Roland Garros / French Open 2024 [Men] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
This is too much of an uphill for the king of clay.Mauresmo really wants Rafa gone...

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rafa clearly doesn't want to play long points, longest rally was 19 shots. I don't think he can hang with Zverev physically. He really needed this set. I'm surprised by Zverev, minimum choking in tight moments.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Zverev is not winning RG24..book it

I think it insane to have even entered the event! It's one thing to compete or even to say "good-bye!" Nadal & his fans have t/b so delusional thinking he had a chance to take this event! They're still thinking it possible! Sascha's allowing him to hang in there! This s/b a wipeout IMO! :face-with-head-bandage: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :astonished-face:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There is still some vintage Rafa here. Let's enjoy while we can!

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Zverev's such an idiot! How many times does he have a sitter, can hit the ball anywhere in the court, but goes right to Nadal for a pass? Moron! :astonished-face:
That is true. A few times he put a sitter to Rafa's racket. Also Zverev's dropshot is non existent...

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Zverev is soooo one dimmensional. It's like Hurkacz and Rublev had a baby. No slices, no dropshots, just endless striking without any change of rhythm.

I've been saying that about most tennis players! It's boring AF to watch since the players are just whacking away w/ no thought or imagination! :yawningface:

Reactions: don_fabio
Status
Not open for further replies.