Serious PC thread

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Scottish Police now rebranding Paedos as "Minor Attracted People".

"A Tsunami of Change" - Klaus Schwab. aka The spiritual war on mankind.
this is absolutely fucking terrifying. I can't wait to hear the rationalisation from progressives. In 20yrs they'll be calling the rest of us weirdos for not wanting to shag poodles

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Furthermore whoever introduced that language amongst the Scottish police force should be SACKED!!! :face-with-symbols-on-mouth:

Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Furthermore whoever introduced that language amongst the Scottish police force should be SACKED!!! :face-with-symbols-on-mouth:
Scotland is kinda like Canada now, a complete moral wasteland, led by “progressives” with the intelligence of a gnat…

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Scotland is kinda like Canada now, a complete moral wasteland, led by “progressives” with the intelligence of a gnat…
A joke alright. Trudeau is a disgrace and same with Jacinda Ardern and her shit eating grin. Scum.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
don't really know what to think about this. When I first heard about it, I thought bad things about Dana. But now I see that his wife slapped him first. I'm not condoning his slap, but I'm getting fkg tired of people being ok with women assaulting men but they get their knickers in a twist when there's a physical response. Either we have gender equality - then this is ok - or we don't

tented

Administrator
Reactions
don't really know what to think about this. When I first heard about it, I thought bad things about Dana. But now I see that his wife slapped him first. I'm not condoning his slap, but I'm getting fkg tired of people being ok with women assaulting men but they get their knickers in a twist when there's a physical response. Either we have gender equality - then this is ok - or we don't

I just watched the video and I agree with you: she clearly slapped him first, and it’s unfair to think women can get away with slapping men (as has always been the case), and men have to stand there and take it.

Reactions: TheSicilian

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This is my fundamental problem with the Left. They are trying to legislate and control human behaviour. They never think about the consequences. It's terrifying. Dissent is essential to human progress. What on earth are they thinking??

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
This is my fundamental problem with the Left. They are trying to legislate and control human behaviour. They never think about the consequences. It's terrifying. Dissent is essential to human progress. What on earth are they thinking??

It’s hard actually to think of any reason to vote for the left, now that they’re in full authoritarian cry. They’ve won the culture war, but they haven’t stopped fighting, and so I think the goal now is the destruction of everything, through mindless, anti-science, and discriminatory laws, prohibitions and practices…

tented

Administrator
Reactions

Beginning around 8:30, Maher nails it in terms of “woke” vs. “liberal”. (The rest of the video is worth watching, but the relevant segment is the first few minutes after 8:30.)

I’ve said this before, I think, but I don’t consider the woke group to be part of the Left either. They began there, but over the past few years have migrated so far left, they circled round and became a form of authoritarianism.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This is happening folks. The push for normalisation. Can any progressives give their opinions on this? Please no one attack them. I just want to understand...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Someone was telling me that they recently heard of a case of a man who chose to identify as a mother in order to win a custody case. Think it happened somewhere in South America. If anyone has a link, I would be highly interested. I won't lie, I burst out laughing. Good to see fella's starting to game the system. This is what comes of feminised 'logic'

• Haha
Reactions: Kieran

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Someone was telling me that they recently heard of a case of a man who chose to identify as a mother in order to win a custody case. Think it happened somewhere in South America. If anyone has a link, I would be highly interested. I won't lie, I burst out laughing. Good to see fella's starting to game the system. This is what comes of feminised 'logic'
This looks like the ticket.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
This is happening folks. The push for normalisation. Can any progressives give their opinions on this? Please no one attack them. I just want to understand...

While I agree with your "push for normalisation" round up, following up the links you can find a bit more context. Bottom line is the CNN article draws the line between a pedophile and a child molester -- and this is an objective fact, there is a giant difference between having the impulses and committing the act. Ultra bat shit crazy self entitled liberals can debate the term pedophile. You cannot bullshit around the term "child molester". There is no context, no nuances. It is someone that molests a child, period. So, every time some son of a camel comes with "minor attracted person" shit, people should come back with "child molester". It is fact, not judgement.

This distinction is, or at least could be, important for the real world because if society finds a way to prevent people that have the urge from actually molesting a child, wow, that would be fantastic. A beautiful "gol" to team civilization. This is a difficult, delicate topic that would request a lot of lucidity and intelligence from people to deal with it. In other words, my hopes that this will ever be decently tackled are exactly zero. But it is definitely a valid point to discuss.

But there is a catch, that the very few well intended and intelligent self entitled liberals out there always miss. Such debate gives a perfect excuse to an ordinary pervert to tell a sad story and hide behind it. AND THIS PEOPLE EXIST IN HUGE NUMBERS.

I remember like it was yesterday one conversation I had when I was around 16 or 17 years old:

I was sitting in a bar, two or three friends of mine there, my age. Also two older guys, it felt like they were fifty at the time, to my teenage eyes, but now I would say they were around thirty at most. The big black beards made an impression on me. Then a beautiful very young girl passes us by. She was beautiful, yes, but her beauty was still quite a childish beauty: she was probably around twelve years old, body still developing. That "child" appearance was still there, mixed with the teenager aspects, but undeniably there. Not a single soul in the universe would fail to acknowledge that she was still a child. I only properly noticed her, in fact, after the following:

One of the older guys says (and I will be literal, sensible people please jump the next paragraph):

-- I would love to lick that little pussy. (Portuguese word was "bucetinha", which sounds way worst than little pussy, but I don´t know an English word for it).

Then he made a sucking sound with his lips and tongue. I was looking straight into his face. The guy meant that. He meant *precisely* that.

Everyone, including the other older guy, stood in shock, and in silence. After, say, some five seconds, the guy says "yeah, I like it, I won't deny. C'mon, you like it too".

If that guy ever molested a child (what, to be fair, is something I don´t know, and may well have never happened), I guarantee you: he deserves no pity, he is the very definition of a pervert who puts his own pleasure way above whatever harm he can do to others. And this guy, *exactly* this guy, would very happily use the "it is stronger than me" defense.

So, all in all, at this point in time this is simply not a productive discussion. Unless you find a very intelligent way to tackle it (not found yet), if you open this door, a lot of children will feel -- very literally -- the results.

Reactions: tented

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
our entire fucking language being changed for 0.5% of the population. A truly feminised world indeed. Data and logic must bow to the supremacy of feelings..

England and Wales census counts trans and non-binary people for first time

By Robert Booth and Michael Goodier, The Guardian

(The Guardian)

Transgender and non-binary people have been counted for the first time in the 220-year history of the census for England and Wales, which has revealed that 262,000 people identify as a gender different to their sex registered at birth.

The number of people who said they were not the same gender as their birth sex amounted to 0.5% of the population that responded, lower than polling by Ipsos last summer in which 3.1% of people said they were trans, non-binary, gender queer or gender fluid, a gender or another gender that was not male or female.

The tally is, however, similar to Canada, which in 2021 became the first country to apply a census to its transgender and non-binary population aged 15 and over, which found they made up 0.33% of the population...

Source: Robert Booth and Michael Goodier - The Guardian
theguardian.com

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
While I agree with your "push for normalisation" round up, following up the links you can find a bit more context. Bottom line is the CNN article draws the line between a pedophile and a child molester -- and this is an objective fact, there is a giant difference between having the impulses and committing the act. Ultra bat shit crazy self entitled liberals can debate the term pedophile. You cannot bullshit around the term "child molester". There is no context, no nuances. It is someone that molests a child, period. So, every time some son of a camel comes with "minor attracted person" shit, people should come back with "child molester". It is fact, not judgement.

This distinction is, or at least could be, important for the real world because if society finds a way to prevent people that have the urge from actually molesting a child, wow, that would be fantastic. A beautiful "gol" to team civilization. This is a difficult, delicate topic that would request a lot of lucidity and intelligence from people to deal with it. In other words, my hopes that this will ever be decently tackled are exactly zero. But it is definitely a valid point to discuss.

But there is a catch, that the very few well intended and intelligent self entitled liberals out there always miss. Such debate gives a perfect excuse to an ordinary pervert to tell a sad story and hide behind it. AND THIS PEOPLE EXIST IN HUGE NUMBERS.

I remember like it was yesterday one conversation I had when I was around 16 or 17 years old:

I was sitting in a bar, two or three friends of mine there, my age. Also two older guys, it felt like they were fifty at the time, to my teenage eyes, but now I would say they were around thirty at most. The big black beards made an impression on me. Then a beautiful very young girl passes us by. She was beautiful, yes, but her beauty was still quite a childish beauty: she was probably around twelve years old, body still developing. That "child" appearance was still there, mixed with the teenager aspects, but undeniably there. Not a single soul in the universe would fail to acknowledge that she was still a child. I only properly noticed her, in fact, after the following:

One of the older guys says (and I will be literal, sensible people please jump the next paragraph):

-- I would love to lick that little pussy. (Portuguese word was "bucetinha", which sounds way worst than little pussy, but I don´t know an English word for it).

Then he made a sucking sound with his lips and tongue. I was looking straight into his face. The guy meant that. He meant *precisely* that.

Everyone, including the other older guy, stood in shock, and in silence. After, say, some five seconds, the guy says "yeah, I like it, I won't deny. C'mon, you like it too".

If that guy ever molested a child (what, to be fair, is something I don´t know, and may well have never happened), I guarantee you: he deserves no pity, he is the very definition of a pervert who puts his own pleasure way above whatever harm he can do to others. And this guy, *exactly* this guy, would very happily use the "it is stronger than me" defense.

So, all in all, at this point in time this is simply not a productive discussion. Unless you find a very intelligent way to tackle it (not found yet), if you open this door, a lot of children will feel -- very literally -- the results.
that's a reasonable distinction. A child molester has acted. It is just to make a distinction. What I cannot tolerate is any attempt to normalise or garner sympathy for such. people. I'm willing to extend understanding with someone battling against those feelings, who hasn't acted on it. Work needs to be done to help them. But too often in this day and age there are too many virtue signallers who want to believe they're better than. the rest of us who'll try to force the rest of us to include the molesters as well. They can fuck right off to hell..

Reactions: mrzz and tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions

This brings to mind Nabokov‘s Lolita. I have no problem with the book itself — in fact, it’s one of the greatest books I’ve ever read — but it is fiction. The protagonist can’t help himself — he’s attracted to Lolita to such an extent he must have her. It’s wrong, though, of course. It’s statutory rape. But the act of Nabokov thinking about pedophilia and writing about it isn’t wrong; had he engaged in sexual activities with someone as young as Lolita, he would have been guilty.

Reactions: mrzz and Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This brings to mind Nabokov‘s Lolita. I have no problem with the book itself — in fact, it’s one of the greatest books I’ve ever read — but it is fiction. The protagonist can’t help himself — he’s attracted to Lolita to such an extent he must have her. It’s wrong, though, of course. It’s statutory rape. But the act of Nabokov thinking about pedophilia and writing about it isn’t wrong; had he engaged in sexual activities with someone as young as Lolita, he would have been guilty.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.. one of my favourite books too! And I agree with your thinking.

Funny story... when I was young in investment banking, one of the Partners got a few of us together to take out to dinner, and one of the questions he asked, was name your favourite book. I think I was the first he asked, and I couldn't think of another book. For some reason I couldn't recall my actual favourite, Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment. Lolita was what my mouth spewed out. Everyone looked at me sideways :face-with-tears-of-joy:

• Haha
Reactions: mrzz and tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
These people need help. Anyone trying to validate their ‘feelings’ are bordering on evil…

You know, the more I think about this, it’s just so far out I almost suspect it’s something Russians came up with to stir things up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540