Roland Garros Day 7: Saturday, May 31 - Order of Play

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Their options for showing Americans live in this tournament is drying up. They're not going to leave until this match is decided.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
FH error dumped in the net and the Donald cannot complete the comeback. GGL is tough as nails in 5-setters. Great job!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
After trading breaks in the 2nd set, Andy breaks again and holds. 5-2

R

Rose

Come on Andy!

BTW I'm more sure than ever Rafa will lose the F.O. this year. Mary C. mentioned back problems. I don't think Rafa's back has been really right since he injured it at the A.O.

R

Rose

Andy drives me crazy! It's like he tries to guess how little work he has to put into a Match to win it! He never seems to go all out. And at times his guesses are off so he loses the Match!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Verdy/Richie are supposed to play after the Petko match on Chatrier. It's almost 8pm and the women's match is still not decided.

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
Rose said:
Come on Andy!

BTW I'm more sure than ever Rafa will lose the F.O. this year. Mary C. mentioned back problems. I don't think Rafa's back has been really right since he injured it at the A.O.

Don't say stuff like that Rose, last time I suggested Rafa was not 100%, may be hiding injury, they came after me with vengeance!
;)
I just don't see this Rafa make it to the end.

I predicted sir Andy in 4 sets, he is making me look good.

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Kiu said:
Rose said:
Come on Andy!

Don't say stuff like that Rose, last time I suggested Rafa was not 100%, may be hiding injury, they came after me with vengeance!
;)

Maybe...

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Go Kohli! Gonna serve for the set. He has nice compact game.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Murray's level sank like a rock out of nowhere. Koleslaw is one of many players that just doesn't have a good enough forehand on average to really be a good/great player. He is playing out of his comfort zone in going big with it and it paid off in the 4th but can he keep it up?

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
Riotbeard said:
Kiu said:
Rose said:
Come on Andy!

;)

Maybe...
You got that right, Sir Andy let me down!

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
DarthFed said:
Murray's level sank like a rock out of nowhere. Koleslaw is one of many players that just doesn't have a good enough forehand on average to really be a good/great player. He is playing out of his comfort zone in going big with it and it paid off in the 4th but can he keep it up?

Who knows, if Murray is in a mood, he might not make Kohli even work for it.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Riotbeard said:
DarthFed said:

Even though it's clay Murray is still a top player and is not going to lay down and get steamrolled in the 5th.

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
DarthFed said:
Riotbeard said:
DarthFed said:

Even though it's clay Murray is still a top player and is not going to lay down and get steamrolled in the 5th.

He's not gonna lay down, but he is capable of bad errors and he produced some in the 4th.