C3276E56-A4E6-4AC6-BD7B-786B79333D6C.jpeg

Be careful what you wish for! :clap::clap::clap:

• Haha
Reactions: Federberg

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Not me coz we do it old school :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Just in the interests of fairness - and because I’m waiting for the kettle to boil - I listened to an opposing view from the same debate. Interestingly, she mirrored @Moxie ‘s view of Woke, by reciting its origins, then she goes further and skims through history, misappropriating famous people to her team, and she seems unaware that all the progress we need has actually been made, and that it’s time to stop fighting.

It made me wonder if the “injustice” these people see is really only that there are people who disagree with them.

She naturally never mentioned the excesses of woke, the intolerance, the authoritarianism, the bigotry, and violence, etc. She’s oblivious to all that, perhaps because she’s from the radical left and therefore she thinks it’s all “mostly peaceful”, and when it isn’t peaceful, then it’s a work in progress that they’ll get right eventually - and if they don’t get it right (or even want to get it right), then it doesn’t matter because the cause is just and history is on their side, so suck it up, bigot, you earned it!

Reactions: tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Just in the interests of fairness - and because I’m waiting for the kettle to boil - I listened to an opposing view from the same debate. Interestingly, she mirrored @Moxie ‘s view of Woke, by reciting its origins, then she goes further and skims through history, misappropriating famous people to her team, and she seems unaware that all the progress we need has actually been made, and that it’s time to stop fighting.

It made me wonder if the “injustice” these people see is really only that there are people who disagree with them.

She naturally never mentioned the excesses of woke, the intolerance, the authoritarianism, the bigotry, and violence, etc. She’s oblivious to all that, perhaps because she’s from the radical left and therefore she thinks it’s all “mostly peaceful”, and when it isn’t peaceful, then it’s a work in progress that they’ll get right eventually - and if they don’t get it right (or even want to get it right), then it doesn’t matter because the cause is just and history is on their side, so suck it up, bigot, you earned it!

I had never heard of her, so I googled her. She’s a proponent for asexuality, who went to an all-girls school in order to avoid discussions of sexual intercourse. Of course, this is all obvious when you look at her.
87070CB4-C57D-4806-96FD-33D1948BF381.jpeg
9C94FF3A-2C09-45CB-BB62-351B356C7A0F.jpeg
C9289D3B-11E9-45D0-935A-A5F8C3D41342.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Kieran

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I had never heard of her, so I googled her. She’s a proponent for asexuality, who went to an all-girls school in order to avoid discussions of sexual intercourse. Of course, this is all obvious when you look at her.
View attachment 7473View attachment 7474View attachment 7475
I'm really. confused. How is she not sexualising herself in these pictures? I have a feeling this is part of this new thing with young. women where they derive their sexual pleasure from 'likes' and interest. Rather than the more banal priapic type. She's lying to herself...

Reactions: Kieran and tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I'm really. confused. How is she not sexualising herself in these pictures? I have a feeling this is part of this new thing with young. women where they derive their sexual pleasure from 'likes' and interest. Rather than the more banal priapic type. She's lying to herself...
Exactly. That’s why I included the pics. It’s the “don’t sexualize me, even though I’m covering only 20% of my body!”

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Exactly. That’s why I included the pics. It’s the “don’t sexualize me, even though I’m covering only 20% of my body!”
Good points. “You can look - but it’s violence and rape!”

Reactions: tented

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
this modern era of women really confuse me. This is just wrong!! They don't understand biology. They want to act like whores, excite men sexually but complain when they get a sexual reaction. What is going on in the education system. And why is this form of toxic femininity allowed to be in the ascendancy. It's bonkers. I get that the feminists are happy with this but why is the left ok with this? It's utter bullshit. No common sense whatsoever

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
WTF is up with Scotland these days? It‘s getting weirder and weirder every day, it seems.
Mental sickness - in the ruling class. It’s now officially okay to sexualise little children. There’ll be hell to pay for this!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
it's beyond belief! This is why the paedo narrative is starting to gain strength. If children are allowed to make life changing decisions for themselves it's inevitable that at some point these same a-holes will claim that children are sexual beings.

But the same people will claim that a grown woman can be illegally persuaded to have sex. Make it make sense! A baby can decide their own gender against biology, but a 20yr old woman doesn't know her own mind about a sexual encounter:facepalm: Only when you accept that feelings are more important than facts can any of this tie together. That's what you get from feminised thinking. Absolute catastrophe for society

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
This is why I asked for any good reason why anyone should vote for candidates on the left. This is a society changing experiment in gender construction, which is brought to us by the radical left - who hate the west - and aided by cowardly liberals who condone and support this irrationality. Dylan Mulraney, a degenerate parody of woman, was wined and dined at the White House by Biden, who nodded his head to everything, like a bewildered puppet. They’re terrified to say no. They’re even terrified to say what a woman is. How can they be trusted with any questions that science had already answered? How can they be trusted with anything, if they’re so easily cowed?

So called feminists too. The only genuine feminists left are the heroic TERFs who get abused for defending women. They stand as a modern example of a noble tradition…

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Here’s an article that gives hope that the adults in the room are fighting back.

NHS U-turns on transgender plans for maternity care after midwives revolt

The scheme was underpinned by taxpayer-funded research by the LGBT Foundation, a charity which ran a session last year on “LGBTQ+ sex toy delights” and called for nephews and nieces to be replaced with the gender-neutral term “niblings”….

It also outlined how the LGBT Foundation’s “bogus” trans maternity report, based on its 121-person sample of trans patients, was “not peer reviewed and contains significant flaws in its methodology and analysis” as well as no research on the medical needs of such people or the impact of any changes on female patients.

NHS England confirmed that the decision to shelve the training was made on Jan 11. A spokesman said: “The NHS has already paused this programme while we look into its scope so that it is based on the latest evidence.”

Fears of activist agendas were heightened by Ms Streeter who blocked multiple gender-critical campaigners on Twitter, including signatories of the letter.

NHS England is now facing further questions over why the LGBT Foundation was handed taxpayer cash to produce the report, and why staff time was spent planning extensive training which may never be rolled out.

The LGBT Foundation, which has received hundreds of thousands of pounds of taxpayer cash in recent years, drew up a pronouns guide in October which claimed “it is impossible to know someone’s pronouns based on how they look” and listed “Xe/Xem”, “Dey/Dem” and “Fae/Faer” pronouns alongside “he” and “she”.

The charity also ran a workshop titled “the sex tapes - sex toy delights” in May last year, with tips on how to “utilise toys to explore and express your identity”.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I always thought it was the right wing that would impose censorship and force people to conform to their ideologies. We all have a natural bias given history, specifically Hitler and the Nazi party in Germany. But it's becoming increasingly evident, whether you look at Canada, Scotland and Brazil. The threat is actually coming from the left! You would think the SJW's would be on side of freedom, but that's clearly naive thinking. They want freedom, if... AND ONLY IF... you agree with them:astonished-face:

I refer to my liberal friends, to this speech from a fictional liberal American President. Perhaps you folks should listen to this every day... You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil...

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I always thought it was the right wing that would impose censorship and force people to conform to their ideologies. We all have a natural bias given history, specifically Hitler and the Nazi party in Germany. But it's becoming increasingly evident, whether you look at Canada, Scotland and Brazil. The threat is actually coming from the left! You would think the SJW's would be on side of freedom, but that's clearly naive thinking. They want freedom, if... AND ONLY IF... you agree with them:astonished-face:

I refer to my liberal friends, to this speech from a fictional liberal American President. Perhaps you folks should listen to this every day... You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil...

The Soviet Union was as bad as Hitler. Both of them were terrible, but the Soviet Union and the communists in China are examples of an authoritarian left that brooks no argument. I think nowadays, because the left is culturally in the ascendant, we’ve allowed them to frame all right wingers as basically nazi-adjacent, whereas the worst of the left are framed as having the right idea but maybe they’re a work progress. You’ll notice how describing a person as “right wing” is a gaslight of sorts, to make it seem like they’re the bad ones, but at the same time we have people openly bragging that they’re communists.

More sensible politics is issues based, and neither left nor right, in my opinion. Both wings have been hacked, and lost the appetite to collaborate with each other, based on good ideas - from either side…

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions

very interesting stuff. He makes a good point that most of the folks trying to cancel folks for homophobia aren't even gay themselves. Just fucking SJW's trying to control thought and language. I simply cannot wait for the backlash to tell these SJW to just fuck off!!

Reactions: Kieran and tented

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This will make folks laugh. This week Aberdeen University put a trigger warning on Peter Pan, saying that it's emotionally challenging. And listed in a list of books that adults may need support for. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? :astonished-face: :facepalm: :face-with-symbols-on-mouth::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540