. Let's see what the enabling morons have to say about this. I honestly believe this phase will. be what provokes the backlash and we can get back to normalcy...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Lol! A male police officer who decides he wants to identify as a woman, sued the police force so that he would be permitted to intimately search woman. Make it make sense! The dude is just a pervert.

Reactions: Kieran
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540