Serious PC thread

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I wasn’t enthused about his initial statement (it’s factually incorrect for a start :face-with-tears-of-joy: ). But he won me to his side by his complete refusal to apologise. Folks what you’re seeing here is the rare appearance of the XY chromosome. Treasure it!

“Trans lesbian of colour” — good for her/him/they/them!

IMG_4230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
It’s only the American left could give the world ungrateful lying bigots like Megan Rapinho, Ibram X. Kendi and Collin Kaepernik.

All 3 are in the news recently: Kendi, I mentioned his ‘deficiencies’ above, Rapinho is retiring from whatever it is she complains about, and now Colin Kaepernick, creator of THE KNEE, is begging his former slave owners to take him back. In a display of unprecedented victim narcissism, Kaepernick compared being chosen among the wealthiest elite athletes in history to being inspected as a slave in the plantation.

Now, he’s sent a begging letter around, asking to be allowed back on the plantation:

Even black race hustlers are calling him out on it. It’s also being noted that he wasn’t good enough first time round anyway.

You cannot make this stuff up. The contempt these people show for everybody is complete. They are bigots, and yet they’re celebrated by the left, alongside the blue-rinse gender ghouls, because they’re helping the left to dismantle the west.

Why does this matter? Because the left everywhere is becoming as activist, as cynical, and as simpleminded as it is in America, and now everybody wants to be a victim. It’s not so bad in Europe, but it’s getting there..

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I haven’t watched it, but Triggernometry posted this one hour ago:

thought this was very good. It blows my mind that in this era, women can say the most toxic things about men, or flaunt complete indifference to the travails of men, and no one bats an eye. You only have to go on social media and you'll see women talking about doing terrible things to men, or saying really f&cked things about men. But the moment a man so much as says he doesn't think a woman is attractive the entire structure comes crashing down on him. I don't get it. Why its it ok? I like the way he owns his sh1t too...

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
The madness escalates:

The fall of Lululemon — how stores surrendered to looters

Over the summer, an employee who had worked for 13 years at a Lowe’s in Georgia attempted to stop some shoplifters.

The 68-year-old woman was punched in the face by one of the suspects.

And her reward?

She was fired by her employers.

Why Shoplifting Is Now De Facto Legal In California

Why is shoplifting so rampant? Because state law holds that stealing merchandise worth $950 or less is just a misdemeanor, which means that law enforcement probably won’t bother to investigate, and if they do, prosecutors will let it go.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Seriously?? We have to change the entire fucking infrastructure of the world to accommodate the fact you want to eat a few extra twinkies? Get the fk outta here...:facepalm:

1696239067734.jpeg

• Wow

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Seriously?? We have to change the entire fucking infrastructure of the world to accommodate the fact you want to eat a few extra twinkies? Get the fk outta here...:facepalm:

View attachment 8839
Look at the things we’re supposed to believe these days. Men are women, women are men, morbid obesity is healthy, white people are born evil. I’m sure the list can go on and on and on.

Alice in Wonderland had fewer impossible things to believe in, before breakfast…

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I’m not too sure if this is funny, fraudulent, or flatulence, but since the article states that Gender Spectrum is “arguably the most influential gender identity nonprofit in K-12 education,” I’d imagine it’s all three.

The organization has partnered with the National Association of Secondary School Principals, the National PTA, the American School Counselors Association, and the School Superintendents Association, among others.

My Gender Is “Rock”

There’s so many quotable lines in this short essay, but you’ll get the gist quick enough from these:

The current neo-identity movement, Cruz, then Gender Spectrum’s manager of family and educational programming, explains, got its start on Tumblr in the mid-2010s. These Tumblr posters introduced, among other things, emoji-self genders, with pronouns like J/Js/Jself. You could try to pronounce that as smiley/smileys/smileyself. But for many, the un-pronounceability is the point. Cruz explains that “by having pronouns that are essentially unable to be pronounced and can only be understood when typed online, we are completely distancing ourselves from the gender identities of man and woman.” She may have a point there.

Then there are noungenders—for example, rockgender, moongender, and foxgender. If a man identifies as a woman, then, according to gender ideologues, he truly is a woman. However, if a man identifies as the moon, he is not necessarily the moon. It might just mean that he identifies with society’s perception of the moon. Get it?

Sort of. :popcorn

Anticipating objections, Cruz said that “of course” neogenders are “valid,” and “They are not taking it too far. They are a radical act of stepping away from a system that’s causing a lot of harm for folks.” Using neo-identities is “a way of undoing the gender binary and gender norms, which liberates everyone.”

:wacko:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I’m not too sure if this is funny, fraudulent, or flatulence, but since the article states that Gender Spectrum is “arguably the most influential gender identity nonprofit in K-12 education,” I’d imagine it’s all three.

My Gender Is “Rock”

There’s so many quotable lines in this short essay, but you’ll get the gist quick enough from these:

Sort of. :popcorn

:wacko:
:facepalm:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
this is true. Otherwise it would be on the other thread. There's a fkg migrant crisis, but hey.. let's do this instead:facepalm:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
this is true. Otherwise it would be on the other thread. There's a fkg migrant crisis, but hey.. let's do this instead:facepalm:

California is like a state that’s driving itself off a cliff while chanting insane virtuous slogans.

There’s a huge migration problem everywhere now and largely it’s pushed by people who push the bad and dangerous idea of open borders. The compassionate ones who never live anywhere near the immigrants. The ones who don’t believe in the term ‘illegal immigrants.’ They think our resources are infinite, while knowing they’re not, and while also knowing that all this immigration is a catastrophe waiting to happen. As it happened in Sweden. And yeah, meanwhile instead of discussing this, we celebrate Black History Month in Ireland, because we don’t want to miss out.

And we don’t want to offend 1.5% of the population…

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
An interesting brief discussion between a conservative and a liberal about the reaction to Ibram X Kendi’s fall from grace. It’s actually funny at times listening to them, because they knew from the start that Kendi was an empty suit. But they disagree on where the jugular is that critics should go for.

Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This is the debate that led to Laurence Fox’s cancellation. He was outraged that a discussion about male suicide was deflected to women’s issues

• Angry
Reactions: tented and Kieran
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540