Serious PC thread

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I’ve seen these fake enormous breasts described as typical examples of misogyny within the trans community. Leaving aside their harassment of actual women, actual feminists who fight back against men in dresses, it also displays a warped, parodic and male-centric view of what a woman is, which when you think about it, is hardly surprising. How can a man know what it is to be a woman? We’ve been told often enough that men aren’t allowed to talk about certain topics because they don’t affect them, and that they can’t understand what women go through.

This is a perfect example of why that argument sometimes might have merit…

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Aaron Russo, former film director, gold trader and a man who spent a lot of time around the Rockefeller family had some interesting observations.

First thing, most people will grab onto is that "OH, MY WORD, ALEX JONES IS ASKING THE QUESTIONS"... It's a "CONSPIRACY THEORY"!!

Seems like a solid, analytical view if you listen to the answers.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
The Offensive Tranny‘s reaction:

I love the Offensive Tranny - she’s proof that there are sensible trans people, who haven’t thrown the small things, like truth and science, out the door…

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
This is an interesting discussion, between Bill Maher and Aaron Rodgers, the US football player who became controversial because of his views on vaccination.

I really like that Club Random show with Bill Maher, he has great guests and they get stoned and pissed and it’s generally a laugh, with some great conversation. Just started the one with Woody Harrelson, who’s a man who it’s almost obligatory to like…

Reactions: tented and El Dude

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I really like that Club Random show with Bill Maher, he has great guests and they get stoned and pissed and it’s generally a laugh, with some great conversation. Just started the one with Woody Harrelson, who’s a man who it’s almost obligatory to like…
It seems very similar to the Joe Rogan format. Good conversation.

Reactions: Kieran

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is an interesting discussion, between Bill Maher and Aaron Rodgers, the US football player who became controversial because of his views on vaccination.

Aaron Rodgers the more reasonable of the two in his positions. I'd argue that Bill Maher was stoned when it started...he spent the first 10 minutes rambling on about himself.

Reactions: tented and Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Aaron Rodgers the more reasonable of the two in his positions. I'd argue that Bill Maher was stoned when it started...he spent the first 10 minutes rambling on about himself.
That’s a given, nobody gonna accuse ole Bill of not being hospitable :lulz1:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
It seems very similar to the Joe Rogan format. Good conversation.
Yeah it’s a great format, a mix of bullshitting, opinionating, reminiscing, interview. Rogan broke the mould, to a large extent, or he certainly popularised a long form looseness that lets guests be themselves a lot more than the old style talk shows. Looking at Rogan, you don’t know whether he’ll be talking to a wrestler, a philosopher, a nuclear physicist, a comedian, sports star, could be anybody and he makes it look easy…

Reactions: britbox

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
If this true then I hope the Dems lose in November. This is the straw that breaks the camels back for me. This is the same shit the Canadians have done. Fuckers!

Last edited:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
the dirty little secret that a lot of progressives either don't know or don't want to admit. This is not uncommon! Yet we're supposed to change our fucking language for this crap...

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
the dirty little secret that a lot of progressives either don't know or don't want to admit. This is not uncommon! Yet we're supposed to change our fucking language for this crap...

It is really, really sad. I saw an interview with someone who de-transitioned, and she talked about how much support she received while transitioning, but how she was shunned when she de-transitioned, and none of her doctors knew how to help her.

Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
It is really, really sad. I saw an interview with someone who de-transitioned, and she talked about how much support she received while transitioning, but how she was shunned when she de-transitioned, and none of her doctors knew how to help her.
this is the problem! It doesn't fit into their ideology. At the very least before they start sanctioning this insanity, make sure there's a well researched exit plan. I'm so infuriated and disgusted with the entire culture that supports all of this. We should be discussing this as a fringe mental issue... gender dysphoria. Nothing else!

My goodness! I'm no fan of Putin but when he talks about the degeneracy of the West, all I can do is look down in shame. I can't argue with that one

Reactions: El Dude

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Madness...:facepalm:

I’m still trying to figure out why this trans mania has taken hold, so swiftly and strongly too. Ten years ago, it was nothing to say what a woman is. We all knew and had no trouble to agree about it. It’s clearly a sign that something is wrong with us when we violently embrace bad ideas as if they’re good, but why is this, and why now? I have theories, but I’d be interested to hear what others think.

:thinking-face:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I’m still trying to figure out why this trans mania has taken hold, so swiftly and strongly too. Ten years ago, it was nothing to say what a woman is. We all knew and had no trouble to agree about it. It’s clearly a sign that something is wrong with us when we violently embrace bad ideas as if they’re good, but why is this, and why now? I have theories, but I’d be interested to hear what others think.

:thinking-face:
I've said it before somewhere earlier in the thread. It's like I woke up and this stuff is being discussed seriously. I don't understand when it happened? I'm still trying to get my head around it. But it's recent. Within the last 5 - 10 years. I keep thinking it's some sort of epic April fools joke

Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I've said it before somewhere earlier in the thread. It's like I woke up and this stuff is being discussed seriously. I don't understand when it happened? I'm still trying to get my head around it. But it's recent. Within the last 5 - 10 years. I keep thinking it's some sort of epic April fools joke
Yeah, it’s so absurd that it’s almost bound to be real. I often say that if a lunatic points at the moon and calls it a block of cheese, we don’t help the lunatic by forcing everyone else to agree with him, and yet that’s what all this false compassion is leading us to. Every engine of state has lined up behind the lunatic, supporting him and banishing anyone who tries to help point out the truth. To these people, truth isn’t important anymore, it’s just another category, and from there the problems only get worse.

I often wonder if it’s because we have it too cosy in the west? That we reach the point where we invent struggled to give ourselves the illusion of fighting for progress, when actually all the progress we need has already been achieved?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540