Roland Garros / French Open 2024 [Men] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dude

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Man, those cross-court lasers from Zverev.

As for "gonads," this is one way to develop them - close out vs. Rafa on his home turf. If Zverev finishes him off, I think his chances of winning Roland Garros become legitimate.

Poor Rafa - he's playing his heart out there. What a champion.

PhiEaglesfan712

Masters Champion
Reactions
The Italians are about to dominate men's tennis. Another unseeded Italian takes down Fils. This leaves Tsitsipas and Rublev as the only seeds in their section, but you just know that they'll find a way to blow this.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Man, those cross-court lasers from Zverev.

As for "gonads," this is one way to develop them - close out vs. Rafa on his home turf. If Zverev finishes him off, I think his chances of winning Roland Garros become legitimate.

Poor Rafa - he's playing his heart out there. What a champion.
Sorry Dude. Still not a believer. I need to see him get to the SF, F and really show up. Not drop a match from 2 sets up.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The Italians are about to dominate men's tennis. Another unseeded Italian takes down Fils. This leaves Tsitsipas and Rublev as the only seeds in their section, but you just know that they'll find a way to blow this.
Arnaldi has been steadily advancing the ATP ranks. While Fils is talented, Matteo Arnaldi is big on offense and overall improving all the time.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Arnaldi has been steadily advancing the ATP ranks. While Fils is talented, Matteo Arnaldi is big on offense and overall improving all the time.
I watched that match with Matteo v Fils, he played great controlled tennis today for once :)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Nads can't consolidate the breaks. He could be out in straights unless Zed's level completely falls off
I have only seen Sacha Zverev play better only once against Sinner at the USO last year. Not too many people are going to be able to hang with him if he stays at this level..

Status
Not open for further replies.