Serious PC thread

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I wasn't aware I was accusing him of anything. If you don't think ancient orders exist or sound technology doesn't matter then that's your call. Remember the Gospel of John - "It started with the Word"... sound. The fact that religious institutions have hijacked this knowledge and dumbed everybody down to comatose level isn't my problem.
But I never said that Ancient orders don’t exist - I’m glad some of them do - and I’m not sure what you mean by “sound technology” is.

“In the beginning was the Word” doesn’t necessarily refer to sound, or if it does then the sound it referred to is the wisdom of God. I’m not arguing necessarily, I’m just looking for a clear picture on what you mean.

With Mozart, I took out that the hidden hand artwork might refer to his membership of the Freemasons, but where his composition of music is involved, outside of the odd Freemasons symbology, I’m not too sure. He used the Freemasons symbols in very few late works..

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
But I never said that Ancient orders don’t exist - I’m glad some of them do - and I’m not sure what you mean by “sound technology” is.

“In the beginning was the Word” doesn’t necessarily refer to sound, or if it does then the sound it referred to is the wisdom of God. I’m not arguing necessarily, I’m just looking for a clear picture on what you mean.

With Mozart, I took out that the hidden hand artwork might refer to his membership of the Freemasons, but where his composition of music is involved, outside of the odd Freemasons symbology, I’m not too sure. He used the Freemasons symbols in very few late works..

Watch the video I posted (Michael Tellinger) for a cursory intro on sound technology... It creates, destroys, and heals.

The Gospel of John (New Testament) and Genesis (Old Testament) make perfect sense, when you explore it from the original Hebrew or Greek. The breath of God (Elohim Ruach) - it also tallies with all creation stories ranging from Aboriginal Australian (The 3 sacred songs) to Islam or Hinduism.

Not sure why you are focusing so heavily on Mozart in the greater scheme of things. Name a mainstream Hollywood actor and I'll find an image of them either doing the Hidden Hand, The Vow of Silence, or the one eyed Eye of Horus salute.

main-qimg-23a92fe3ff5e8661d20d1f5a393fd340-lq

Because that's how normal people roll hey?

I'm sure it's all just a coincidence. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Lets take a cursory look at the United Nations,

The "Prayer Room" at the UN.

The Lucis Trust? Formerly known as the "Lucifer Publishing Company"

You have to smile. They regard atheists as the dumbest mind-controlled plods on the planet.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
perhaps we should create a conspiracy thread? This stuff ain't pc. I would heartily support that. I might not be a believer but it's interesting stuff! Game?

Reactions: Kieran

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
perhaps we should create a conspiracy thread? This stuff ain't pc. I would heartily support that. I might not be a believer but it's interesting stuff! Game?
Everything is a conspiracy brother. People conspire to change the world. Some have better motives than others. If there was no conspiracy then there would be no need of "classified documents" that you're not allowed to see.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Everything is a conspiracy brother. People conspire to change the world. Some have better motives than others. If there was no conspiracy then there would be no need of "classified documents" that you're not allowed to see.
Try and get your original birth certificate (not a certified copy) and you'll soon figure out who owns you.

This legislation has been active for nearly 400 years. You're basically classed as dead until you prove otherwise.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Watch the video I posted (Michael Tellinger) for a cursory intro on sound technology... It creates, destroys, and heals.

The Gospel of John (New Testament) and Genesis (Old Testament) make perfect sense, when you explore it from the original Hebrew or Greek. The breath of God (Elohim Ruach) - it also tallies with all creation stories ranging from Aboriginal Australian (The 3 sacred songs) to Islam or Hinduism.

Not sure why you are focusing so heavily on Mozart in the greater scheme of things. Name a mainstream Hollywood actor and I'll find an image of them either doing the Hidden Hand, The Vow of Silence, or the one eyed Eye of Horus salute.

main-qimg-23a92fe3ff5e8661d20d1f5a393fd340-lq

Because that's how normal people roll hey?

I'm sure it's all just a coincidence. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I can’t see myself watching a 3 hour video, brother, and that’s not me being impolite, that’s just knowing myself. If you can give me the gist in a few soundbites, I’d appreciate it.

The Mozart thing is that you said “Mozart created sound” as if somehow that was related to him being photographed with his hand in his pocket. Or as if he was doing something esoteric, when creating music. I probably misunderstood you there.

As for people with hidden hands, I remember years ago a Labour mp stood up to speak in the UK parliament and a Tory barked at him, “take your hands out of your pockets!”, which he did, and everything he stood up to say was forgotten..

:lulz1:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I can’t see myself watching a 3 hour video, brother, and that’s not me being impolite, that’s just knowing myself.

The Mozart thing is that you said “Mozart created sound” as if somehow that was related to him being photographed with his hand in his pocket. Or as if he was doing something esoteric. I probably misunderstood you there.

As for people with hidden hands, I remember years ago a Labour mp stood up to speak in the UK parliament and a Tory barked at him, “take your hands out of your pocket!”, which he did, and everything he stood up to say was forgotten..

:lulz1:
Fine. Then this isn't for you. But do me the courtesy of not mis-interpreting what I said. I never said "Mozart created sound".

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, we’ll never know now, will we? You can’t succinctly paraphrase?
I don't need to paraphrase anything. I've stated an opinion and people can take it or leave it. The Catholic Church is in my opinion, one of the biggest parasitical elements preventing humanity waking up to the real scriptures/word. So, we'll just agree to differ.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't need to paraphrase anything. I've stated an opinion and people can take it or leave it. The Catholic Church is in my opinion, one of the biggest parasitical elements preventing humanity waking up to the real scriptures/word. So, we'll just agree to differ.
The scriptures are a Catholic Church document, so I’m not sure what other people are doing with them…

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I think you assign more competence and forethought to politicians than I'm willing to. Most of the time they're trying to win for the cause, without fully understanding what the collateral impacts will be. If you're talking tax legislation then I'm in agreement. But civil rights are far far more complex. They're simply not that clever
Maybe it is my English (only non-native in this conversation), but my whole point is that they *don't* need to be that competent. They would, if they were actually calculating the detailed outcome of each given policy. What matters is that (in general at least) they know that things will backfire. Exactly how it backfires is irrelevant.

About the BB's "hidden hands", it is too extreme for my taste. Between both opposite views (world is rule precisely by the publicly known powers, or ruled by those invisible hands, that are the puppet masters of the puppet masters), I would guess some middle ground is closer to reality, and it probably varies in space and time.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The scriptures are a Catholic Church document, so I’m not sure what other people are doing with them…
No, they aren't. The scriptures were written long before the Catholic Church existed. The Catholic Church "curated" the scriptures - they didn't write them.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
No, they aren't. The scriptures were written long before the Catholic Church existed. The Catholic Church "curated" the scriptures - they didn't write them.
The New Testament is all Catholic Church, brother. Written by, and collated by. The Old Testament was of course by the people of God, who then became the Catholic Church…

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Maybe it is my English (only non-native in this conversation), but my whole point is that they *don't* need to be that competent. They would, if they were actually calculating the detailed outcome of each given policy. What matters is that (in general at least) they know that things will backfire. Exactly how it backfires is irrelevant.

About the BB's "hidden hands", it is too extreme for my taste. Between both opposite views (world is rule precisely by the publicly known powers, or ruled by those invisible hands, that are the puppet masters of the puppet masters), I would guess some middle ground is closer to reality, and it probably varies in space and time.

Tough love brother... we're entering a period where everything gets turned upside down.

Vatican demands all monies get sent back to Rome before Sept 30

Germany authorises military to be on the streets from October 1st.

All random, of course.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The New Testament is all Catholic Church, brother. Written by, and collated by. The Old Testament was of course by the people of God, who then became the Catholic Church…

All written before the Catholic church existed, and well before the mass murder of protestants.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
All written before the Catholic church existed, and well before the mass murder of protestants.
Oh brother. :facepalm:

But tell me this, why are you still in this conversation? I asked you to succinctly paraphrase a 2 hour plus video and you wouldn’t, you said, “Fine. Then this isn't for you.” You then said, “we’ll just agree to differ,” with regards to your opinion on the church.

Now you’re trying to switch the conversation to one about 2000 years of history? Why? It would be more on topic if you’d paraphrase the video you want me to watch - especially given that it would take me a long time to watch it.

What’s in the video?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Oh brother. :facepalm:

But tell me this, why are you still in this conversation? I asked you to succinctly paraphrase a 2 hour plus video and you wouldn’t, you said, “Fine. Then this isn't for you.” You then said, “we’ll just agree to differ,” with regards to your opinion on the church.

Now you’re trying to switch the conversation to one about 2000 years of history? Why? It would be more on topic if you’d paraphrase the video you want me to watch - especially given that it would take me a long time to watch it.

What’s in the video?
I said to Federberg, watch this video for 20 minutes, not 3 hours... and shared the video at that particular timeframe. If you want more, then watch the whole thing.

If you can't spare the time, then it's not for you. In fact, if you want to spend more time arguing about not watching it than it will take you to watch it, then I'm not really too interested.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I said to Federberg, watch this video for 20 minutes, not 3 hours... and shared the video at that particular timeframe. If you want more, then watch the whole thing.

If you can't spare the time, then it's not for you. In fact, if you want to spend more time arguing about not watching it than it will take you to watch it, then I'm not really too interested.
I’m not arguing about not watching it, I’m wondering why you want to spend time arguing 2000 years of history but won’t paraphrase a tiny video :lulz1:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540